Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2019 4:37 AM
Jan 2014
... in all departments.

Animation seems worse than before.

The art style is uglier than it was in the first 300 episodes. All the uniqueness of the main characters is completely gone. The way main and supporting characters looked, was a bit cartoony and they all seemed like they had flaws, but were still appealing. The way shoes looked - big and bulgy was also unique and cool. Even the generic cannon fodder enemies looked good, now they all look very mediocre and like copies of each other. The design of villains is also somehow more generic and boring

The colors look really washed out and horrible (at least in the Whole Cake Arc, where everything is supposed to be bright and colorful). For example something red, like Luffy's shirt before was bright and vibrant, now it looks like red, but something is wrong with it, like it's not colorful enough.

The characters, especially female ones all have giant tits, tiny waists and too perfect faces.

The plot somehow has become slower and more boring that it used to be before. Arcs take twice as much and overall the story seems to be dragging. One thing I don't understand is why everyone thinks that Ace being killed is a big deal. He never got much screen time. They showed him once in Alabasta and then when he fought Blackbeard and lastly in Marineford where he is about to get killed. Only THEN, they showed his childhood, and even after seeing that I still don't care that he god killed. He was never important to the story or anything and then they TRIED to make it look like he was very important, but it still didn't make him any more important.

I really love One Piece, I started watching it in 2008 and have been following it non-stop for 11 years now, but the show is starting to annoy me in pretty much every aspect, especially how slow and ugly it has become and I'm on the verge of dropping it forever.
Feb 17, 2019 5:31 AM

Nov 2012
Allwynd said:
... in all departments.

Animation seems worse than before.

870 is the best animated episode to date excluding the films

The art style is uglier than it was in the first 300 episodes. All the uniqueness of the main characters is completely gone. The way main and supporting characters looked, was a bit cartoony and they all seemed like they had flaws, but were still appealing. The way shoes looked - big and bulgy was also unique and cool. Even the generic cannon fodder enemies looked good, now they all look very mediocre and like copies of each other. The design of villains is also somehow more generic and boring

It's not worse, just different and more modernized. Also no, characters like Perospero, Katakuri, Mont D'Or, Younger Streusen, Cracker, Amande, Tamago, Pekoms, Carrot, Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, Jack, etc aren't boring.

The colors look really washed out and horrible (at least in the Whole Cake Arc, where everything is supposed to be bright and colorful). For example something red, like Luffy's shirt before was bright and vibrant, now it looks like red, but something is wrong with it, like it's not colorful enough.

The colors look fine, stop exaggerating.

The characters, especially female ones all have giant tits, tiny waists and too perfect faces.

Kinda agree but this doesn't mean the show is worse for it.

The plot somehow has become slower and more boring that it used to be before. Arcs take twice as much and overall the story seems to be dragging.

Because they will catch up to the manga otherwise, a long filler would help fix this but that's just not good from a business angle, just read the manga since it's faster to get through.

One thing I don't understand is why everyone thinks that Ace being killed is a big deal. He never got much screen time. They showed him once in Alabasta and then when he fought Blackbeard and lastly in Marineford where he is about to get killed. Only THEN, they showed his childhood, and even after seeing that I still don't care that he god killed. He was never important to the story or anything and then they TRIED to make it look like he was very important, but it still didn't make him any more important.

He was Luffy's brother, a member of the D clan and the son of the former Pirate King. Not that being more important is a determining factor in him likable to most of the fans.

I really love One Piece, I started watching it in 2008 and have been following it non-stop for 11 years now, but the show is starting to annoy me in pretty much every aspect, especially how slow and ugly it has become and I'm on the verge of dropping it forever.

Drop the anime and read the manga.
Feb 17, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
You only noticed it now? After the time-skip it has become total garbage. Stick to the manga.

Feb 17, 2019 5:53 AM

Aug 2018
That is why I dropped anime , only manga is worth reading

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Feb 17, 2019 6:55 AM

Sep 2014
I'm convinced that the current episodes look a lot better than Dressrosa arc and arguably better than pre-time skip episode.

