Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2019 2:44 AM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My boy Rei... you've grown...

My poor heart T-T
Feb 17, 2019 7:14 AM
Mar 2015
Horray Rei confessed to Hina at the bonfire. Love her kimono and cat ears
Feb 17, 2019 8:15 AM

May 2016
Yeah! Rei, you da man!!! However, I do expect some protesting from Hina, who will at least bring up the Akari Option. I don't think she'll reject him, though!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Feb 17, 2019 10:47 AM

Oct 2014
Good job Rei, MY MAN!!

Hina probably is going to "reject" him because she is too flustered about this.

Anyway, thanks for Dascalon for helping the scanlator so we won't be waiting for a volume release per translation.
Feb 18, 2019 1:35 AM

Sep 2018
Ok that came surprising, but it actually is better than stretching it to the extreme with the howl confession...
Is this a chapter from Vol 15?
If yes shouldnt the howl volume be out?
Or will it come out monthly now?

Rei really grew throughout the story and thats a kinda payoff
I think hina will refuse at least right know because of her sister,but i think in the end this relationship is kinda set in stone,but we nether know after reading Hachimitsu to Clover....
-Mullerio-Feb 23, 2019 9:21 AM
Feb 18, 2019 1:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
ElZavier said:

Anyway, thanks for Dascalon for helping the scanlator so we won't be waiting for a volume release per translation.

Could you please elaborate on this?
Are we going to be getting releases Chapter-wise and not Volume-wise anymore or something of the sort?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 18, 2019 3:40 AM

Jul 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
ElZavier said:

Are we going to be getting releases Chapter-wise and not Volume-wise anymore or something of the sort?

Yes, that's the intention for now. Type "hi wa mata noboru" on google and read what they said in their blog.
Feb 18, 2019 4:03 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
b-okiya said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Yes, that's the intention for now. Type "hi wa mata noboru" on google and read what they said in their blog.

Oh, that’s great, thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of news! You’ve certainly made my day with this, can’t wait for the monthly releases now!

Feb 18, 2019 4:46 AM

Jul 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
b-okiya said:

Oh, that’s great, thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of news! You’ve certainly made my day with this, can’t wait for the monthly releases now!

Yeah when I heard that I couldn't contain my happiness. I hope they'll continue doing this because my heart certainly can't go on waiting a whole year after this development XD
Feb 18, 2019 5:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
b-okiya said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Yeah when I heard that I couldn't contain my happiness. I hope they'll continue doing this because my heart certainly can't go on waiting a whole year after this development XD

Yup, same here!
I haven’t read Vol 14 yet though but it’s great to hear you enjoyed it immensely, I’m looking forward to binge reading it even more now!

Feb 18, 2019 7:29 AM

Jul 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
b-okiya said:

Yup, same here!
I haven’t read Vol 14 yet though but it’s great to hear you enjoyed it immensely, I’m looking forward to binge reading it even more now!

You're so lucky. Enjoy!
Feb 18, 2019 8:10 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
b-okiya said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Yup, same here!

You're so lucky. Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll give it a read from tomorrow morning onwards and read it slowly so that I end up with zero Chapters in hand.

Feb 18, 2019 9:51 AM

Oct 2014
_MushiRock11_ said:
ElZavier said:

Already answered by b-okiya but i'll say again the confirmation that it's confirmed by Dascalon himself that he will be scanlating sangatsu no lion manga per chapter release if the digital raw is released, or 2 weeks after the magazine chapter release, but it also depends on Kewl, the translator to translate the manga chapter since Dascalon do the other work except translating the chapter, he even say that he already cleaned and edited the next chapter and just waiting for the translator to translate the chapter since he is still busy rightnow, expect the next chapter will be released in some weeks (or whenever the translator is not busy anymore, who knows).

source : this Sangatsu no Lion manga reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/ari6b7/disc_3gatsu_no_lion_chapter_154/
ElZavierFeb 18, 2019 10:04 AM
Feb 18, 2019 2:16 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
ElZavier said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Already answered by b-okiya but i'll say again the confirmation that it's confirmed by Dascalon himself that he will be scanlating sangatsu no lion manga per chapter release if the digital raw is released, or 2 weeks after the magazine chapter release, but it also depends on Kewl, the translator to translate the manga chapter since Dascalon do the other work except translating the chapter, he even say that he already cleaned and edited the next chapter and just waiting for the translator to translate the chapter since he is still busy rightnow, expect the next chapter will be released in some weeks (or whenever the translator is not busy anymore, who knows).

source : this Sangatsu no Lion manga reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/ari6b7/disc_3gatsu_no_lion_chapter_154/

Ah, I see, thanks a lot!

Feb 18, 2019 4:40 PM

May 2018
Rei, that was smooth as fuck! If Hina rejects you, I'll totally date you myself.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Feb 21, 2019 11:27 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what an eventful Chapter this was!

Rei lending his arm there to Hina was so smooth and adorable to see, xD @ Hina’s friends reactions though. And then, those two Shogi kohai of Rei’s stirring up a little misunderstanding resulting in that glorious Confession scene. God, it was just incredible!

Absolutely cannot wait for the Next Chapter! Like some posts above suggests, I, too, think Hina will reject Rei merely out of shock or such, but I’m still holding on to the thin rope of this not being the case.

Feb 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Jul 2015
But why do people put it like if Hina rejects Rei it'll go bad or be the end?

I think that Rei understands that Hina is kinda immature and indecisive about her situation since she's still young while he, on the other hand, is very mature and decisive for his age. Rei is totally serious about this and I'm sure now that he wants her, he won't back off.

Also Hina can't shake him off by bringing up her sister because he knows that Akari would never stand in the way of her sister's happiness and that he and Hina getting together would never mean that they wouldn't stay close with Akari. Actually I think it's the opposite and they can all become closer than ever.
Feb 27, 2019 5:16 AM

Aug 2012
Yaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssss, omg that was smooth >//////////<

Nov 10, 2019 10:40 AM

Oct 2015
Ohhhhh it's happening! It really is happening!!
Sep 4, 2020 9:52 PM

Oct 2016
Fuck, I'm getting a seizure with all the sweetness. That was an amazing chapter.
Mar 3, 2021 8:56 AM
Dec 2018
Wow, he was so passive at the early chapters of the manga, but now he drops unexpected actions from recent chapters up to now. He is growing!
Aug 4, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2020
Top 5 confessions I've read w/o a doubt
Jan 18, 2022 2:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Love me? What? Amazing Kiriyama!!!
Jan 30, 2022 4:47 AM

Jun 2015
My boy... He has grown so much T_T Hug me please. I can't contain the sugar any longer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 206 Discussion

tywhoppity - Mar 21

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 8:56 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 205 Discussion

Jabpi - Dec 7, 2023

7 by blinddig »»
Mar 14, 6:04 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 204 Discussion

tywhoppity - Nov 10, 2023

2 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:46 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 203 Discussion

tywhoppity - Oct 26, 2023

4 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:44 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Chapter 202 Discussion

tywhoppity - Aug 24, 2023

5 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 16, 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.