Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 30, 7:00 PM
I get the feeling that it's most likely either Itsuki or Miku after being fully up-to-date with the manga. When it show the wedding scene, i feel that it's Miku because of the hair color and how the bride's face mostly like resembles Miku. I say that it could also be Itsuki instead because she's making a move now in the manga and it fully reveal about her being Rena.

I doubt Yotsuba because she's more of the supportive type and is currently supporting one of the sister. As for Ichika, i doubt it base on the recent chapters. I feel that Nino have a chance cause she's the only one that have confessed to Fuutarou where Ichika played dirty and betray Miku, but i still think that it is most likely either Itsuki or Miku.

May 1, 4:34 PM

mickell said:
Palsa said:
The way I gathered it from the ending is that they're leaving it up to the viewer to decide (aka: the safe decision).
The author might decide on one of the girls in the end, but it's important to remember that anime adaptations quite often take a vastly different approach to telling a story than the original manga.
All five girls had the same natural hair and eye colors, but dyed them individually, and a lot can change in a couple of years, so her facial appearance, hair length, hair color and eye color mean virtually nothing considering it's a few years later and they're no longer high school students. The story also goes to extreme lengths to point out that people have a hard time identifying the girls, even when the hair length and color should make it obvious.
Personally I prefer it being Miku, she had more development through the series than the other girls, has the most genuine feelings for Fuutarou, and would have the most to lose if he didn't marry her in the end.
Itsuki, Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba are all fairly popular and spirited in their own way, so it wouldn't be impossible or hard for them to find someone else, but Miku only has Fuutarou, and her interest in him is more than a simple crush.
Itsuki and Yotsuba didn't have a whole lot of romantic development with Fuutarou, and both know that Miku likes him and would probably avoid a relationship with him in order to support her. Nino mostly likes his alter ego and didn't exactly fall for him during the series, though she could be his childhood friend. Ichika did develop feelings for him, but fairly late in the series compared to Miku, and since it's Ichika's nature to look after her younger sisters, I doubt she would interfere with Miku's chances with him, plus Ichika has her acting career ahead of her to consider.
If Fuutarou doesn't marry Miku, then it's highly possible that she would remain unmarried or her father would arrange for her to marry someone else.
That is at least how I'm interpreting it.

Have you read the manga? ichika is trying to be the big sis but holy shit does she interfere with miku. I think you’ll start to like nino if you read the manga (really recommend it) but if you’ve only watched the anime then you wont really see any of the sisters develop anything with fuutarou but in the manga ichika and (especially) nino get a lot of development and miku kinda stays the same

I haven't read it yet, but it's on my radar. :)

May 1, 11:04 PM
1. Ichika - Wildcard
2. Istuka - Cuteness
3. Nino - Best route
4. Miku - Best grill
5. Yotsuba - Comedy relief

but in all seriousness
I think no. 3 or 4

May 4, 12:53 AM

FONZACUS said:
would be funny if the author went table flip and said meh, thou shal marry all 5.

how would that be funny? it would just be generic and stupid as shit and like literally 4 out of every 5 harems

lots of music -

click for mmo history, minus the drama -

May 4, 1:20 AM

incisorr said:
FONZACUS said:
would be funny if the author went table flip and said meh, thou shal marry all 5.

how would that be funny? it would just be generic and stupid as shit and like literally 1 out of every 10 harems.

Correct it for u man.

May 4, 1:52 AM

It's up for debate at this point, but I think it's safe to say that Yotsuba or Ichika are the least likely to be picked just based on their personalities so far. The author has already stated he wants there to be only one girl to win, but he may change his mind somewhere later on (I sure hope not).

This is crazy actually lol, tbh I'll be happy with anyone but Itsuki. I'm still rooting for Nino though.

May 4, 2:07 AM

Blarey said:
It's up for debate at this point, but I think it's safe to say that Yotsuba or Ichika are the least likely to be picked just based on their personalities so far. The author has already stated he wants there to be only one girl to win, but he may change his mind somewhere later on (I sure hope not).

