Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 7, 11:47 AM

Suiksuiky said:
I think the bride gonna be itsuki

Why?

This manga have 2 ways
Harem or one girl

If it's a a Single girl that gonna be itsuki because she was the first girl we met, and that always finish like that

But the harem end is more possible, because remeber, we saw more than 1 bride dress :p

Suiksuiky said:
I didn't know about the intreview anyways i'm pretty sure this manga gonna have an harem end

Harem has been out of question since author revealed there is one bride. Stop clinging to that retarded idea. Polygamy is illegal in Japan since 1945.

Apr 7, 1:21 PM
bastek66 said:
Suiksuiky said:
I think the bride gonna be itsuki

Why?

This manga have 2 ways
Harem or one girl

If it's a a Single girl that gonna be itsuki because she was the first girl we met, and that always finish like that

But the harem end is more possible, because remeber, we saw more than 1 bride dress :p

Suiksuiky said:
I didn't know about the intreview anyways i'm pretty sure this manga gonna have an harem end

Harem has been out of question since author revealed there is one bride. Stop clinging to that retarded idea. Polygamy is illegal in Japan since 1945.

It's not real life tho

But i didn't know he claim a non harem end, my bad

Apr 7, 9:27 PM

I want yotsuba or a harem ending is also fine but very unlikely

Apr 7, 9:49 PM

Suiksuiky said:
It's not real life tho

Setting is realistic and no supernatural shit.

Apr 7, 11:10 PM

bastek66 said:
Suiksuiky said:
It's not real life tho

The author can change setting whenever he wants so it's not a problem but I highly doubt he'll do that.

Apr 8, 4:24 AM
bastek66 said:
Suiksuiky said:
It's not real life tho

We are gonna get a very spécial end, the 5 girl gonna fussion into 1

So no harem end and every girl win

(i'm joking)

Apr 8, 7:24 AM

Congintive said:
bastek66 said:

The author can change setting whenever he wants so it's not a problem but I highly doubt he'll do that.

If you want to be considered complete hack he can even teleport them into space battle story.

Apr 8, 9:34 PM
For yall who're assuming that the secret one from his childhood will win, just remember that Nisekoi exists... ;)

Apr 8, 9:36 PM

Why can't he just marry them all stupid societal norms.

Apr 8, 10:58 PM
Zaphkiel

Anyone try comparing the picture in ch 80 vs the one in ch 14?

"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ,
๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ."
๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ | ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ

Apr 10, 2:20 AM
According to Negi's interview, there is no "first girl" in this manga. Sure Itsuki is the girl first introduced, but only for plot purpose. His editor made it like that because It would be pretty weird to introduce 5 girls at a same time. Therefore, Itsuki is not a "first girl", and all 5 of them have equal chance, anything can happen..

Apr 20, 7:37 AM

A few thoughts after CH#82......

Nino and Miku are basically polar opposites, except for their love for Fuu, and their sense of honor. I think they will cancel each other out, tbh.

Ichika will crash and burn, but will support the winner as penance if/when the time comes.

Itsuki? No clue. She's trying to have Fuu remember details from the first Kyoto trip(and it may be working), but why? She's almost like a child trying to sort out her feelings.

Yotsuba is still strictly in Friendzone territory, but will she buy that marriage amulet(for Miku to give to Fuu), and then wind up giving to Fuu(innocently) instead?

I still think the answer is with Fuu himself, and his attitude in general. At the core, he's a very practical, no-nonsense kind of guy.

He probably sees the girls this way:

Ichika=drama
Nino=drama
Miku=drama(but not nearly as much as the first two, because she's so shy)
Itsuki=drama, in a weird and confusing way
Yotsuba=no drama

I still think Fuu will choose Yotsuba in the end, as her personality complements his the best.
I just want my avatar animated someday......Oh wait, I guess it will be, in Oct. 2019..... :' )

May 5, 8:21 PM
This isn’t much to go off of but in his dream the girl he marries has red hair the only one who has the red hair is itsuki not only that she ran away as well as another sister because itsuki acted as their mother who is (dead) their mothers name is Rena the person who futaro fell in love with a girl 5 years ago her name he didn’t know at the time but she says it’s Rena... now since Rena is the mother and the one who acts like the mother is itsuki it would make sense not only that when futaro was in hospital he told itsuki part of his past if you look at the facial expressions it felt like she already knew or could have been surprised realising it was him? Well that’s what I think it would be nice if Rena was Miku because miku is the cutest of em all plus she won the fair bet!

May 6, 11:43 PM

Oblivion0utcast said:
This isn’t much to go off of but in his dream the girl he marries has red hair the only one who has the red hair is itsuki not only that she ran away as well as another sister because itsuki acted as their mother who is (dead) their mothers name is Rena the person who futaro fell in love with a girl 5 years ago her name he didn’t know at the time but she says it’s Rena... now since Rena is the mother and the one who acts like the mother is itsuki it would make sense not only that when futaro was in hospital he told itsuki part of his past if you look at the facial expressions it felt like she already knew or could have been surprised realising it was him? Well that’s what I think it would be nice if Rena was Miku because miku is the cutest of em all plus she won the fair bet!

Here something for you

https://www.reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/b6z78s/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=bf0e7bd2608948a3a8abf9aea3520a7b&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=b6z78s

Jun 5, 6:59 PM

If Yotsuba is ever going to wake up, and step into the ring, she's going to need someone to give her a push. That girl has to be Itsuki. She's the only other one that isn't openly interested in Fuu. Still don't know why she dressed as Rena in the first place, perhaps as a means to find out what's truly in Fuu's heart? I do hope she does become Yotsuba's winggirl.

