Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2019 7:11 AM
Jun 2016
Gordon's reaction was the best. I actually squealed in delight. 🤣
Mar 17, 2019 7:33 AM

Mar 2016
I absolutely love all of those reactions when everyone heard that Black Bulls came in second place! The haters can fuck off, especially the Silver Eagle's royalties!
Since Black Bulls started with a negative point, they got the second place instead of the first. If they start off on zero, then the Black Bulls will surpass the Golden Dawn in terms of stars gained!!!

Wow, Sekke is being a complete asshole by shitting gon Yuno and Asta despite the fact that they're the rookies who gained the most stars! Yuno handled it well when all the other people started to doubt their competence as a magic knight, by showing off both Yuno's and Asta's powers!

The Royal Knights huh... This seems fun!

Apr 17, 2019 2:11 PM
Oct 2017
Does anyone know the name of the OST playing in background at 7:25 to the end of the scene ? I really want to know because it's beatifull and i want to learn it with my piano ! Thanks !
Apr 21, 2019 7:33 AM

Jan 2013
That king is so annoying.
Apr 22, 2019 11:27 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like all of the squads have their own fan bases among the people. Still its sad seeing the first reaction that people give upon seeing the Bulls gain rank is suspicion instead of praise. Still the rankings sure were surprising in a lot of ways though. The king though to me looks rather insignificant when compared to the Wizard king.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2019 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
awrything that was said about the king in this ep is so true even this part wiz king should become the king
Aug 8, 2019 12:31 PM

Sep 2012
Shingster said:
Looks like all of the squads have their own fan bases among the people. Still its sad seeing the first reaction that people give upon seeing the Bulls gain rank is suspicion instead of praise. Still the rankings sure were surprising in a lot of ways though. The king though to me looks rather insignificant when compared to the Wizard king.

about bulls, well thats what bad rep does

Nov 18, 2019 6:22 AM
Oct 2019
I like how everyone was thinking "The Wizard King should just be the king" but then the kid said it outloud and everyone shushed her lol.
Mar 26, 2020 2:33 PM

May 2018
I'll chirp in too!

The Wizard King should just be the actual King already.
May 16, 2020 10:58 AM

Mar 2019
DAMNN.THIS EPISODE WAS JUST SO HYPE.The "royal knights arc" (which is basically THE TOURNAMENT ARC is the best so far).I felt so proud seeing the Black Bulls take the 2nd place and how Asta and Yuno went up there !!!!!! This is why this anime is a good shounen.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 19, 2021 2:34 AM

Dec 2013
I definitely didn't expect the Black Bulls and I don't think anybody else did either. The Black Bulls seemed just as surprised as everyone else. I could actually hear Gorden speak!

I can't see how announcing that they have discovered the Midnight Sun's location to such a huge crowd could be considered a good idea. At least we now have an excuse for the tournament arc coming up.

The king is an absolute joke. I hate him already.
Jun 12, 2021 12:40 PM

Jun 2020
Julius announcing each of the rankings and Black Bull got second that really was unexpected coming from them, And yet again Yami sends Asta flying kind of amusing every time he does that

Yuno getting all the attention for himself and did that to prove them wrong as well as Asta just a little bit, Honestly, Sekke's the biggest ass hat in this series you can send him in the completely useless list but this series wouldn't be complete without his sorry ass anyway so yeah his character is questionable at times

Royal Knights it's their chance to gain more power if they want to be the Wizard King now's their chance to prove themselves and damn the new captain is a bit cruel than the last one.

(P.C. Rill is the one handling all the painting well things are not looking good but hang in there)
Jul 12, 2021 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
Julius.
The captains.
The new captain of the Crimson Lions is Mereoleona Vermillion.
Purple Orcas new cap is Kaiser.
Yuno is the MVP.
MIMOSA!!!!!!
OH SHIT! BLACK BULLS ARE #2!
LMAO at everyone reaction. Gordon spoke in normal volume?
Kahono and Kiato vouching. Rebecca too.
lol at Yami throwing Asta.
Asta is the MVP.
Yuno and Asta flex on the crowd.
LMAO at the King getting little to no response.
lol at the little girl being told shush by everyone.
The Royal Knights?
lol at Asta.
I knew the King would say execute them.
Dat punch.
Dat ending.

Black Bulls were actually #1 since they gained 151 stars.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 29, 2021 8:14 AM

Mar 2015
Hell yas my Black Bulls rising to the top! They deserve nothing less lmao having played a part in taking down two of the Third Eye and recovering three magic stones (one inadvertently)!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 6, 2021 4:39 AM

May 2015
To sums up this episode: fuck the king!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 11, 2021 7:04 AM

Jul 2015
Never thought everyone from peasant to noble people's thoughts would align on the king being mad useless and Wizard king Julius being a better fit lol.

Mar 1, 2022 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
Ofcourse black bulls ranked 2nd and Yuno & Asta are knights of the year. I'm excited for the exams and the Lioness is here!!
Mar 15, 2022 3:30 AM

Jun 2020
It’s no surprise considering how much the Black Bull have done. But to see Asta standing up there alone really didn’t feel right, he couldn’t have done it alone. At the very least, Yami should have been up there with him, he has taught Asta so much. It goes to show that fame & recognition aren’t what they are after, they just do their part. L O L when Yami catapulted him up there lolololll!!!! I felt so proud of them!!!!! And of Asta!!!! Like a proud mummy lolollll

The scene with Finral & the girl he was flirting with dissing him coz of his Black Bull robe. I was so sure she would do a 180 when they announced Black Bull was 2nd. But I guess they cut that out?

Julius is the true King. And the people know that too. I love his character, he’s humble & charismatic. I love how kind he is & how he listens to what the people around him has to say before reacting, he never discriminates. He’s really an interesting personality. I wish he had more screen time & fights with the rest too, I want to see him in more action, he could totally be my favourite character!!♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 7, 2022 9:52 PM

Mar 2021
lol asta being honest was so funny

good thing that the king has a bad reputation amongst the people
May 31, 2022 1:56 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Black Bulls #2, AND a tournament arc probably coming up, yay! No yay though to the weak ass king who thought it was a good idea to announce to the crowds that they had found the Midnight Sun's hideout.... you never know who might be listening...

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 27, 2022 6:35 AM

Jul 2016
Byniavo said:
I'll chirp in too!

The Wizard King should just be the actual King already.

Agreed.

Julius to rule us all.
Sep 2, 2022 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
this episode is great
Nov 8, 2022 9:41 AM
Jun 2015
Is decent I suppose
Nov 17, 2022 4:47 PM

Jul 2022
Interesting start to this arc. I smell some kind of tournament incoming... Shweet...
Nov 24, 2022 8:31 AM

Mar 2010
I hope the fun doesn't stop but damn idk what this royal knights is all about but you'd think they would just send the captains or someshit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 21, 2023 11:14 PM

Jul 2022
Mereoleona is kinda hot not gonna lie.. 🔥
Sep 19, 2023 9:55 AM

Apr 2021
That instant proof of strenght and power as an answer to those snobs was so satisfying. Yuno and Asta's rivalry feels really healthy.
Dec 25, 2023 2:20 PM
Jul 2022
Amazing episode ! Definitely my favorite one so far !
Jan 9, 1:09 AM
Jun 2022
Lil Cliches Here & There But Nice Episode!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.