Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 19, 2019 4:33 AM
I am wondering if anyone can provide an update on the progress of this manga's approval? It is a seminal work from the author that it worthy of being catalogued, particularly following his death.

Any help?

Mar 17, 2019 12:00 PM

Just posting here to remember that I want to read it too, but can't add it to my plan to read.

Also curious.

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Here is the Official Rec Club list of Recommendations!

Mar 17, 2019 12:02 PM

don't see why it wouldn't be?
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

Mar 17, 2019 2:17 PM

Taraoke said:
I am wondering if anyone can provide an update on the progress of this manga's approval? It is a seminal work from the author that it worthy of being catalogued, particularly following his death.

Any help?

It's because it's already there. It's part of the Daihakken collection. Unless you mean you want it to be a separate entry from this? In which case, can't help you dude

Oct 12, 2019 9:17 AM

This won't be accepted unless you can prove this collection was published in Japan with the exact same stories. But as far as I know this is an English-only collection of some of Tatsumi's 1970's stories.

Some of the stories can be found in the Daikhakken entry, some in the Kessakusen entry, and one can be found in both. Some aren't in the MAL database at all as far as I can find.

And aside from that, the MAL manga database team is absolutely worthless in general. There's a LN entry for a Berserk spin-off that's been pending approval for 2,5 years now and Berserk is the number 1 rated manga on the website. There's no chance something fairly unknown such as this will ever be looked at.