Maybe you don't like the artstyle? Or maybe your memories of the past episode got blurred and you mostly remember the sakuga. One Piece always had goofy and unrealistic character design.

Also the arcs became longer in the manga too.
Feb 17, 2019 7:03 AM

May 2014
It's quality dropped over 10 years ago. When it comes to the anime anyway.
Feb 17, 2019 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
Congratulations, you finally realized it.. I already realized it since like 10 years ago, so I dropped it ...
One Piece's plot took to long to develop, and every arcs are basically redoing of formula of previous arcs too ...
Jim_HeartFeb 17, 2019 7:33 AM
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 17, 2019 7:58 AM
Jan 2018
I just stick to the manga and only watch certain parts that peaked my interest while reading
Feb 19, 2019 5:17 AM
Jan 2014
I thought about it and I realized that Eiichiro Oda probably lost his passion for One Piece and is only working on it, because the thought that when he finishes it, he can retire is the only motivating factor for him at this point.

I've been really pissed off and disappointed with One Piece as of late, I think I will take a break, then either go with the manga or rewatch the first 381 episodes, which I think are the only good ones.
Feb 19, 2019 5:32 AM
Jul 2018
i feel like now they're just spewing garbage at us and expect us to take it all in. I hate how they're doing things. Pacing wise, i know one piece has horrible pacing... but recently it's even worse than before.

I still have hope though. But one thing i would not mind at all. is One piece just turning into a half year anime instead of a full year, that way we can expect some good stuff
Feb 19, 2019 5:56 AM

Nov 2012
RandomFacepalm said:
i feel like now they're just spewing garbage at us and expect us to take it all in. I hate how they're doing things. Pacing wise, i know one piece has horrible pacing... but recently it's even worse than before.

I still have hope though. But one thing i would not mind at all. is One piece just turning into a half year anime instead of a full year, that way we can expect some good stuff

It's not going to happen, and it's not just Toei's fault

Feb 19, 2019 6:19 AM

Sep 2013
It has its moments, dressrosa was the one where the quality dipped alot.
Feb 19, 2019 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
even the manga sucks idk why people say the manga is better

870 is the best animated episode to date excluding the films

clap clap 1 good animated episode out of 870

Feb 19, 2019 7:27 AM

Nov 2018
would u rather have dressrosa pacing for the rest of one piece, or an extra long ass filler arc, like longer than bleach which lets the manga go ahead while the anime sits at place
Feb 19, 2019 10:35 AM

Nov 2017
Its toei animation, so what do you expect? Almost everything they've animated has been quantity over quality, and they've cheaped out one piece hundreds of episodes ago. Its pretty bad when you have a 30 second cold open, 2 minute opening, and 3 minute flashback composed of clips that were already animated from the previous episode.
Feb 19, 2019 9:38 PM

Nov 2013
I disagree, the only thing that has actually gotten worse is the pacing. Current episodes are adapting the manga at a slower rate than before, but the anime is a lot more enjoyable when you marathon it instead of watching it weekly.

All other “flaws” you mentioned are subjective and post-time skip all that changed was more modernized art/animation. The anime is on par with the manga imo if you can get past the slow pacing and I don’t think the arcs have gotten worse at all, Whole Cake Island had some of the best writing in the whole series with Big Mom’s backstory and I think she’s one of the most creative characters Oda has ever created.

Animation for WCI has been pretty good too for the most part. The only time I can agree the animation fell off was during Dressrosa, but most quality issues aren’t as apparent as they were then, you act like the animation didn’t have inconsistencies since the anime first aired lol, the animation was never perfect.
Feb 20, 2019 10:21 AM

Aug 2018
I hear that alot from some of my friends who are watching it
My brother is obsessed with one piece but even that couldn't make him go on with anime any more and he just reads the Manga now.
Feb 20, 2019 10:46 AM

May 2013
Stick to the manga. There's a colored version available and you should be good to go.

