Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 11, 2019 5:36 PM
Jan 2019
Well to be honest, I watched the entire series of anime so far produced in two days, so here is kinda my gripes and low downs on it. First of all, I relate to this anime alot... in many ways. So you can take that with a grain of salt or not, Seconly, I would love if someone messaged me about a new version ASAP lol.

ok, Lets start with where most of this begins and that is season one, they set up a nice romantic arch with Rias and the MC(yes I use MC alot instead of names)... We never get to see her primintition that I remember concerning him, but we do know he has a dream of her wedding him. as time goes on, you can see that relationship be more than master slave/pawn through rias actions. I mean, she sleeps with him naked how many times, asks him to take her virginity, moves in with him and calls his parents mom and dad from the start, teases him to make him better then allows him any time he wants to touch her, her jealousy is massive at times and rather amuzing in some ways, is ignorant of his feelings of her and why they developed, list goes on.
They even have where her brother comes to the MC all the time for rias or like, not only that but her parents keep telling him to call them in-laws or mom and dad... Mean that is a huge hint right there wouldnt ya think(and yes I was oblivious to this hint myself along time ago). yet so far, shes only tried to get him to take her virginity twice, once due to fear of a marriave(but yet why chose him without knowledge of that preminition we may never know).... And in the sauna, to which she gets so mad he calls her president. Also this Rias/president inner fight with her is amuzing at times and others like just tell the boy, her own family noticed it before she did(normal) but when her best friend noticed she got testy. The kiss on the train platform was perfect time for her to tell him how she really felt or when they got back, yet they waited till the end of this season. I say her kissing him before a long trip and confessing her love for him, would have made a better start to this season. Besides that, it woulda made the later scenes so much more amuzing lol.
Rias was not in this season so much, but in many ways she was. the MC always thought of her, even when with the others, so all in all, I believe they did a great job of showing his love/devotion/loyality to her. Now they also showed the fight of the wother women and his affections for them too, but for rias you can sense true love with it(hoping it is built further and moreso). quite honestly this season was a mixed bag for me, as many things are still not answered even from first season... That I thought by now we would circle around to and get to, I want to know if the MC's dream of Ria being his wife... Was also her in his dream and visa versa, and thats why she chose him, or does it go further than that? quite honestly I want to know if this harem idea affects the relationship and or makes it stronger... plus WHO will he decide will be his first, I would like it to be Rias BUT Asia is a strong contender, Akano would be too obvious with her sqitch to cheating, the others well... they make sense but Rias and Asia are closest to him right now. IF its not Rias, I want to see her anger and resentment of that person played out in the season, as I know from experience its never good to do that....
All that being said, I cant wait for another season...

More topics from this board

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

99 by EngeLxS »»
Feb 20, 3:23 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed???

LoliSenpai0x - Feb 25, 2019

45 by William12259 »»
Jan 18, 4:08 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2018

103 by Siertaren »»
Jan 12, 11:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.