Forum Settings
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 11:52 AM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it looks like Scott completely broke, he's so in love with Juliet but was so disappointed with the fact that she was dating that he Juliet himself. Creepy. And Shuna pretty much the same thing with Romio, and it looks like the main couple just can't get rid of their old habit of pretending to fight in front of other people.
Feb 26, 2019 12:34 AM

Jan 2011
I can't believe Scott is fucking dead.
Apr 25, 2019 3:14 AM

Apr 2016
LOL! Them being cautious of other people seeing them together becoming a habit. XD

Leon cut her hair!
I prefer with long hair though but she still looks cute regardless.

Shuna looks cool with men's uniform.
But I want her back in normal girl's uniform. :)
Jun 15, 2019 3:34 AM

Feb 2019
Scott's completely mentally broken lol. These two are so used to going into fighting mode when there's someone else near them that they can't shake it off! Hilarious.

"Public acts of lewdness" made me laugh out loud, especially since they haven't even kissed on the lips yet.

Leon seems so different with short hair. I like her better this way, but I get seductive and flirty girl vibes from her. Especially from "ding ding". Also, what did she mean by "That's hot" referring to Romio and Juliet? Does she dig seeing them haha

I'm glad to see that Juliet and Hasuki seem to be getting along finally, together being displeased with how Romio is being bashful with another girl.

I really got many good laughs from this chapter, but there's no serious trouble this chapter. Finally, a relaxing chapter where I can just enjoy seeing Romio and Persia together.
Sep 7, 2019 1:52 PM

Nov 2014
after a wholesome yet very intense chapter of election arc, it's nice and refreshing to see this daily romcom "things". it was hilarious especially Scott and Shuna hahhahha, and RomioxJuliet old Habit too XD.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 115 Discussion

Dessssy - Aug 4, 2019

8 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 87 Discussion

ya_hallo - Jan 8, 2019

10 by WalkingAbacus »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 55 Discussion

ya_hallo - Nov 20, 2018

5 by luisfunes99 »»
Jun 29, 2023 11:04 PM

» Season 2 anime adaption ???

Savmonroe - May 5, 2023

0 by Savmonroe »»
May 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - Sep 2, 2019

70 by Barrycade »»
Feb 28, 2023 6:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.