The anime is a lost cause with few episodes that have good animation in it, not to mention the horrendous pacing. Art was never Oda's forte as girls will always seem like stick figures with balloons.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Feb 27, 2019 10:15 AM

Nov 2014
I like One Piece series,i've been a huge fan since i started it,the adventure and all but as all people said after timeskip the animation and the not needed scenes and recaps....have started getting worse and worse...though i still follow the series and the manga of course , the beggining after time skip wasn't so bad,i think it all turned very meaning from the dressora arc when luffy took pause 3 eps to breath so he can fight again and all those stuff.
Apr 4, 2019 2:55 PM

Apr 2009
KaiserNazrin said:
You only noticed it now? After the time-skip it has become total garbage. Stick to the manga.

This! I used to watch each episode after release before timeskip, now I don't care anymore.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2019 12:49 AM

Oct 2018
I only watch anime for entertainment and manga for the actual story, not gonna defend one piece anime cause manga is way better than anime.
Ri22rkApr 5, 2019 12:53 AM
Apr 5, 2019 7:10 AM

Jul 2012
I feel like we are not watching the same anime.
May 12, 2019 8:48 AM
Jan 2014
ezaya said:
KaiserNazrin said:

This! I used to watch each episode after release before timeskip, now I don't care anymore.
I was a big One Piece fan. I discovered it in 2008 where my first anime was Naruto and One Piece simply blew Naruto out of the water for me. Until around a year ago I would never skip to watch the newest episode on a Sunday morning, but later I just started forgetting to watch them and ended up having to watch a couple episodes in order to catch up and eventually I stopped caring about what happens next.

And at the time I posted this thread I finally realized I don't enjoy One Piece anymore. I even started reading the manga until chapter 935 (which was the latest at the time I lost interest in that too). In the end, not even the manga is interesting to me, somehow the story isn't interesting to me anymore.

I'm interested to know more about the Celestial Dragons and everything in the Void Century, but I feel like that will take years to develop, I also am starting to feel like Oda doesn't have a clue what happens next or how One Piece will even end, he just comes up with new stuff every week.
May 13, 2019 4:42 AM

Oct 2018
Congratulations, it took you that long to realize one piece anime is garbage after time skip, you should read the manga
May 27, 2019 10:16 AM
Jan 2014
ExodiaX said:
Congratulations, it took you that long to realize one piece anime is garbage after time skip, you should read the manga

I read a few chapters of the manga and dropped it too. I think even the story in the manga without (questionable) animation issues, flashbacks and fillers isn't as interesting as it was in the past.
Jul 28, 2019 3:03 AM
Apr 2016
Huh, I wonder. Whole Cake Island had the best animated scenes in the entire anime, though. It had many many amazing moments. Overall, WCI is perhaps even my favorite arc. People tend to belittle it for silly reasons, just because others do, don't get on the hate train.
Jul 29, 2019 6:27 AM

Dec 2013
One Piece ended with the time skip. That's all there is to it.
Aug 1, 2019 9:35 PM
Aug 2013
Personally I think it got better after time skip, we got to see more character development like with luffy's haki and gears plus every crew member got stronger and a lot of interesting things happened like Pedro sacrificing himself for straw hats that was an amazing moment in the show. And they brought back sabo so I'm not complaining about after time skip. The anime is good but recently the 5-10 episodes of recap around episode 880-890 was unbearable and they should definitely not be doing that many recaps I think 1 recap episode is enough. Plus they always had recaps in the intro of each episode we don't need more recaps we watched the anime we know what happened and us fans wait 5-10 weeks for new episodes and all 5-10 weeks we got recaps a lot of fans were frustrated with this
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 26, 2020 2:58 AM
Jan 2014
AnimeDownUnder said:
Personally I think it got better after time skip, we got to see more character development like with luffy's haki and gears plus every crew member got stronger and a lot of interesting things happened like Pedro sacrificing himself for straw hats that was an amazing moment in the show. And they brought back sabo so I'm not complaining about after time skip. The anime is good but recently the 5-10 episodes of recap around episode 880-890 was unbearable and they should definitely not be doing that many recaps I think 1 recap episode is enough. Plus they always had recaps in the intro of each episode we don't need more recaps we watched the anime we know what happened and us fans wait 5-10 weeks for new episodes and all 5-10 weeks we got recaps a lot of fans were frustrated with this

Sabo wasn never "brought back".

