Forum Settings
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 5 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2019 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wise's (Genya's) situation was much worse and much funnier than I thought it was going to be. It's great that everything seemed to have worked itself out in the end.

This was an awesome read. I'm amazed at how many times I had to stop reading due to laughing at how funny and absurd everything was. I'm really impressed how everything came together at the end, and the final battle was extremely satisfying to read. The only reason I even read this novel is because I saw the titled and just had to see how an author could pull the premise off.

I'm surprisingly excited for the next volume.
Apr 19, 2019 11:07 AM

May 2018
First time saw this title is at their anime adaptation news. I was like, "Is it a mom-incest thing ?". My curiousity is at maximum, so I tried to read the source. I purchased two volumes of the novel during my trip abroad and start read it. And my first reaction is "WOW".

This is pure parent-children story. I felt sorry for my first impression on the title. This is the isekai I need, when the author has fresh idea to lift up something into a story. Parental relationship is a good choice (and also risky, agree with what author said at the afterword), while telling a good story, it also told you how to build a good relationship with your parents.

So, until this point, I really enjoy following their adventure. Vol 1 done, and I can't hold any longer to open the 2nd one. And also, It makes me more exciting for the anime adaptation, I hope J.C Staff handle it good.

More topics from this board

» Ending of Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

greed2 - Jun 9, 2020

6 by ayushverma723 »»
Jun 4, 2023 3:33 AM

» Number of Volumes

DrJamez - Jul 25, 2019

2 by curvedtree »»
Oct 13, 2020 12:40 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 9 Discussion

TsuzukuHunter2nd - Aug 17, 2019

0 by TsuzukuHunter2nd »»
Aug 17, 2019 5:45 AM

Poll: » Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Volume 1 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 8, 2017

13 by ArcFloof »»
Aug 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 8 Discussion

TsuzukuHunter2nd - Jun 22, 2019

0 by TsuzukuHunter2nd »»
Jun 22, 2019 3:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.