Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 92 Discussion

Feb 11, 11:52 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it looks like Scott completely broke, he's so in love with Juliet but was so disappointed with the fact that she was dating that he Juliet himself. Creepy. And Shuna pretty much the same thing with Romio, and it looks like the main couple just can't get rid of their old habit of pretending to fight in front of other people.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Feb 26, 12:34 AM

I can't believe Scott is fucking dead.

Apr 25, 3:14 AM

LOL! Them being cautious of other people seeing them together becoming a habit. XD

Leon cut her hair!
I prefer with long hair though but she still looks cute regardless.

Shuna looks cool with men's uniform.
But I want her back in normal girl's uniform. :)

Jun 15, 3:34 AM
Scott's completely mentally broken lol. These two are so used to going into fighting mode when there's someone else near them that they can't shake it off! Hilarious.

"Public acts of lewdness" made me laugh out loud, especially since they haven't even kissed on the lips yet.

Leon seems so different with short hair. I like her better this way, but I get seductive and flirty girl vibes from her. Especially from "ding ding". Also, what did she mean by "That's hot" referring to Romio and Juliet? Does she dig seeing them haha

I'm glad to see that Juliet and Hasuki seem to be getting along finally, together being displeased with how Romio is being bashful with another girl.

I really got many good laughs from this chapter, but there's no serious trouble this chapter. Finally, a relaxing chapter where I can just enjoy seeing Romio and Persia together.

Sep 7, 1:52 PM

after a wholesome yet very intense chapter of election arc, it's nice and refreshing to see this daily romcom "things". it was hilarious especially Scott and Shuna hahhahha, and RomioxJuliet old Habit too XD.

Preview MangaManga Store