Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2019 10:05 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As expected, it was the kid that trained the Inazuma Japan members in order for them to grow better. We get to see a backstory on him and how he got to meet Zhao Jinyun. Once again Zhao Jinyun describes the rebellion that is about to ensue against the Orion Foundation and their authoritative Fifth Sector-type ruling of Soccer and FFI.

Interesting episode, definitely looking forward to Lee Hao and China's match against Inazuma Japan, and I think it will be interesting to see what kind of a match it would be since they both basically share the same goal of freeing soccer from the clutches of Orion.

The perceptive loli turns out to be the younger sister of Lee Hao, quite a surprise that was.
Feb 9, 2019 5:25 AM
May 2018
I wonder if they could have Lee Hao join their team after they unevitably defeat China. Or at least have him return as a coach. It wouldn't make sense to cut him out of the show after a loss since his sister will need to continue having her commentator dynamic with that reporter guy.
Feb 9, 2019 9:24 AM

Jul 2014
Well if we went by the cliche, that will probably most likely happen... I don't think they'll cut him off in any way at all since both his and ultimately Inazuma Japan's cause are the same going forward. It will definitely be interesting to see if they add him to the Japan team though... if it was school level soccer, that'd be okay, but international? That might be tricky, Inazuma Eleven doesn't have a previous track record on that.
Feb 16, 2019 3:11 PM
Jan 2019
At least animation is a bit better this ep
Looks like the next match will be fun since the opponent is a true player and not a cheater this time
Dec 14, 2019 3:01 PM

Jul 2015
So far Lee Hao's backstory is easily one of the better ones

I'm happy the coach wants to do the good thing by crushing the Orion foundation but he never asked the Raimon team if they wanted to join him so he is basically using them in order to achieve his goal from a certain perspective

Dec 30, 2022 12:42 PM
Jul 2020
Best episode of the series thus far
Jan 15, 11:52 PM

Feb 2016
Damn, it was kinda obvious that Kobun was that kid, but still, this episode alone had a better plot than the entirety of Ares and the resto of Orion lol
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 49 Discussion

LapisLazulis - Sep 29, 2019

13 by StallionXD »»
Jan 28, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 37 Discussion

LapisLazulis - Jul 8, 2019

2 by StallionXD »»
Jan 26, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 35 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 15, 2019

2 by StallionXD »»
Jan 25, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 34 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 15, 2019

1 by StallionXD »»
Jan 25, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin Episode 23 Discussion

LapisLazulis - Apr 3, 2019

2 by StallionXD »»
Jan 18, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.