Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 12, 2019 9:06 AM
Jan 2019
Easy to know Who fuutarou wife , Just wait seiyuu voiced that girl first meet fuutarou at kyotu trip .

Mod Edit: Changed the title a bit and added a spoiler warning.
DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:48 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 12, 2019 9:20 AM

Jan 2018
What made u think that girl is the one who's going to marry Fuutarou.

Feb 12, 2019 9:52 AM
Jan 2019
Congintive said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:48 AM
Feb 12, 2019 9:57 AM

Jan 2018
OreshuraBigFans said:
Congintive said:

DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:50 AM
Feb 15, 2019 7:08 AM

Oct 2017
Yes, if you're delusional enough to think that's the case.
Mar 25, 2019 4:49 AM
Mar 2019
Well if you read the manga now there is the chapter where

DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:50 AM
Mar 28, 2019 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
can someone please tell me who futaro ends up with or is everyone on the same boat on not knowing who yet
Mar 28, 2019 6:33 PM

Nov 2007
Animelibary said:
can someone please tell me who futaro ends up with or is everyone on the same boat on not knowing who yet

The manga is still ongoing. At this moment, it is quite impossible to tell (I am up to date with the latest chapter).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2019 9:02 PM

Nov 2016
would be funny if the author went table flip and said meh, thou shal marry all 5.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Mar 28, 2019 10:03 PM
Aug 2015
MarshalPlays said:
Well if you read the manga now there is the chapter where

I think Rena and loliNako isn't same person.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:51 AM
Mar 29, 2019 12:02 PM
Jan 2011
Miku was the one in chapter 32. But the author is dropping all these weird hints like all the dresses,her sisters are preparing something,father is going to be late,etc. So the author is going to do something weird with the ending.Some think its a harem ending because all the weird hints.
Mar 29, 2019 1:11 PM
Mar 2019
Its miku guys, the way she looks like, her hair style, her expression the way she look to fuutarou i recognize that expression of her face.
Mar 29, 2019 1:50 PM

Mar 2017
As much as I hate to say it but come on, isn't it obvious? First girl encounter cliche?
Mar 29, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
The way I gathered it from the ending is that they're leaving it up to the viewer to decide (aka: the safe decision).
The author might decide on one of the girls in the end, but it's important to remember that anime adaptations quite often take a vastly different approach to telling a story than the original manga.
All five girls had the same natural hair and eye colors, but dyed them individually, and a lot can change in a couple of years, so her facial appearance, hair length, hair color and eye color mean virtually nothing considering it's a few years later and they're no longer high school students. The story also goes to extreme lengths to point out that people have a hard time identifying the girls, even when the hair length and color should make it obvious.
Personally I prefer it being Miku, she had more development through the series than the other girls, has the most genuine feelings for Fuutarou, and would have the most to lose if he didn't marry her in the end.
Itsuki, Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba are all fairly popular and spirited in their own way, so it wouldn't be impossible or hard for them to find someone else, but Miku only has Fuutarou, and her interest in him is more than a simple crush.
Itsuki and Yotsuba didn't have a whole lot of romantic development with Fuutarou, and both know that Miku likes him and would probably avoid a relationship with him in order to support her. Nino mostly likes his alter ego and didn't exactly fall for him during the series, though she could be his childhood friend. Ichika did develop feelings for him, but fairly late in the series compared to Miku, and since it's Ichika's nature to look after her younger sisters, I doubt she would interfere with Miku's chances with him, plus Ichika has her acting career ahead of her to consider.
If Fuutarou doesn't marry Miku, then it's highly possible that she would remain unmarried or her father would arrange for her to marry someone else.
That is at least how I'm interpreting it.
PalsaMar 29, 2019 5:37 PM
Mar 29, 2019 3:09 PM
Mar 2019
To be honest, I’m actually surprised some of us have split opinions on this. Personally, I believe Itsuki will be the one that will marry Fuutarou. Judging from just the anime itself, there are multiple hints that Itsuki is special to Fuutarou. They’ve really done a good job intentionally singling her out. Sure, all of them are special in their own way, but Itsuki seems to take it a step further. For example, there are parts of the opening theme that help us realize that Itsuki is the bride. Such as, in the first few seconds of the opening, it shows Fuutarou lying down, hearing voices as we see pictures of the sisters who say them. In the scene, Itsuki is the last to say what she says in that part of the opening scene. While this may not be the best evidence ( Itsuki is the youngest of the siblings, so it could just be ordered from eldest to youngest ) there is still much more evidence. During the scene right after it, it does the same thing, where they sing their part, in eldest to youngest. However, right afterwards, it shows a screen of all the sisters together, and to my surprise, Itsuki is standing in the middle. This may not be a big deal, but putting the youngest sister in the middle of all of them may be a hint to her importance later on in the story. Then again, much later on, she is still in the middle of all of them ( This time they are all sitting down ). Once again, this may not be such a big deal, but it may show how she is essential to the story later on. Another detail, when they are all standing on a cliff, looking out into the ocean. Fuutarou and Itsuki are standing behind the others. All the other sisters are in front of them. This might be another hint, but then again, there are no promises. At the near end of the opening scene, we see all of them in wedding dresses. More importantly, it may be ordered eldest to youngest once again, but in this case, since Itsuki was last, she actually finished the ‘watashi’ part, while the others only got to say ‘watashi’ before another sister said it as well. Now, enough with the opening scene. There are multiple parts of the show, that hint toward Itsuki marrying Fuutarou. Not to mention, she was the very FIRST quintuplet he had met. That said, it’s might be true love at first sight, if that was what this anime was going for. Also, in the first episode, they bump into each other looking for the same table, screen goes white, and it cuts to opening theme. Now this is what I call the ‘stare’ part. This is what started their relationship, and might symbolize how they first met, from bumping into each other, to marriage. Sure, the others had their own moments, but hers was the first, making it even more touching. On Episode 12, there are legends of the hand holding, campfire, being together forever, and all that stuff. When they all end up in Fuutarou’s nursing room, we see Itsuki as the first one to step forward to take Itsuki’s hand. Now at that time, the countdown was ending. However, it is later revealed that all of them held his hand. But, the fact that Itsuki was the first, may be relevant in the future. As such, we aren’t even sure the others had made it to his hand on time as well. From what I saw, Itsuki was the only one who took his entire hand, but when we cut back to the room, after the countdown ended, we see all of them holding his fingers. From all of this ‘evidence’ whether it be considered coincidence or not, I’m pretty sure Itsuki is by far the closest one to being married to Fuutarou.
Mar 29, 2019 5:54 PM