Sabo was created when Ace got killed only to replace him. He took his power, he even looks the same only his hair is blonde, even his hairstyle is the same as Ace's. He has almost the same hat and even has goggles in place of the two round ornaments on Ace's hat. Sabo is literally Ace version 2.0. He even has the same personality as the calm and composed, wiser older brother.

ACE: https://i.imgur.com/af67XJE.jpg

SABO: https://i.imgur.com/tuUXBZ5.png

In case you haven't noticed, Sabo did not exist until Ace got killed and they showed a flashback of when Luffy was young. That's when Sabo was invented, Oda did not intend for him in the beginning, he created him around the time he killed Ace, because he wanted to replace him with Ace 2.0, making Ace's death completely meaningless.

Also becoming more powerful does not account for "character development", the only two characters that underwent *SLIGHT* character development were Luffy and Usopp with Luffy become more mature and less clueless and Usopp becoming more brave, the rest of the crew are exactly the same, only look different. That's the only development they went through - they look different now.

Real "character development" means the character changes the way the think and the way they act, which is a growth of their personality based on events that directly affected them. Of course they are going to get stronger, the whole idea of shounen is "power creep". In the first episodes, it took Luffy more than one episode to defeat guys like Don Krieg and Arlong, in episode 83947934 Luffy 1-shots 500 Arlongs and Don Kriegs at the same time without breaking a sweat. That's not character development, that's artificially made to give a sense of development.

I always watched One Piece of the story rather than the fights, I couldn't give two craps about the fights and what powers anyone has, powers are stupid as they were meant to impress 15 year old kids for which the anime was intended.

The reason why One Piece went bad after the time skip is because the story went bad and everything is covered in plot armor.

Pedro's death was also meaningless to me, I never really cared about that character at all so him dying meant nothing to me. Ace's death was the first one and most unexpected, but after that it didn't matter who lived and who died.
May 26, 2020 3:51 AM

Jun 2016
I've noticed that as well. Toei's animation has always been on the cheap side except from when they're making shitty captain harlock remakes but the show looked best 15 years ago during the switch to HD. Also since I binge watch the series after each arc ends, I'm not fond of their decision to slow down the pacing to remove the filler arcs. The emotional impact/number of episodes ratio has been reduced as well compared to before the timeskip.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
May 31, 2020 7:55 AM

Oct 2010
about one year later and the overall quality is worse than 2019, Wano arc animation and art style is pretty good though, the backgrounds are interesting and colorful and the character design is nice. The problem is the pacing and the retarded action/plot/story/whatever. I feel that when we'll get to Raftale/Laugh Tale arc, we will be already super bored
May 31, 2020 8:14 AM

Dec 2008
Drop the anime and just read the manga. That's the right decision.
May 31, 2020 8:39 AM

Jul 2016
Ok,I agree i also don't care about Ace that much as a character.He's kind of uninteresting when you compare him with all of the other colourful characters.
I do disagree on the fact that all post time skip arcs are more boring than before,considering WCI is one of my favourite arcs and lots of post time skip arcs i actually like more than pre timeskip.I just feel like the animation quality drop didn't affect my opinion of post timeskip as much as other people did.

I don't like Wano that much so far,so take that as you will.I just feel like it has less interesting elements than WCI,since WCI felt so unique in comparison.
May 31, 2020 8:46 AM

Jul 2016
twoego said:
Huh, I wonder. Whole Cake Island had the best animated scenes in the entire anime, though. It had many many amazing moments. Overall, WCI is perhaps even my favorite arc. People tend to belittle it for silly reasons, just because others do, don't get on the hate train.

Same,my favourite arc period.To me it's underrated and overlooked because people have such a bad opinion of post time skip arcs in general.
May 31, 2020 9:36 AM

Nov 2015
i agree after the timeskip maybe animation dropped some how , but hey after the hole cake arc the animation improved a lot and i 'im talking about this on going wano arc , i almost read the manga but after i saw zoro fighting those guys i totally changed my mind .

