Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2019 12:19 AM
Sep 2015
Jagh said:

Ya. She joined because they offered her knowledge on the fire spirit (like 3 episodes ago) and because she felt like she's become content so obviously she should kill her friends. Just because they give a retarded generic reason doesn't absolve them.

Ehh. It is a comedy but not a pure comedy. it does try and have a story and have drama. I just can't stand this plot trope, especially after the non-sense of "we're gonna drop 2 satellites and a bomb on a populated city! What could go wrong!"

I still like the show; Even though it'll end with origami being forgiven and back on the good guys team and all that bullshit. This'll just be an arc that lower my opinion of the show.

Well, she join them because she notice that she begins to accept the spirits in her daily life. She is an avenger, like Sasuke, yet she begins to forgive them and noticed that she will no longer be able to avenge her parents. That's why she had to join DEM. Not only for knowledge (it because what Ellen told her confirm Shidô's words)
Beginning from Origami's arc, DAL begins to switch from comedy to a drama & serious story.
Feb 17, 2019 5:34 AM

May 2015
Adult Natsumi > Loli Natsumi.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 17, 2019 5:59 AM

Aug 2014
the story is good and all but where is kurumi?? best girl doesn't show up after 7 episodes, i hope she is there in the next episode.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 17, 2019 6:41 AM
Nov 2015
I still don't know how you guys can watch a series only becuase of one character.
Feb 17, 2019 10:05 AM

Dec 2018
As like Shido's real sister when she joined DEM she's not gonna live longer and Origami also joined DEM, Don't Tell me they did same to him as well :/
Feb 17, 2019 3:05 PM

Nov 2017
Looks like Oragami is showing what she's 'bout now.

&++ best part of the episode

Feb 18, 2019 3:22 AM

Nov 2014
I love this franchise to death, but my god this episode fails hard. Animation is bad if there is any, and the action sequence is an complete mess. Bad writing, bad direction. I love these characters though so it's ok.
Feb 18, 2019 9:55 AM
Sep 2015
Tiemuuu said:
but my god this episode fails hard. Animation is bad if there is any, and the action sequence is an complete mess. Bad writing, bad direction.

I know that everyone have his own opinion on it but you only said nonsense…
I don't mind if only it was credible
Feb 19, 2019 9:55 PM

Mar 2016
What's this?

A white ribbon Kotori-chan?! Kawaii as fu--

Oh... well excuuuuuuse me!
Feb 19, 2019 11:30 PM
Oct 2018
what ep will kurumi coming in at cuz rn it’s sucks
Feb 20, 2019 3:09 PM
Jul 2015
I already hated Origami anyway, but this makes it way worse. She's way too whimsical. I really hope Origami won't be forgiven by the end. She's betrayed Shirou twice now and not just a little bit either. She batshit insane and doesn't think about Shirou's happiness at all.
But knowing this show, she will be forgiven and go back like nothing happened, because they probably don't want to change the status quo and the stupid love triangle between Tohka and Origami (even though it's Origami forcing herself on Shirou)

Also, was it just me, or was some of the OST really poorly placed in this episode? At points it felt like it didn't fit at all with what they were going for

Adult Natsumi is just 'nnnnggggggg'. Oneesama types are my weakspot
Feb 21, 2019 4:43 AM
Feb 2017
i think everyone is waiting for kurumi to show up for a long time but still no trace of kurumi in episode 6
Feb 23, 2019 10:35 PM

Mar 2009
Natsumi is such a babe.
Mar 2, 2019 2:24 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
MomoSinX said:
Ah, I see Natsumi is a woman of culture as well.

Kantai's is "What's going on? I want to marry her!" which fits Natsumi personality better, but anyway, as you can see, Natsumi has alot of charm going for herself, AND I think she is leagues better than Yoshino, who despite being cute and all, I consider one of the less interesting girls on DAL.

This episode was a major improvement over the last one, I really could feel for Origami, this episode was quite diresome, you can feel the struggle.
Next one gets even better.

NoviSun said:
JJH_ said:
I'm just going to stop interacting with anime fans altogether. There's a 99% risk of getting spoiled everywhere.
that is a real danger. It annoys me too. Lots of jackasses running around.

Maybe you guys should refrain from commenting here, and just comment on last episode, some anime onlies keep asking for spoilers, blame them.
Mar 2, 2019 3:32 AM

Aug 2018
Playcool said:

NoviSun said:
that is a real danger. It annoys me too. Lots of jackasses running around.

Maybe you guys should refrain from commenting here, and just comment on last episode, some anime onlies keep asking for spoilers, blame them.
Now why would I want to do that? These forums are quite a bit of fun, and occasionally informative. And besides, where else could I mingle with such a group of fellow fans? It’s not like I can walk into the Dew Drop Inn, take my place at the bar , and start discussing the finer points of Natsumi vs Origami. Furthermore, if I started asking if Youshon was a guy or a girl, I’d probably get smacked.
Mar 7, 2019 1:12 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
NoviSun said:
Playcool said:

Now why would I want to do that? These forums are quite a bit of fun, and occasionally informative. And besides, where else could I mingle with such a group of fellow fans? It’s not like I can walk into the Dew Drop Inn, take my place at the bar , and start discussing the finer points of Natsumi vs Origami. Furthermore, if I started asking if Youshon was a guy or a girl, I’d probably get smacked.

Then just get used to it guys.
Mar 28, 2019 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
Time for an Origami arc!

Adult Natsumi in the bed is fine af!

Origami probably should’ve tried taking them one at a time instead...
Apr 5, 2019 11:51 AM

Apr 2012
Takata said:
Eh... is Natsumi another lesbian?