Jan 2008
Personally I don't really see that as evidence, Itsuki literally states that she might develop an interest in him at some point in the future, but anything that happens off camera doesn't outweigh the character development that has happened on camera, and it's common for harem anime openings to focus on one girl, even if she's not the one he ends up with by the end of the series.
If they had plans for season 2, I might consider it as being decent evidence, but I seriously doubt that happens when you consider the number of popular shows that ended with one season, plus having the wedding at the end kind of implies that the show is done.
Again, I'm not refuting that Isuki is the one he ends up with, but when we consider the amount of relationship development each character has received, it seems more likely that what your seeing is a way of balancing out each girl's chances, so that the viewer can make the final decision.
Simply put, whichever girl you rooted for is the one he ends up with.
PalsaMar 29, 2019 6:02 PM
Mar 29, 2019 11:50 PM
Oct 2018
Nah it doesnt matter.The quint can swap between them anytime. Happily ever after harem ending
Mar 30, 2019 12:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Here’s a little bit on the speculation of mine, on Futarou’s Bride.

I think here’s solid evidence of foreshadowing that it’ll be Nino in fact who will become Futarou’s main love interest. To reinforce my opinion on this, Futarou’s younger sister commented that he still wears the same bracelet and hasn’t seen it for a good while and so I can’t possibly imagine why he’d wear this if it’s not her.

But then again, the smile and the slanted hair of the bride corresponds to Miku.

I’m not entirely sure as such but I feel as though the foreshadowing on a couple more occasions, if I’m not wrong, pretty much solidifies it and the anime is just trying to cover it up intentionally with Miku’s features.

Also, as post above mentioned, it could well turn out to be a Harem ending with all the Quints getting Futarou mainly because of the number of the wedding dresses, which in fact crossed 5 even(I wonder why).
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 30, 2019 3:33 AM
Dec 2016
[SPOILERS]
[LIKE... HARD SPOILERS]

Possible scenarios for the ending:

Tbh, great manga and good anime, for making us really dwell about all the possibilities of the ending girl.

DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:52 AM
Mar 30, 2019 8:52 PM
Mar 2019
Nino

It’s most obvious, the animators and manga writers made it clear it was Nino. Let’s start by pointing out Episode 3 where he is on top of naked Nino, his future self reminiscence about that time. Next is the good luck charm. Remember Fuu-Kun gave it to Nino, then Episode 12 it said she gave it to him back. It shows him with the bracket during the wedding. Speaking of wedding remember when Nino asked for Fuu-Kun to pierce her ears. Well look at the brides’s ear, Well, Well, Well. Nino is also first to confess her love to him. Not once but twice when we all thought she was going to say only that once.(in manga). She makes Fuu-Kun self-conscious around her. Those are my reasons so far that it’s Nino
Mar 31, 2019 2:39 AM

Jul 2014
Anyone knows which chapter the anime has ended? I want to read it..
Mar 31, 2019 4:39 AM
Aug 2015
Crocospect22 said:

I recommend you should read from start because they have skipped some events and some important panel for unknown reason.
Like this

Mar 31, 2019 2:13 PM

Jul 2014
Big_Boss_13 said:
Crocospect22 said:

I recommend you should read from start because they have skipped some events and some important panel for unknown reason.
Like this

Okay thanks a lot..!!
Mar 31, 2019 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
I hope it is Itsuki, imagine all the salt that would cause.

Nino would be nice too, to see the reactions of the Tsundere haters.

About the rest, Ichika has the HanaKana curse, so she won't win for her life, Miku, I prefer she loses to see the reaction of her fans, and for some reason I don't see Yotsuba winning at all (but would be nice if she does).

Mar 31, 2019 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
Illyricus said:

About the rest, Ichika has the HanaKana curse, so she won't win for her life, Miku, I prefer she loses to see the reaction of her fans, and for some reason I don't see Yotsuba winning at all (but would be nice if she does).

Miku losing would be hilarious considering her popularity in the whole manga fanbase, that salt would be great lol.
Mar 31, 2019 3:46 PM

Jul 2013
Frostbytes said:
Illyricus said:

Miku losing would be hilarious considering her popularity in the whole manga fanbase, that salt would be great lol.
We need another Nisekoi ending to be honest. My salt reserves need to be filled after all.
Mar 31, 2019 9:21 PM

Jan 2011
I got it!

It's so simple!

But for real I hope its Miku and if not then Itsuki and if not..
I really don't care they're all great girls with bangin bodies so it's a win win situation
MikeS90Mar 31, 2019 9:29 PM
Mar 31, 2019 10:27 PM
Mar 2019
My money is on miku. #MikuisWaifu
Apr 1, 2019 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
from an anime watcher's perspective(haven't read teh manga) many things point to a harem ending unless these points were only anime fillers that didn't happen in the manga or something came up in the manga to prove it wont be( nothing points to this from what i read in the comments here)

1) many wedding dress
2) shock factor of the attendants at the wedding
3) the campfire holding your hand legend
4) their mother saying that they should share everything even affection(it stuck on me coz it was weird)

anyway i really wish its gonna be a harem ending because tbh all of the Heroine are super adorable that i can't really choose which cult i should join, and this is a super rare occurance for me because out of the thousands anime i've watch this and strike the blood are the only anime where i can't choose who to root for
death604Apr 1, 2019 8:37 AM
Apr 1, 2019 8:49 AM

Dec 2016
If the final episode of the naime is any indication, a harem ending is the most likely.
Apr 8, 2019 12:11 AM

Mar 2016
Animelibary said:

following hahahaha biggest mysteries ever

to me i think it could be Nino, Itsuki or Miku although ive been told tons of times that its Miku although after watching the anime it may or may not be.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:55 AM

Give me that big phat lolipop
Apr 10, 2019 12:43 AM

Dec 2016
I think the biggest clue of who Fuutarou will marry is during the arc where

DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:56 AM
Apr 11, 2019 3:21 AM
Mar 2019
In response to _Mushirock11_ I don't think it's Nino cause in the last scene, it shows Futaro putting his arm up and we see the wristband. Nino refers to the wristband saying "you can keep that a little while longer" but Futaro doesn't know what she's talking about. To Futaro, that wristband was a good luck charm from Raiha so him wearing it during the wedding doesn't seem too out of place imo. Even though Raiha says she hasn't seen the wristband in so long, we can easily just think she hasn't seen it cause she hasn't seen her brother in a while. In the off chance that it was Nino, it'd be pretty messed up to have her have Miku's hair style during the wedding lol
Apr 11, 2019 3:51 AM
Nov 2016
Honestly Think it's Miku
Apr 19, 2019 11:18 PM
Apr 2019
MikeS90 said:
I got it!