One piece is getting better .

Jun 9, 2020 3:12 PM

Nov 2014
I has. I was a huge One Piece fan since 2007 until Dress Rosa. But that's when it went to shit for me.

Jul 16, 2020 2:40 PM
Jul 2020
I still love the story and the manga; but the anime is horrible. the music and sound tracks are flat, I still get goosebumps rewatching old episodes like enies lobby, war of the best and alabsta. the voice actors are not giving their best. the art is just repeated close shot of mouth moving and repeated movements. I just watch it out of habit and skip most of it, not that there is much to it, half of episodes are the repeat of last ones.
I think it's the fault of director (Tatsuya Nagamine). I thought dressrosa was somehow lacking but this season in wano is really bad and it is an important part of story, the first time lufy went after an emperor for real. I'm glad the fight with katakuri wasn't done by this team.
I've switched to manga until next season.
sineatterJul 16, 2020 2:47 PM
Apr 17, 2021 8:40 AM
Jul 2015
Missaliensan said:
twoego said:

Same,my favourite arc period.To me it's underrated and overlooked because people have such a bad opinion of post time skip arcs in general.

I agree. I quit Wano arc and decided to continue after about 1.5 years, I guess the side characters didn't look very interesting in this, although Whole Cake Island was hated, the concept was at least interesting. I love things about Samurai, but it doesn't fit One Piece at all, now I have 10 episodes left. And the pace of progress is very slow as usual. Oda said Wano was better than Marineford, but I still don't understand that intensity. Flashbacks that used to be emotional now seem very boring, I think they keep busy with the side characters, none of them seem interesting to me, it would be better if Oda focused to crew more. They save every island they go to, they will save Wano. Don't save an island this time at least, I don't know, it's always the same story.

It's impossible to for Oda write as fluently as in the Marineford arc. Because it was too short compared to his normal arc. People don't want to see too many episodes. People wants see quality 15-20 episode arc. I hope Wano arc doesn't compete with Dressroasa arc. Also why does Luffy still need to get stronger in the final curve? He could open the second phase of haki in the 2 years of traning with Rayleigh.
Apr 17, 2021 3:08 PM

Jan 2020
This aged. Toei has been doing a 10/10 job on a 10/10 flashback

Apr 18, 2021 10:43 AM

Apr 2012
after 913 episodes and 20 years, i dropped it sometime ago. its repetitive, the last Arc with big mom was garbage. only Luffys fight was awesome but more dragged out like an DBZ fight and the GEMA 66 backstory of Sanji.

tried to watch it again, but getting bored after 5min and realizing, ive 60 eps to go and this arc will be at least streched to another 70 slow paced episodes.

maybe after 20 years i am too old for this kind of anime.
Oct 26, 2021 6:29 PM
Sep 2021
Allwynd said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

Sabo wasn never "brought back".

Sabo was created when Ace got killed only to replace him. He took his power, he even looks the same only his hair is blonde, even his hairstyle is the same as Ace's. He has almost the same hat and even has goggles in place of the two round ornaments on Ace's hat. Sabo is literally Ace version 2.0. He even has the same personality as the calm and composed, wiser older brother.

ACE: https://i.imgur.com/af67XJE.jpg

SABO: https://i.imgur.com/tuUXBZ5.png

In case you haven't noticed, Sabo did not exist until Ace got killed and they showed a flashback of when Luffy was young. That's when Sabo was invented, Oda did not intend for him in the beginning, he created him around the time he killed Ace, because he wanted to replace him with Ace 2.0, making Ace's death completely meaningless.

Also becoming more powerful does not account for "character development", the only two characters that underwent *SLIGHT* character development were Luffy and Usopp with Luffy become more mature and less clueless and Usopp becoming more brave, the rest of the crew are exactly the same, only look different. That's the only development they went through - they look different now.

