Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Feb 16, 2019 1:39 AM

PC:Re had collab with GBF and I got to know a little bit about the 3 main characters. I came to dislike Kokkoro and the black cat but not Peco and it might still be amusing to see a guild focusing on food in action so I'll keep an eye on it.
Without knowing much about the game itself, I expect the anime to have some bits of comedy that will keep me from dropping it.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?

Feb 16, 2019 1:41 AM

I expect to get some free stuff from gbf.

If Monica is in the anime i'll watch it.

Feb 17, 2019 3:46 PM

I played this mobile JP game before. I kinda fell asleep through the story for each individual charas. Quit playing after grinding event after events.

If I recall it correctly. The story is simple. Protagonist and several heroines are currently in their second life or parallel worlds where some share memories of previous except for the MC himself.

I'm expecting a 12 mins per ep for this harem series.

Feb 18, 2019 12:50 AM

Came upon purikone by chance while surfing the net and spent the past 3 days rerolling for all the waifus. If anyone needs to kill time, mad lad's are giving away 140 free gacha rolls while Princess Fes is going on until Feb 28th. You can pretty much swipe the entire meta list clean with that many rolls lmao.

Production quality on the game is excellent. I expect the animation will be similarly good.