This is crazy actually lol, tbh I'll be happy with anyone but Itsuki. I'm still rooting for Nino though.

Nino and Miku are the best choices.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 4, 2:55 AM

Congintive said:
incisorr said:

how would that be funny? it would just be generic and stupid as shit and like literally 1 out of every 10 harems.

Correct it for u man.

do u even watch harems? the protagonist doesnt chose anyone and chooses them all 9 out of 10 times
lots of music -

click for mmo history, minus the drama -

May 4, 4:36 AM

incisorr said:
Congintive said:

Correct it for u man.

do u even watch harems? the protagonist doesnt chose anyone and chooses them all 9 out of 10 times

Do I even watch Harems check my list dude also, harem is one of my favorite genre out there. Also, I can agree on he doesn't choose anyone but I guess that's mainly the case in anime and not in manga/novel but I was talking about how u said that he chooses all of them I don't get this one...?

May 4, 8:45 PM
I don't feel confidence in any sign of who it might be (if he even ends up with just one), because they're just going to throw hints and signs for every single one and at the end of the day they'll just use a deus ex machina reason to pick one.

I only watched the anime, and from what I've seen, I think the best choice would be Miku because she seems to be the only one who is truly head over heels for him while the others seem to be just infatuated or confused. If you see it in their perspective, Miku would be the most crushed, that is unless, like I mentioned, they do a deus ex machina saying that she no longer cares for whatever reason. And they will.

Now, Itsuki is by far the most logical choice they would go with. She almost seems like a co-protagonist herself. She is always center stage when something meaningful happens. Her personality is the most balanced, and while all the others were too quick to either like him or hate him, the relationship between him and her has the most natural flow to it. They also seem like they avoid her on purpose because she's so obvious.

MY personal preference is Ichika, I guess because she's the most mature and straightforward, but I don't see it.

I personally don't buy into the Tsundere bullshit, but the manga readers seem to be hard for Nino because of her development. That's the thing, again, like I said, they're gonna give merit to all of them. Just wait and sure enough there will be an arc that pushes Yotsuba like you wouldn't believe.

Whoever they choose is going to leave a sour taste because you're gonna say "What about all these moments with so and so? Did they mean nothing?". I like romance but this is why I can't like harems, there's no chance at a true romance. There's no winning.
Modified by Temoblanks, May 4, 9:45 PM

May 4, 10:12 PM

Temoblanks said:
I don't feel confidence in any sign of who it might be (if he even ends up with just one), because they're just going to throw hints and signs for every single one and at the end of the day they'll just use a deus ex machina reason to pick one.

I only watched the anime, and from what I've seen, I think the best choice would be Miku because she seems to be the only one who is truly head over heels for him while the others seem to be just infatuated or confused. If you see it in their perspective, Miku would be the most crushed, that is unless, like I mentioned, they do a deus ex machina saying that she no longer cares for whatever reason. And they will.

Now, Itsuki is by far the most logical choice they would go with. She almost seems like a co-protagonist herself. She is always center stage when something meaningful happens. Her personality is the most balanced, and while all the others were too quick to either like him or hate him, the relationship between him and her has the most natural flow to it. They also seem like they avoid her on purpose because she's so obvious.

MY personal preference is Ichika, I guess because she's the most mature and straightforward, but I don't see it.

I personally don't buy into the Tsundere bullshit, but the manga readers seem to be hard for Nino because of her development. That's the thing, again, like I said, they're gonna give merit to all of them. Just wait and sure enough there will be an arc that pushes Yotsuba like you wouldn't believe.

Whoever they choose is going to leave a sour taste because you're gonna say "What about all these moments with so and so? Did they mean nothing?". I like romance but this is why I can't like harems, there's no chance at a true romance. There's no winning.

Since season 2 of anime has been announced now u can see for yourself that why we manga readers love Nino so much.

May 6, 7:25 PM
It's clearly going to be Itsuki. Even if you look past the whole "first met" nonsense its been hinted at many times. First if anyone watches the opening for the anime you can see them making itsuki the center of the frame, the last girl to appear. Then there's the fact that it's been stated and mentioned several times that itsuki is the most similar to fuutarou the evidence just keeps piling up.