It's so simple!

But for real I hope its Miku and if not then Itsuki and if not..
I really don't care they're all great girls with bangin bodies so it's a win win situation

😂 You know, I think they use fusion too! (INF FACT, I hope it's true!!!)
Apr 22, 2019 11:15 PM
Apr 2019
Plots twist it’s all of them jk idk.
Apr 25, 2019 6:26 AM
Apr 2019
0614 said:
fuutarou likely got married to the girl in the photo, i.e. not nino since she doesnt seem to have memory of meeting the young fuutarou. havent read the manga so i cant be sure but im guessing the bride in the anime is either itsuki or miku
around 21 hrs ago the latest episode of the manga came out and apparently

DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:57 AM
Apr 25, 2019 6:44 AM
Apr 2019
I think it's between miku and ichika they both have the same hair color miku was the first to make a genuine effort to not hate him and even have feelings for him in the beginning when she felt more comfortable around him and he made an effort to get to know her in the beginning and helped him to get the others to study. Same for ichika when he took them to the festival and had a moment with her. Both situations give both characters time to grow more certain of their feelings for him. Also for the Nino fans yes she pierced her ears for the wedding yes she gave him back the good luck bracelet but she would have recognised him in the picture and was my first guess but I've both read and watched the ending a few times and feel it's miku. But the main reason I think it's Miku is the hair style the length and color and she said she'd never lose him to anyone and there's that credits picture from a previous poster where it's pretty clearly Miku with a kid is the best bet.
Apr 25, 2019 6:46 AM
Apr 2019
Dawnfeather_ said:
0614 said:
fuutarou likely got married to the girl in the photo, i.e. not nino since she doesnt seem to have memory of meeting the young fuutarou. havent read the manga so i cant be sure but im guessing the bride in the anime is either itsuki or miku
around 21 hrs ago the latest episode of the manga came out and apparently

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.

DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 11:58 AM
Apr 28, 2019 3:18 AM

Feb 2018
In the wedding scene the bride has the feature of Miku and also her expression was like Miku...So its MIKU!!!!
Apr 30, 2019 4:21 PM
Apr 2018
Palsa said:
The way I gathered it from the ending is that they're leaving it up to the viewer to decide (aka: the safe decision).
The author might decide on one of the girls in the end, but it's important to remember that anime adaptations quite often take a vastly different approach to telling a story than the original manga.
All five girls had the same natural hair and eye colors, but dyed them individually, and a lot can change in a couple of years, so her facial appearance, hair length, hair color and eye color mean virtually nothing considering it's a few years later and they're no longer high school students. The story also goes to extreme lengths to point out that people have a hard time identifying the girls, even when the hair length and color should make it obvious.
Personally I prefer it being Miku, she had more development through the series than the other girls, has the most genuine feelings for Fuutarou, and would have the most to lose if he didn't marry her in the end.
Itsuki, Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba are all fairly popular and spirited in their own way, so it wouldn't be impossible or hard for them to find someone else, but Miku only has Fuutarou, and her interest in him is more than a simple crush.
Itsuki and Yotsuba didn't have a whole lot of romantic development with Fuutarou, and both know that Miku likes him and would probably avoid a relationship with him in order to support her. Nino mostly likes his alter ego and didn't exactly fall for him during the series, though she could be his childhood friend. Ichika did develop feelings for him, but fairly late in the series compared to Miku, and since it's Ichika's nature to look after her younger sisters, I doubt she would interfere with Miku's chances with him, plus Ichika has her acting career ahead of her to consider.
If Fuutarou doesn't marry Miku, then it's highly possible that she would remain unmarried or her father would arrange for her to marry someone else.

Have you read the manga? ichika is trying to be the big sis but holy shit does she interfere with miku. I think you’ll start to like nino if you read the manga (really recommend it) but if you’ve only watched the anime then you wont really see any of the sisters develop anything with fuutarou but in the manga ichika and (especially) nino get a lot of development and miku kinda stays the same
Apr 30, 2019 7:00 PM
Feb 2016
I get the feeling that it's most likely either Itsuki or Miku after being fully up-to-date with the manga. When it show the wedding scene, i feel that it's Miku because of the hair color and how the bride's face mostly like resembles Miku. I say that it could also be Itsuki instead because she's making a move now in the manga and it fully reveal about her being Rena.

