Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 2019 10:38 AM
May 2017
i knew that was bakugo lmao such a hot head...

i digged the OG stuff they added on this episode with the sneak peak of Risotto's stand.
the pacing of this fight definitely works better animated.
the 2nd phase of this fight gets pretty boring, tho.
RabidFishFeb 9, 2019 10:43 AM
Feb 9, 2019 11:05 AM

Oct 2010
RIP DIIIIIIIIEEE MOLLLLTOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 9, 2019 9:42 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
They chose the perfect VA to play this new dude lol....All I hear is Accelerator and BakuGOAT and I love it xDDD
Feb 10, 2019 1:33 AM

Dec 2014
Damn that was intense..still the op and ed is just bad and disregards the intensity
Feb 10, 2019 8:11 AM

Aug 2016
ibraheem234 said:
Damn that was intense..still the op and ed is just bad and disregards the intensity

OP should change after like 2 more episodes, based on the new ones leaked title and my manga knowledge
Feb 10, 2019 9:34 AM
May 2017
sick of people shitting on the OP and the ending... shit's fyre, suck me off.

contemporary RnB rules, smh.
Feb 10, 2019 12:25 PM

Sep 2016
I'm so happy by how DP is adapting the manga so far, and even adding scenes that benefit the anime instead of just dumb filler. The boss reveal and Ghiaccio's Venezia rant were the highlights of the episode.

I think that this is the perfect time to change the Opening.
Feb 10, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2011
It's insane how creative the stand battles are in part 5. It may not be the best part but it most definitely is enjoyable as hell.
Feb 10, 2019 1:59 PM
May 2016
RabidFish said:
sick of people shitting on the OP and the ending... shit's fyre, suck me off.

contemporary RnB rules, smh.

For once I think we agree whole-heartedly
Feb 12, 2019 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
great fight so far, Ghiaccios personality is fun too
Feb 15, 2019 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
Intense episode! I love how even after the fight against Babyface, we already get to see Ghiaccio and White Album on it!!!!

This is why there are no breaks in this arc! Literally every enemy appears as soon as the last one dies.

Next couple of episodes is going to be intense!!! I knew Ghiaccio has the same VA as Ryou from Shokugeki no Souma. He literally sounds like Ryou, especially his screams and all.

Not sure what I feel about The Boss

voice. I mean he is Kenshiro in the latest games (Ken's Rage 1/2, Jump Force). Wish they had the Kira VA from the games.
SomaHeirFeb 16, 2019 9:13 AM
Feb 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Oct 2018
SomaHeir said:
Intense episode! I love how even after the fight against Babyface, we already get to see Ghiaccio and White Album on it!!!!

This is why there are no breaks in this arc! Literally every enemy appears as soon as the last one dies.

Next couple of episodes is going to be intense!!! I knew Ghiaccio has the same VA as Ryou from Shokugeki no Souma. He literally sounds like Ryou, especially his screams and all.

Not sure what I feel about The Boss <spoiiler></spoiler> voice. I mean he is Kenshiro in the latest games (Ken's Rage 1/2, Jump Force). Wish they had the Kira VA from the games.

Fix your spoiler quote, just in case
SurafdFeb 17, 2019 1:22 AM
Feb 16, 2019 9:14 AM

Jul 2009
Surafd said:
SomaHeir said:

Not sure what I feel about The Boss <spoiiler>Diavolo</spoiler> voice. I mean he is Kenshiro in the latest games (Ken's Rage 1/2, Jump Force). Wish they had the Kira VA from the games.

Fix your spoiler quote, just in case

Thanks for the heads up
Feb 23, 2019 6:31 PM

May 2016
After a very exhilarating fight against Babyface, Giorno ended the Stand's brief but destructive streak with an explosive good time and finished Melone off right after the battle. He's very lucky compared to how his other teammates because he died a really quick and painless death as opposed to how each of them met their fates.

Using Moody Blues to access the next clue was a very awesome way to hide information but it sucks that Pericolo killed himself to erase all evidence and it's even more of a waste to see his death be in vain like that because the photo didn't burn entirely and was intact enough for Ghiacco to identify it anyway.

It's very ironic for La Squadra's resident hothead to be the owner of the coldest Stand in Italy. Despite getting angry at the most trivial of things, he's a cold and calculating madman who utilizes White Album to its grisliest. For a top secret operation, they're making quite the racket!

Mar 2, 2019 4:05 PM
Mar 2016
Danieruuuuu said:
Also, they made a really good job with his anger towards that "Venezia" thingy.

I actually live near Venice and that joke was so true. Also i loved how they described the road, its 100% realistic.
Mar 7, 2019 7:32 PM

Sep 2014
OverHeavenAZ said:
RoyLegacy said:
Disappointed that The Boss' voice actor was changed but it's not unexpected. At least we got to hear him do a great job as Kira, which makes me wonder if we'll ever see Koyama Rikiya in a future JoJo part.