May 7, 8:16 PM
I hope it's Miku. She is quite the genuine one and it looked like her in the end. And I think Yotsuba has no chance because the hair colour of the bride in the end is a big no no to Yotsuba. I just don't want it to be the cliché of Itsuki. And thing God but that👀

May 7, 8:18 PM
jking815 said:
It's clearly going to be Itsuki. Even if you look past the whole "first met" nonsense its been hinted at many times. First if anyone watches the opening for the anime you can see them making itsuki the center of the frame, the last girl to appear. Then there's the fact that it's been stated and mentioned several times that itsuki is the most similar to fuutarou the evidence just keeps piling up.

I seriously hope that it's not that old cliché again of Itsuki winning 😭.
I rather root for Miku and Nino any day even Yotsuba instead of an obvio choice.

May 11, 4:24 AM
Anyone who thinks it isn't Itsuki is fooling themselves into thinking this isn’t any other generic harem anime

May 11, 4:52 AM

May 11, 10:06 AM
ZaviourZeno said:
jking815 said:

I seriously hope that it's not that old cliché again of Itsuki winning 😭.
I rather root for Miku and Nino any day even Yotsuba instead of an obvio choice.

I honestly do hope it's Itsuki I like her the most out of all the sisters I think her personality and such really go well with Fuutarou

May 16, 12:05 PM
Yoowwww hold up, i just looked back at chapter 1, there is a VERY HUGE clue there that indicates that the bride is miku, and it is the HANDLOCK that she does, look at the HANDLOCK that the bride does, its exactly the same as the HANDLOCK that miku does(see page 47/52)

May 28, 11:20 AM
Personally i think its Miku who married Fuutarou in the end. Firstly, the bride and Miku have the same slanted hair. Secondly, in the first episode of the anime you see the bride standing in the middle with two mirrors on each side beside her. This could suggest that the bride is most likely the person who held his milddle finger on the bonfire night at the end of episode 12, which was Miku.

May 29, 11:11 PM
There is an interesting easter egg in the bonfire scene where the quintuplets held each one of Futarou's finger minding the tradition of couples holding hands in a bonfire event end up together.

One girl held Futarou's ring finger where the wedding ring is normally worn.

That girl was Yotsuba

Jun 2, 8:52 AM
Iyanuts said:
Yoowwww hold up, i just looked back at chapter 1, there is a VERY HUGE clue there that indicates that the bride is miku, and it is the HANDLOCK that she does, look at the HANDLOCK that the bride does, its exactly the same as the HANDLOCK that miku does(see page 47/52)

Incognito_TB said:
Personally i think its Miku who married Fuutarou in the end. Firstly, the bride and Miku have the same slanted hair. Secondly, in the first episode of the anime you see the bride standing in the middle with two mirrors on each side beside her. This could suggest that the bride is most likely the person who held his milddle finger on the bonfire night at the end of episode 12, which was Miku.

Nah. If you watch anime carefully you will see there is a very strong candidate for the bride

Jun 3, 2:36 PM
It would be funny if he marries Ren.

On paper, he marries a girl named Ren.

Nobody knows who Ren is, and the rule is that only one girl can be seen with him playing the role of wife at any given time... And the sisters get to decide who wears The One Ring, and Fuu doesn't really have a say in it.

Jun 5, 9:41 AM
Hot take:

It's Miku.

Jun 18, 3:38 PM
WAIT IN THE END THE GIRL HAS A PIERCING SO ITS EITHER NINO(she said she would have one when she got married) OR CHIBIKO CAUSE SHE HAD ALREADY ONE

Jun 20, 9:45 AM
HOLY SHIT, the latest chapter. IT WAS HER ALL ALONG, WE WERE ALL WRONG. oh on jah. YOTSUBA YOU SLY DOG. ok... Yotusuba knew his name when they first met. YOTSUBA was the one looking at him when he slept at the school trip. Holy shit.