I doubt Yotsuba because she's more of the supportive type and is currently supporting one of the sister. As for Ichika, i doubt it base on the recent chapters. I feel that Nino have a chance cause she's the only one that have confessed to Fuutarou where Ichika played dirty and betray Miku, but i still think that it is most likely either Itsuki or Miku.
May 1, 2019 4:34 PM

Jan 2008
mickell said:
Palsa said:

Have you read the manga? ichika is trying to be the big sis but holy shit does she interfere with miku. I think you’ll start to like nino if you read the manga (really recommend it) but if you’ve only watched the anime then you wont really see any of the sisters develop anything with fuutarou but in the manga ichika and (especially) nino get a lot of development and miku kinda stays the same

I haven't read it yet, but it's on my radar. :)
May 1, 2019 11:04 PM
Apr 2017
1. Ichika - Wildcard
2. Istuka - Cuteness
3. Nino - Best route
4. Miku - Best grill
5. Yotsuba - Comedy relief

but in all seriousness
I think no. 3 or 4
May 4, 2019 12:53 AM

Oct 2010
FONZACUS said:
would be funny if the author went table flip and said meh, thou shal marry all 5.

how would that be funny? it would just be generic and stupid as shit and like literally 4 out of every 5 harems

lots of music -
May 4, 2019 1:20 AM

Jan 2018
incisorr said:
FONZACUS said:

how would that be funny? it would just be generic and stupid as shit and like literally 1 out of every 10 harems.

Correct it for u man.
May 4, 2019 1:52 AM

Nov 2013
It's up for debate at this point, but I think it's safe to say that Yotsuba or Ichika are the least likely to be picked just based on their personalities so far. The author has already stated he wants there to be only one girl to win, but he may change his mind somewhere later on (I sure hope not).

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
DeadlyRavenAug 26, 2019 12:00 PM
May 4, 2019 2:55 AM

Oct 2010
Congintive said:
incisorr said:

how would that be funny? it would just be generic and stupid as shit and like literally 1 out of every 10 harems.

Correct it for u man.

do u even watch harems? the protagonist doesnt chose anyone and chooses them all 9 out of 10 times
lots of music -
May 4, 2019 4:36 AM

Jan 2018
incisorr said:
Congintive said:

Correct it for u man.

do u even watch harems? the protagonist doesnt chose anyone and chooses them all 9 out of 10 times

Do I even watch Harems check my list dude also, harem is one of my favorite genre out there. Also, I can agree on he doesn't choose anyone but I guess that's mainly the case in anime and not in manga/novel but I was talking about how u said that he chooses all of them I don't get this one...?
May 4, 2019 8:45 PM

Oct 2014
I don't feel confidence in any sign of who it might be (if he even ends up with just one), because they're just going to throw hints and signs for every single one and at the end of the day they'll just use a deus ex machina reason to pick one.

I only watched the anime, and from what I've seen, I think the best choice would be Miku because she seems to be the only one who is truly head over heels for him while the others seem to be just infatuated or confused. If you see it in their perspective, Miku would be the most crushed, that is unless, like I mentioned, they do a deus ex machina saying that she no longer cares for whatever reason. And they will.

Now, Itsuki is by far the most logical choice they would go with. She almost seems like a co-protagonist herself. She is always center stage when something meaningful happens. Her personality is the most balanced, and while all the others were too quick to either like him or hate him, the relationship between him and her has the most natural flow to it. They also seem like they avoid her on purpose because she's so obvious.

MY personal preference is Ichika, I guess because she's the most mature and straightforward, but I don't see it.

I personally don't buy into the Tsundere bullshit, but the manga readers seem to be hard for Nino because of her development. That's the thing, again, like I said, they're gonna give merit to all of them. Just wait and sure enough there will be an arc that pushes Yotsuba like you wouldn't believe.

Whoever they choose is going to leave a sour taste because you're gonna say "What about all these moments with so and so? Did they mean nothing?". I like romance but this is why I can't like harems, there's no chance at a true romance. There's no winning.
TemoblanksMay 4, 2019 9:45 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

» My review of the 5-toubun no Hanayome

aTi - Apr 4

17 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
Apr 5, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

237 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

193 by Tiger_Tank-II »»
Mar 3, 1:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.