Tbh his role as the boss in the games wasn't anything special. He did much better with Kira and it would've been awkward to have two consecutive main villains with the same voice. So I don't think there is anything to be disappointed about.

Fair point but playing ASB so much has me iffy over all of the voice actor changes in general, not just this one. There hasn't been a bad change so far and I do prefer some of the anime picks over the game ones but ehh. Also I'm just a huge Morikawa fan and haven't cared much for Toshiyuki recently.
Mar 13, 2019 2:20 PM

Feb 2012
So does Mista spend the rest of the series without a pinky or does he get it reattached?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 14, 2019 10:09 AM

Oct 2018
Fortress_Maximus said:
So does Mista spend the rest of the series without a pinky or does he get it reattached?
You will find a question to that in a future episode
May 15, 2019 9:12 AM
Apr 2016
Well, Baby Face was weird, strong ability. Ice is Giorno's weakness it seems, damn.
May 24, 2019 3:36 AM

Oct 2013
A lot of things happened in this episode. I loved how it was filled with action. Clash between Melone's Baby Face and Giorno's Gold Experience was very interesting to watch, mostly because these Stands represented opposite abilities.

In my opinion Giorno was reckless about defeating Baby Face first. He couldn't know much about Stands' nature, but if we remember older D'Arby brother then we, as viewers, know that some Stands could have not return everything to normal after their user had been defeated. Giorno was lucky that by defeating Baby Face his friends automatically returned to normal.

White Ice is dangerous and its user seems to be a psycho. Cool. The fight with him was soo surrealistic and sometimes illogical, but in positive way. I would say it was bizarre. ;)

We could also see a glimpse of Boss' look and hmm... I expected him to look more like Kira to be honest, haha. Also, RIP Mr. Pericolo. :(
Aug 6, 2019 4:46 AM

Mar 2012
I'm sure Giorno has a good reason for driving into the canal when facing a stand that can freeze things.
Aug 6, 2019 4:54 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao this White Album guy is pretty funny
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 6, 2019 5:32 AM
Jun 2016
Wait, so Melone's stand ability is impregnagation? Okay then.

The way Giorno assassinated Melone was pretty cool. I was thinking maybe he'd survive and create more juniors from his Baby Face. But yeah, I think it would have dragged if that happened.

No living being can be born at -100 degrees Celsius but from Purple Haze's magic virus it's possible? Yeah. I mean, I guess they did that for this fight since it's a little too convenient. I actually wonder if Giorno could turn objects into microorganisms. The whole "body part recreation" Giorno did the Baby Face fight could be interpreted as him converting things to a bunch of cells.

I seriously love Incursione/Incursion, which is the dramatic orchestral cover of Il Vento d'Oro which plays when Mista shoots at Ghiaccio so that Giorno would turn the bullets into plants.
Sep 1, 2019 2:22 PM

Jul 2015
Those hitman team really got some nasty Stand abilities. For a 15 year old who doesn't even has his license, Giorno drives pretty good....I expected him to go earlier off the road into the water...

Jan 29, 2020 3:22 PM

Jul 2013
Can't believe Piccollo and Melone are dead already, won't be that surprised if they show up alive in the future. And goddamit Bakugo is here again. I'm also currently watching the first season of Haikyuu and he's there too. And the 4th season of Boku no hero which I'm also watching, this mofo is everywhere.
Feb 21, 2020 7:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very tense episode especially at the end, they really jumped in the water with the car wow...
Mar 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Mar 2010
Well god damn, Ice ability is always so dynamic. Always love seeing something so simple and yet powerful.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 22, 2020 9:23 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
When you realise that Ben 10 is a Jojo reference. Also it's funny that Ghiaccio's VA is the same as Bakugo's (BNHA). Ghiaccio is using ice and Bakugo has an explosive quirk.

Mista is between transformation.
Jul 19, 2020 6:03 PM

Mar 2020
why this mf Bakugo always screaming like goddamn can he ever chill tf out
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Aug 13, 2020 8:43 PM

Jul 2013
No, no, no, not Okamoto Nobuhiko screaming please, my poor ears arrrgggghhhh
Dec 2, 2020 5:24 AM

Jul 2020
End of fight between Giorno and Baby Face was very cool.
Oh wow dude, I definitely didn't expected Pericolo to die.
Dec 7, 2020 9:06 PM

Aug 2018
Drove right into the canal... I wonder what his reason for that was.