Jun 20, 9:53 AM
The hair color and hair style of the bride in the school trip episode was made to throw us off but if you guys read the manga the chapter where Fuutarou got kissed by one of the sisters who dressed up as Itsuki he said ‘that was the day I found out you were special” or something meaning it’s referring to Itsuki.Some of you might think it’s nino and I totally agree because she can cook and in the anime Fuutarou said he like girls that can cook but we don’t have enough clues if it’s itsuki or nino.Then we have Miku I understand why you guys think it’s miku because she has the most character development in the series but at the moment she can’t cook but that might change in the future like in the latest chapter it says miku is gonna skip college and go to culinary school so she can cook so it might be miku but who knows at the moment.So the top 3 that might be Fuutarou’s wife At the end of the series has to be Itsuki,Nino,or Miku.
Modified by Exia90, Jun 20, 10:00 AM

Jun 21, 1:01 AM
Wait a minute

I just finished the anime and the girl in the wedding dress looked like an adult Miku

Can anyone help with this confusion

Jun 21, 1:04 AM
Azuciel said:
Hot take:

It's Miku.

Yes, i just finished anime i believe that it was Miku too

Any thoughts on this possibility given the picture in the final season 1 episode?

Jul 1, 7:58 AM
Well I don,t really know who will marry him
But I know the girl he mate at past it war yotsuba but I like miku and nino

Jul 10, 2:57 PM
Well it all depends;

Typical ending would be the first girl he met, so Itsuki, since that's usually the standard. Most harems end with the first girl winning so it's usually safest to bet on the first girl and you'll be right most of the time.

Harem ending because of some weird reason where all the girls end up with mc or they all end up being together in some way. The girls' father could say he wants a successor and picks Fuutarou so he has to marry one of the girls but can't choose so they all 'share' him. That's pretty out there in a non fantasy harem, I know, but this happens in harems for one reason or another since it's a safe bet. While unrealistic, no one losing meas you please most fans with their best girl not losing.

The very safe ending of "Let the audience use head canon to decide so we won't exactly name who it is" style of end. This would be safest to please the vast majority of people who want a more realistic ending because you won't piss off fans who's best girl doesn't win in the end nor will you piss off the ones that one ONE girl to win and not have the very unrealistic polygamous ending. Also there's always the fact the story doesn't really 'end' so there's always hope for more which keeps people engaged.

These are usually the 3 types that harem endings fall under because they're safe. However if I were personally choose, I would say Miku. Miku is the one that first develops love for him and she's the one that offered up the least resistance to study and want to be better for him. There's also the fact that she bonded far more with Fuutarou since he learned more history for her and she gets jealous of her sisters being with him even though she says she doesn't mind. I also think they are the most similar too, with similar interests. I would say realistically, or as realistically as a harem can be, Miku would be the one he falls in love with the most. But if I were to choose based on what we've got so far and how these things typically go, Itsuki would win because she was first girl and first girls typically win and she's super tsundere with him.

Jul 10, 8:25 PM

Well, in episode 12 in the church scene, Fuutarou crosses path with the guy who wanted do dance with Ichika. He was with the girl he danced with in the camp fire and knew him and his bride danced together. Actually, they were all in bed holding his hand but he had no way to know this. He only knew he was going to dance with Ichika so yeah... I think it's Ichika.

Jul 12, 7:10 AM

@Nyanda
Since Fuutarou was unconscious at that time, the only way Maeda could refer to other quints in the wedding is that they should reveal to Maeda, either directly or indirectly, that they held Fuutarou's hand in the inn, which is not yet happened in the manga.

Aside from the few remaining Ichikabros and sympathizers, the general consensus among manga readers is that Ichika has zero chance of being the bride due to her recent actions. All clues pointing to her being the bride are either ignored, forgotten, or dismissed as null and void.

Jul 14, 4:19 PM
Congintive said:
Temoblanks said:

Since season 2 of anime has been announced now u can see for yourself that why we manga readers love Nino so much.

I didn't mention any spoilers what so ever but just incase people think I did I covered it.

Jul 19, 9:49 AM

It's Itsuki guys....

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store