Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 5:31 PM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I've tracked the OVAs down and put them on YT. Not sure how long they'll be up, so watch while you can. Note - these are RAW; I'm not aware of any subbed versions out there yet.

Mar 19, 2020 9:53 AM
Sep 2017
It's hilarious when the soundtrack gives a tragic and gloomy feeling while the story is so funny.
Also, Orka takes an important role in all this humour. A real siscon, I must say.
Overall, I kinda love this episode! It feels like all the tragedies in the main story just disappeared. I love seeing the characters have fun with each other. It's too bad that the show ends here.
Jul 23, 2020 6:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Couldn't help but find it very strange, in all honesty. Comedy was kind of "meh" but the interactions somewhat entertaining.

Listening to the ED for the first time in a long while was a really nice treat, though. Good to see that Animation Quality is pretty cool as well.

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 25, 2020 12:29 PM

Jul 2015
Honestly expected the empire people to be portrayed as in a different school and not be a different class. Dammit Orca just study and graduate already instead of repeating a year you doofus. Well he really tricked everyone into running just to keep his sister happy...if only he would run too....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Manabu! Episode 1 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Mar 10, 2018

10 by Anlomarto »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.