Jul 11, 2021 4:33 AM
Jul 2020
Alot of still frames on this one but its fine

5/5 ep
laaalaJul 11, 2021 4:40 AM
Jul 28, 2021 10:11 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, Bakugo went Todoroki style this episode. Hitman group sure does have some strong members. And he ain't giving up anytime.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 11, 2021 8:07 AM

Aug 2020
I instantly recognised Bakugo's voice the first time Ghiaccio spoke. Okamoto is such a good voice actor for this type of character.
Nov 14, 2021 11:02 PM

Jan 2021
I liked When Mista shouted Golden Experience! on Giornos’s behalf

Dec 5, 2021 11:45 AM
Nov 2020
I love this fight, the chase part is one of my favorite moments from part 5
Apr 1, 2022 8:44 PM

Sep 2015
Woah! Mistas pinky finger broke off from having the ice stick on the car window? At first I thought that was his facial skin. There are a lot of problem solving moments that they had to think up of.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 20, 2022 8:28 PM

Sep 2020
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like The Merchant of Venice or Death in Venice. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!
Aug 9, 2022 3:28 PM
Jul 2020
i think that it is pretty neat fufufu
Sep 17, 2022 1:43 PM
Dec 2021
jojoj oj oj oj oj o jo jo j oj o j oj o j oj
Nov 1, 2022 3:45 PM
Jan 2021
Congelar fumaça??? Araki fumou chumbo.
Dec 16, 2022 10:13 AM

Aug 2019
I can only hear bakugou
Jan 4, 2023 3:52 AM

Jan 2013
wtf senior pericolo shot himself in the head?!?! Thats intense even for Jojo. I'm surprised the Netflix content warning didnt spoil it for "suicide" like usual come to think of it. Pericolo must have known it was stand users coming after him (for info on Trish) as an a non-stand user, had no way to defend himself? Its a shame if only he knew they took out most of them by now haha. The most evil one is still left tho... I like how they make his eyes red & black. And notice the guy on the computer is gone by the 2nd seen they show him haha.
Poor mista  Isn't catching any breaks. Very next episode after getting all those bullets to the head, he now loses a finger, and his stand is gun based. Out of all people to lose a finger, I'm feeling like it's probably pretty bad for him considering his stand.

I was thinking last ep how I feel we hardly know Gio vs all the previous Jojo's. I def feel less connected to him overall. Then we hear how his stand "creates life" which is really OP imo, since it goes against the fundamental "matter cannot neither be created nor destroyed." So it feels OP. Yet in this car fight, yet again, he's useless... we know so little about his upcoming, and until last ep I never truly understood fully what his stand even *was.* but now he can't do anything in the car fight. But the guy with a gun for a stand (for example Hol Horse had a comparatively weak stand) is the one saving the day.

Gio... used the snake to track back the stand user? That is so convoluted & OP. Tbh idk understand how that fully works and seems even better than josuke's ass pulls lol. This is josuke x2 IMO.

Cant help but think Jojo could easily punch thru that puny ice layer (only reason the enemy is safe is bc his ice can stop *regular* bullets. Also, couldn't mista recall his stand to unfreeze them or no?

Blinking and having your eyelashes freeze together so you can't open your eye is nightmare-fuel for me tbh.

The "intense" music is good tbh. Tho I can't help but think these guys would be mopped up by past Jojo's despite this Gio having "potentially" the strongest stand (for example- Josuke could heal life; Gio can *create* life. I feel like that is a big distinction imo).

Mista is so DAMN unique with his stand. It's crazy the difference between him and Hol Horse.

Love how it ends with thr CGI car smashing through the centerline.

in no other anime will you see this- An entire fight in a car while barreling down the road lol. Jojo is crazy.

I love how Giorno's face doesn't give AF in the car at the end all "sorry can't do that rn"  vs Mista all stressed lmaooo.  It almost looked like a homage to Starsky & Hutch the way the ep ended with both of them in the car (with it flying through the air- the driver serious; the partner shocked). Ssme thing here! Is rock references not enough?

Okay, well, musically at least, I expect The White Album to be badass. Thats such a historically classic album man. Lol
dextronautJan 4, 2023 4:16 AM
Apr 29, 2023 11:48 AM

Jan 2021
I'm sad that capo killed himself, I always wondered what was he like, how he got so far without being a stand user
May 9, 2023 7:49 PM
Apr 2020
Wow, really intense episode, especially the car chase part. The fight at the beginning felt pretty jarring after the OP since there was no buildup but the episode was still good
May 21, 2023 6:49 AM

Nov 2010
I'm a bit disappointed Melone died in such a way. I guess the author wanted to get rid of him quickly since he could become too OP if left alive.
Giacchio's tirade about Venezia was funny, lol.
They're up against The Beatles this time, lol. That freeze ability is super strong. Giacchio can use it for both offense & defense. If Giorno & Mista weren't protected by plot armor, those freezing temps should've killed them long ago at -100 C.
May 24, 2023 2:02 PM
May 2020
He used the corpse to kill its controller... brutal
Abd this hot-headed ice guy...
Jun 17, 2023 1:06 PM

Jan 2023
That was an awesome episode, not like the previous one! Baby Face was quickly destroyed. We learned a little about the boss. And now a new, charismatic and seemingly strong opponent.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.