After finding out that she was the girl that started Fuu's studying, and seeing how they were in the "date" in Ch36-37, working together as class reps, and just their natural chemistry works together, could there truly be any other for him?

No.
I just want my avatar animated someday......Oh wait, I guess it will be, in Oct. 2019..... :' )

Jun 6, 5:19 AM
tywhoppity said:
If Yotsuba is ever going to wake up, and step into the ring, she's going to need someone to give her a push. That girl has to be Itsuki. She's the only other one that isn't openly interested in Fuu. Still don't know why she dressed as Rena in the first place, perhaps as a means to find out what's truly in Fuu's heart? I do hope she does become Yotsuba's winggirl.

After finding out that she was the girl that started Fuu's studying, and seeing how they were in the "date" in Ch36-37, working together as class reps, and just their natural chemistry works together, could there truly be any other for him?

No.

Please no. Itsuki doesn't deserve to get reduced to plot device just to push Yotsuba. If Yotsuba wins she should move her butt already without any of her siblings pushing her like they did with Miku.

Jun 6, 6:57 AM
uwu

changelog said:
Why can't he just marry them all stupid societal norms.
Agreed, While it's a little bit cheesy A harem ending is probably the only way to not make 4 fanbases feel completely abandoned.

็งใฏใ„ใคใ‚‚ใ‚ใชใŸใ‚’ๅฎˆใ‚Šใพใ™

Jun 6, 6:13 PM

Made-In-Heaven said:
tywhoppity said:

No.

Please no. Itsuki doesn't deserve to get reduced to plot device just to push Yotsuba. If Yotsuba wins she should move her butt already without any of her siblings pushing her like they did with Miku.

Maybe(probably) we'll have an Itsuki arc for her to throw her own hat into the ring. However, that doesn't change the fact that someone is going to have to convince Yotsuba to dig up not only her feelings for Fuu, but also that spirit she had immediately after she met him. I don't see Ichika, Nino, or Miku doing that, so it has to be Itsuki.

Not doing so would just make Yotsuba a plot device, no?

Jun 6, 9:44 PM
tywhoppity said:

Nino and Miku are basically polar opposites, except for their love for Fuu, and their sense of honor. I think they will cancel each other out, tbh.

Ichika will crash and burn, but will support the winner as penance if/when the time comes.

Itsuki? No clue. She's trying to have Fuu remember details from the first Kyoto trip(and it may be working), but why? She's almost like a child trying to sort out her feelings.

Yotsuba is still strictly in Friendzone territory, but will she buy that marriage amulet(for Miku to give to Fuu), and then wind up giving to Fuu(innocently) instead?

I still think the answer is with Fuu himself, and his attitude in general. At the core, he's a very practical, no-nonsense kind of guy.

Ichika=drama
Nino=drama
Yotsuba=no drama

I still think Fuu will choose Yotsuba in the end, as her personality complements his the best.

Yotsuba = no drama. You mean more melodrama?

Jun 6, 11:58 PM

Big_Boss_13 said:
tywhoppity said:

Ichika=drama
Nino=drama
Yotsuba=no drama

Yotsuba = no drama. You mean more melodrama?

My comment was made before the current arc started. Just because she was told to stop trying to be different(or exceptional), and instead told by her dying mother to keep the sisters together, doesn't change the fact that she's the most levelheaded of the five.

Jun 27, 9:47 PM

Not really part of the discussion, but awesome, anyways, especially if you know Japanese(I don't but it's still awesome). Jack Klugman shipping Raiha? @-@

Jul 2, 12:49 PM

Chapter 92: Aaaaaannnnnddddd the last contestant has entered the ring(maybe?)! I will admit, when it comes to serious conversation, Itsuki has the best rapport with Fuu. I still don't think she was the bellkisser, what would be her motive in doing so?

At least Yotsuba was next to Fuu while they waited to go down the slide(we Yotsufags can take anything we can get, lol).

Miku has now officially gone aggressive, and is too much like Nino, IMO. Ichika(for now) has stepped aside.
Modified by tywhoppity, Jul 2, 12:58 PM

Jul 2, 8:23 PM

I don't think that Ichika has any chance left though and she's even not trying anymore so probably she's out of the race.

As for Itsuki in this ch man the interaction b/w Fuu and Itsuki just looks like a friendship to me nothing more and can u imagine her being the bell kisser not me though. So, it comes down to Miku and Nino and seeing Miku so aggressive like Nino doesn't know who to choose anymore.

Jul 3, 7:25 AM

I'll just throw this out there, call it bait, if you will.... :' )

The facial expression and pose of the bride in CH#14.5 is very similar to Itsuki's pose in CH#92 (page 14?).

Jul 3, 7:38 AM

^
So, well, whatever there are a lot of theories based on Miku if take the pose into consideration dude and u really think that Itsuki really is the bell kisser?

Jul 3, 9:41 AM

Congintive said:
^
So, well, whatever there are a lot of theories based on Miku if take the pose into consideration dude and u really think that Itsuki really is the bell kisser?

Actually, no, I don't think Itsuki was the bellkisser, she has trouble even holding his hand in the current chapter, no way she could kiss him, even if she wanted to(and she doesn't, IMO).

As you know, the girls are identical, so any of them can pull off the pose, and look like the bride, if Negi so chooses to draw them that way. My comment #74 was just stirring the pot a little bit.... :' )

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store