Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2019 1:07 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really appreciate that direction for Lala is being huge space dork.
Everything about her was so adorable - from weird reactions to normal things to transformation.
Speaking of which it was much better than Hikaru's, that pout has to be protected and I really like they sing.

As for rest - will we get season without MOTW? I wouldn't mind, they felt redundant in few parts of Hugtto so I've gone from here, I think it will be okay.
Hikaru's voice is still bit irritating but way less than last week.

So still going strong, next week we'll get traditional break up episode and Elena is going to appear.

Feb 10, 2019 7:22 AM

Oct 2007
Lala is wonderful and I'm really loving this season of Precure ♥
Feb 10, 2019 10:45 AM
Apr 2016
Lala is best girl!
Feb 10, 2019 11:22 AM

Feb 2013
Lala is amazing. Her henshin was great
Feb 10, 2019 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
I agree Hikaru’s voice was a lot better this episode! I think our brains will just adjust to it.
Lala is an absolute cutie-pie. I can’t get over how nice the designs are!
Feb 10, 2019 1:17 PM
Jul 2015
Lala is the most adorable and mature cure in the season that I'm rooting for her to deserve potential. While others deserve equal development too. Hikaru and Lala's interaction is not only cute, but also develops character. Especially when Lala tries earth food, specifically the onigiri. Her transformation is the best with her gentle but passionate voice.
Feb 10, 2019 1:19 PM

Jul 2015
Oh god, this season just keeps getting me more and more hyped, I absolutely loved this episode!

Lala was so focused on statistics and how impossible it looked that it was blocking her chance to become a Precure, and Hikaru's positivism was exactly what she needed to open up and make her miracle happen. For stuff like this I love my pink cures, even if Lala is stealing my heart this season so far, her cuteness just melts me.

And holy shit, her transformation scene was just godlike, I was with my mouth open through the whole sequence! I need to watch it more times but it's gonna rank really high on my list, maybe on par with Amour and MaCherie for my favorite, which for what is see was also from the same person!

Kappard is awesome so far (and him having one of my favorite VAs helps as well, happy birthday to Hosoya Yoshimasa btw, today is his birthday!) Also woah, so... no monster of the week? I haven't seen this happen before with Precure and I'm loving it, fighting generals is so cool and I would be in for them + minions all the way through, also as usual, I just love how hype is showing the villains in the OP, now with Kappard being visible, this always hypes me so hard for whatever is to come!

Can it be next week already? Give me more Star Twinkle!
Feb 10, 2019 5:40 PM

Oct 2011
Another amazing episode.

Cure Milky's transformation is beaituiful.

And Lala scared of Onigiris made my day.

Hope there is school scenes soon.
Feb 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Jul 2015
Lala is so precious, best girl material <3 i think this may end up being my favorite precure season
Feb 11, 2019 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Lala is awesome and I already like her. So much Lala love in this thread, too !

Also, kinda surprised about Cure Milky's name, even though it is logical, it reminds me of Milky Rose and there will have some time before I stop finding it confusing.
Feb 11, 2019 3:32 AM

Oct 2007
Hmm, not bad. So Cure Milky is an electric shock type of precure.. reminds me of Cure Peace from Smile Precure.

Still no monster of the week... hmm...
Feb 11, 2019 6:51 AM

May 2018
lala is so cute, wanna hug

I'm finding it very interesting we don't have any monsters yet! It's already been 2 eps....
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Feb 11, 2019 11:49 AM

Apr 2011
MARxRG said:

I don't know why I have the impression that it's summer vacation. Probably since Hikaru hasn't mentioned school once?

Liddo-kun said:
Hmm, not bad. So Cure Milky is an electric shock type of precure.. reminds me of Cure Peace from Smile Precure.

And from what I remember of Smile.. Peace was also best girl. Coincidence?

I rewatched the first episode before I watched this one and I'm really enjoying this season so far. Hikaru's voice isn't that bad imo, and I didn't even mind her singing this time. Then Lala sang in her transformation and I was just filled with joy ♡

Now time for just for fun plot speculation!
Feb 11, 2019 11:58 AM

Mar 2017
Yup, Lala is great! I love her. Her transformation sequence was dope, too. I wish they did some more interesting fights, but since it is all still setup, I am okay with taking it a bit slower.
Feb 11, 2019 12:14 PM

Aug 2007
So, those girls are actually Zodiac Princess. So I was thinking that my favorurite will be Cancer. And I was expdcting: I want Lala and Hikaru will find her first. with the final image I cant be wrong"

ASo, As I can see in this 2 episodes this eason will not be depending on monster of the day battle

Feb 11, 2019 3:21 PM

Oct 2007
vxnderground said:
MARxRG said:

I don't know why I have the impression that it's summer vacation. Probably since Hikaru hasn't mentioned school once?

Liddo-kun said:

And from what I remember of Smile.. Peace was also best girl. Coincidence?

I rewatched the first episode before I watched this one and I'm really enjoying this season so far. Hikaru's voice isn't that bad imo, and I didn't even mind her singing this time. Then Lala sang in her transformation and I was just filled with joy ♡

Now time for just for fun plot speculation!

Yeah, Cure Peace was best girl during Smile. Popularity probably was influenced by her VA who also voiced Ika Musume who was also famous at that time.

Anyway, as for the present. Looks like cure Milky is doing a good job. Only this time the electricity is green.

As for speculation on 5th cure. There probably will be one halfway or around ep 20+, because TOEI wants more cures to sell more toys. :)
Feb 11, 2019 5:09 PM
Dec 2018
One addition to this episode is that they fixed Hikaru's transformation sequence animation error.
Feb 13, 2019 6:11 PM
Nov 2015
I just finished whatchin the episode and the transformation song is stuck in my head! Lala sure is adorable.
Feb 20, 2019 1:12 PM

Jul 2009
Lala is great!! I think it's awesome to see her showing emotions and was wondering how Hikaru became Precure before she did. It just shows that she's has human traits and is probably learning on the way.

Any errors will be fixed in the BD's anyways :)
May 17, 2019 3:10 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
What an amazing transformation! They made it so much clearer that they're supposed to be drawing they're transformations with Lala's transformation.
Admittedly, I see both Hoshina and Lala as pretty equal at this point. Neither stands out that much to me. They're fine, just not really interesting to me. Still, I hope they go far and have wonderful adventures!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 29, 2019 6:16 PM
Apr 2017
Awesome growth on Lala, the cute and dorky space alien!
Oct 6, 2019 6:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lala best waifu, she is so cool, i loved this episode
Jul 4, 2021 5:47 AM

Feb 2020
Nice episode again.

Lala best girl. She's so adorable. ^_^
Jan 3, 2023 1:19 AM

Feb 2020
In the first episode, Lala and Puruns' rocket took some heavy damage after it was attacked by those other spaceships. Now it's time to do some repairs.

Hikaru liked Lala's cosmo gummies and Lala liked Hikaru's rice balls. How cute is that! :)

Lala also became Cure even thought she first believed there's no way she could become one. Beautiful transformation again.

So, Kappard lost another fight. Good job, Cure Milky!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 19, 2020

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 41 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 24, 2019

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 16 Discussion

aria__chan - May 18, 2019

14 by Cozye »»
Feb 29, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 7 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 16, 2019

14 by kyuamomo »»
Dec 2, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 36 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Oct 13, 2019

13 by SuzuhRevv »»
Sep 11, 2023 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.