Real "character development" means the character changes the way the think and the way they act, which is a growth of their personality based on events that directly affected them. Of course they are going to get stronger, the whole idea of shounen is "power creep". In the first episodes, it took Luffy more than one episode to defeat guys like Don Krieg and Arlong, in episode 83947934 Luffy 1-shots 500 Arlongs and Don Kriegs at the same time without breaking a sweat. That's not character development, that's artificially made to give a sense of development.

I always watched One Piece of the story rather than the fights, I couldn't give two craps about the fights and what powers anyone has, powers are stupid as they were meant to impress 15 year old kids for which the anime was intended.

The reason why One Piece went bad after the time skip is because the story went bad and everything is covered in plot armor.

Pedro's death was also meaningless to me, I never really cared about that character at all so him dying meant nothing to me. Ace's death was the first one and most unexpected, but after that it didn't matter who lived and who died.

I'm seriously questioning if you've been watching One Piece with your eyes closed, all the foreshadowing that Oda has been doing, and you say he's making things up as he goes ????? What?! We never saw Sabo before so that Ace's death would hit harder after we find out that Luffy had already lost a brother before

No the timeskip is arguably better than Pre-Timeskip One Piece, plot armor has always been there, it's always in every story, let's not exaggerate here, Luffy is aiming to be King of the Pirates, of course he'd have to get stronger, the powers aren't stupid, they're creative and special, they aren't generic powers, you said Luffy took more than one episode to defeat Arlong and Don Krieg, but "1 shots multiple Arlongs and Don Kriegs" ugh, this is why you should always read the manga before criticizing One Piece, those fish men were dead weight, Pre-Timeskip Luffy would have taken them down with ease, they weren't as strong as Arlong or Don Krieg, the entire point of the timeskip was for them to get stronger, Hody himself didn't stand a chance against timeskip Luffy, which was why the fight took place underwater for it to be fair

Becoming strong dosen't mean your personality should change, the timeskip was meant for them to get stronger, not for them to go on some personal journey to discover themselves

Honestly, it felt like you watched the show JUST to hate on it, every single thing you said could easily be disproven, Ace's death wasn't pointless, characters are more interesting in the timeskip arcs, Sabo isn't "just another Ace" you watched over 800 episodes of One Piece but it honestly felt like you slept through them, you said you cared about the plot more but proceed to talk about how strong the characters are even though there was a LITERAL two year timeskip, I guess people these days only care about flashy animation and special effects

*sigh*
Oct 26, 2021 6:30 PM
Sep 2021
ExTemplar said:
I has. I was a huge One Piece fan since 2007 until Dress Rosa. But that's when it went to shit for me.

Did you read the manga or watch the anime?
Nov 20, 2021 10:13 PM

Nov 2014
Link2346 said:
ExTemplar said:

Yeah but it isn't the same anymore, One Pace Project is best way for me to watch.

Nov 25, 2021 6:47 PM
Sep 2021
ExTemplar said:
Link2346 said:

Yeah but it isn't the same anymore, One Pace Project is best way for me to watch.

Well, good to know you're still enjoying it
Nov 25, 2021 11:15 PM

Jul 2021
ExTemplar said:

Really Dressrosa is kind of in my top 3 arcs
I didn't watch Dressrosa as it aired so it was kind of fantastic for me.
Nov 25, 2021 11:33 PM

Jul 2007
I am done defending this series lol, all i can say is this. If you decide to continue, be it anime or manga, the "final arc" is something that is truly going to be special and I would think before considering to drop it forever especially after you put so much time and years into it.

In my opinion, the final arc is most likely going to be a story that is very tightly woven, only focusing on the major plot development moments that have been set up throughout the whole story. It will probably have the scale of a saga like the emperors story but far more interesting.

Dec 2, 2021 4:12 PM
Nov 2021
I follow it cause i've been following it since a kid and there are moments that are amazing every now and then. But yeah, honestly it was better at the beginning with the crews character arcs, much simpler and more emotional, but the anime has ALWAYS been kind of shoddy. Rewatching it...the pacing is yikes. I think it's an anime that will be really cool to binge when it's done.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

195 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Apr 5, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 29, 2009

66 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 393 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JudgeRuthless - Mar 15, 2009

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.