Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2019 6:32 PM

Apr 2009
Is this just the part after the episode's over where they speak of the different busou renkin that's been used in the episodes?

Holy heck, damn you MAL, you got my hopes up for something new busou renkin that might be worth watching, grah!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Feb 19, 2019 4:15 PM

Jul 2007
Right? Busou freaking Renkin. This takes me back.

This entry just seems like some post episode omake that wasn't counted in the database previously.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 22, 2019 11:08 PM
Jun 2015
I too was a bit hype, it seems to be just some short scene maybe with chibi art.
Feb 28, 2019 4:11 PM
Aug 2010
damn why you gotta hype me like that MAL :(
Mar 1, 2019 6:21 PM
Baka
Jan 2008
oi oi oi, don't toy with me...
May 21, 2019 12:56 AM
Mar 2019
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. This did hit me hard with nostalgia and I rewatched the whole series for old times sake.
Jun 20, 2019 2:30 PM

Jul 2013
I just searched this up and the oldest video I could find was way back 2011. I wonder why this just got added into MAL's databse.
Dull_LullJun 20, 2019 2:35 PM
Jun 21, 2021 12:48 AM

Dec 2015
i watched 'a certain site' dub files of the 26 episodes and the numbskull that cracked the DVDs and made up the videos HACKED OFF THREE of these omake from their videos. so i have only been able to watch 8 of the 11. :((

i still can't believe that Mahiro was played by Karen Strassman... :o i got so used to her Soi Fon from 'Bleach' that when i saw her name next to Mahiro's i just was entirely flabbergasted. :O it was like she was huffing helium constantly right before every take for the taping of Mahiro... then i remembered Momo from 'Bleach' was also Ms Strassman and i went 'DOH!' and did a Homer Simpson and slapped myself in the forehead. :> Mahiro and Momo are both girls with hyper cute speech styles and incredibly high pitched voices. :>
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.