Why? Because of the joke about how cute Yoshino is? Lol, with such logic, Itsuki and Yotsuba in Go-Toubun no Hanayome have crush on Raiha.
Apr 7, 2019 7:36 AM

Mar 2016
Oh shit! Origami abducted Shido by her own will so he won't be involved in her pursuit for Spirits extermination! She has really become the old ToBITCHi huh...
With her new upgrade, even all of the girls at once are unable to bring her down. Her usual system only need about 2 girls to bring her down. Aside from that, the animation of her fight was short but was really good!

Yes! Another airship VS airship battle! Gotia's mobility is insane, I wonder if the Ratatoskr/Franxinus can try to replicate that by using the territories to push the airship.

All I'm wondering all this ep is WHERE IS KURURMI!!!
May 2, 2019 3:37 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. Natsumi.. Oh my.. ;P
And well.. It seems that maybe Natsumi is just interested in seducing.. She's not necessarily want Shido, but she might get pleasure if man is gets seduced by her or something like that.. It's her other "big" half.. Just a theory..
"I'll just marry her" - Natsumi about Yoshino, 2019.. Man, I'm all for.. ;p Them getting more screen time, I mean, of course.. ;p
They actually would suit each other, I think.. Well, both in looks, and.. Natsumi being "unstable", having other half to her, and Yoshino having two personalities shared with Yoshinon as well.. And just Natsumi accepted well Yoshino's care of showing her around town, even felt affection.. ;p Natsumi needed more affection herself, really, and Yoshino seems to be caring about her..
Seeing a bit of daily White Ribbon Kotori was nice as well.. ;p
That's some rough bondage play.. Origami?..
lol.. It's funny and sad.. That Kotori's ship people actually wrote testament after their death, and made data disappear from PC..
Aug 3, 2019 3:20 PM

Apr 2012
@Gendolfas Oh, come on. It was just a joke about how perfect wife she would be. After 10 volumes, both remain in the Shido harem.
Aug 3, 2019 9:55 PM

Aug 2018
@RobertBobert
Well.. I see no wrong, if some waifus in harem also start enjoying each other.. ;p
Aug 4, 2019 2:59 AM

Apr 2012
Gendolfas said:
@RobertBobert
Well.. I see no wrong, if some waifus in harem also start enjoying each other.. ;p

Lol, this is Date a Live, not Testament.
Aug 4, 2019 11:35 AM

Aug 2018
@RobertBobert
And I feel like it's missed opportunity, really.. Why just people in harems can't love each other in anime.. ;/
Aug 4, 2019 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
Gendolfas said:
@RobertBobert
And I feel like it's missed opportunity, really.. Why just people in harems can't love each other in anime.. ;/

Miku still lust Toka and Natsumi. Have you forgotten that she is the main supporter of the harem end in this franchise?
Aug 5, 2019 2:00 AM

Aug 2018
@RobertBobert
Ah, yes, Miku.. Good point.. ;p
Feb 1, 2021 7:10 AM

Apr 2013
Woah... did Origami just demote herself from one of the best girls to worst girl in a single episode? I mean she just became a traitor who doesn't even give a shit about Shido anymore, completely out of character. Of course she will be redeemed in a few episodes, because that's what always happens in this generic aciton/harem show, but from a viewer's perspective she's a horrible person now.
Apr 25, 2021 2:04 AM

Jan 2015
These stakes, wow, I'm really getting into this! Harem stuff shows up sometimes which can be silly, sometimes fun, sometimes ruins the tone, but I'm actually quite enjoying the story, the stuff with the characters, all that. Origami, what can I even say about her in this episode?

Oct 21, 2022 3:09 PM
Oct 2022
Okee Saya Akan melakukan nya
Dec 21, 2022 2:00 AM

Dec 2012
Origami.
Dat fire.
Dat blast.
Shido wakes up.
Dat fake Natsumi oppai grab.
Dat boing!
Dat kick on the head. Kotori showing feet... for free?
Dat Natsumi body.
lol at Kotori tip toeing.

They really gave us Kotori feet instead of showing pantsu. Why Origami not matching her parents colors?
RobDec 21, 2022 2:12 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 29, 2022 8:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Origami hate all them!!! kekeke
Jan 5, 2023 7:41 PM

Nov 2010
3:47 I want Natsumi to stay in her adult form at all times. She's so sexy. I want to lick her armpit!
Maybe he could've changed Origami's mind if he accepted her offer of drinking water mouth-to-mouth.
Jul 2, 2023 5:32 AM

Dec 2020
Origami repeat plot. Either convert over fully or just get killed. It's getting old. She's a nice character so it be a shame but her reasoning is stupid everytime this is brought up.
Jul 3, 2023 9:03 PM
Oct 2020
Cool, finally some action again. I hope the battles continue. That's the only quality holding my interest at the moment. Story is kinda meh. I get the Origami revenge thing but it seems like that got off track somehow. I thought Kotori was absolved from killing Origami's parents because of the Ifrit spirit thing that inhabited her. Not sure what happened to that. Maybe I missed something?
Nov 3, 2023 11:53 PM

May 2011
i hate origami and DEM
Nov 30, 2023 8:02 PM

Nov 2023
Kotori Itsuka is the best one so far, I want to be here I literally am her
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2019

199 by MinaseNagi »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

0 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

118 by -DxP- »»
Apr 6, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

136 by -DxP- »»
Apr 3, 1:27 PM

» who

Remoerus - Oct 29, 2021

16 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 28, 4:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.