Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Feb 11, 7:56 AM

I've been dying to see a pure science-fiction anime for a very long time since they are usually quite rare. Rare as in discounting Mecha anime since that is a genre onto itself. I've been wanting to watch a pure sci-fi anime like Psycho Pass, Ghost in the Shell, Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bepop, Akira, Kiznaiver etc., but most 'sci-fi' shows tend to be rom-coms, slice of life, mecha or some meh 3D netflix series.

From what I can tell from the synopsis and the manga reviews, this seems to be non-mecha, non-romcom (slightly) which is something I'm glad to see. So I'm hyped (but very nervous of the adaptation).

P.S Damn that synopsis is hella interesting. A pure space travel survival story which has a definitive clear ending? Sign me up!!
Modified by IndianAnimeReker, Feb 11, 7:59 AM

Jun 17, 8:43 PM

Yeah I just read the synopsis and some comments about the manga, lots of positive and I love this setup of space survival stuff.

Jun 17, 9:41 PM

IndianAnimeReker said:
I've been dying to see a pure science-fiction anime for a very long time since they are usually quite rare. Rare as in discounting Mecha anime since that is a genre onto itself. I've been wanting to watch a pure sci-fi anime like Psycho Pass, Ghost in the Shell, Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bepop, Akira, Kiznaiver etc., but most 'sci-fi' shows tend to be rom-coms, slice of life, mecha or some meh 3D netflix series.

From what I can tell from the synopsis and the manga reviews, this seems to be non-mecha, non-romcom (slightly) which is something I'm glad to see. So I'm hyped (but very nervous of the adaptation).

P.S Damn that synopsis is hella interesting. A pure space travel survival story which has a definitive clear ending? Sign me up!!

Maybe you should be reading manga instead of watching anime if you want some diversity as the offer is much bigger

Jun 18, 5:52 AM

I'm pretty excited for this as well, fingers crossed it'll be great!

"I don't really understand loneliness. What I do understand is happiness. "