Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2019 7:39 PM

Apr 2017
Holy fuck, I got chills when I saw Misaka Worst animated, she's finally here.
cunnysseur
Feb 8, 2019 8:05 PM
Jul 2011
A new opening and a new partner.
Feb 8, 2019 8:35 PM

Jan 2011
damn all that waiting paid off that opening was hype af, still doubting they'll pull through with the last arc because this whole season has been pretty darn disappointing even when trying to find enjoyment of it

but at least we got that.

the Worst is here!

i feel like the anime has kept a lot of accelerators edge and by this point he has toned down a bit hopefully the do his development well here in the up coming episodes
Feb 8, 2019 11:00 PM

Feb 2012
Absolute trash, as expected. Most of the characters either easily stealthily infiltrate military bases like it's nothing, or scythe through enemies so fast the show doesn't even deem it necessary to show.

Even though it's trash, I do like the new girlfriend he's got going on. She's cute and forward, what's not to like?

There was a scene when there was a group standing around Fiamma of the Right, and I just had to chuckle because there were 4 characters I either don't know or don't care about and our main character.

How can a show pump out so many characters without giving any introductions? How can I give a fuck about the majority of these characters? They must've done some case study on how number of characters effects a show's popularity and decided that they should add two new characters every episode.

ap1001 said:
A lot of the fuck up even got nothing to do with budget or time, the storyboarding person was just retarded.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

You know what it reminds me of? It's like when you write a 4000 word report at university, but you go over at 5000. So then you've gotta go back through and cut a bunch of parts to get the word count back down. Since the marker who's reading it never read the original, shit just looks weird and terse. Same shit here. I feel like they should've adapted this whole season into three separate ones.
Zei33Feb 8, 2019 11:14 PM
Feb 9, 2019 5:22 AM

May 2012
Good opening and good episode

Why haters keep watching this anime ?! If you don't like then just drop it
Feb 9, 2019 5:56 AM
Oct 2018
Zei33 said:

There was a scene when there was a group standing around Fiamma of the Right, and I just had to chuckle because there were 4 characters I either don't know or don't care about and our main character.

Wait you mean...the two mob characters, the woman who you literally got a introduction to and Touma?
Are you actually complaining that you don't know literal whos now because those guys are actual grunts? Because you surely don't mean the scene with Vento, Sasha 'cause if you forgot about them then you're in a world of trouble
Feb 9, 2019 6:08 AM
Jul 2017
ap1001 said:
The OP was the only acceptable thing about this episode.

40KM flaming giant sword? About 100M
AC’s Sci-if superweapons? Gone
Accel princess carrying LO showing his deep care? Changed to him randomly holding with one arm, and tossing her aside uncaringly.
Etc.

Also why did Kuroko show up?! She should not show up and eat precious screen time!

It is easy to fuck up a scene in an anime, even the best shows do it. It’s another to fuck up an entire 20 minutes. A lot of the fuck up even got nothing to do with budget or time, the storyboarding person was just retarded.

Well, Accel princess carrying LO was done later when Misaka Worst appeared. He does have a cane you know.

Quote from OT20: "Because he was holding her in one arm, he might damage Last Order if he used his reflection over his entire body. He had to focus on how he used his power."

There were a few things wrong with this episode. The sword was a little bit underwhelming, but the effect of it showing how powerful Fiamma is can be shown when he fights Vento.
Cutting Academy City's domination over Russia ain't good, hopefully its shown in later episodes
Adding Kuroko was weird. From OT20: "In her dorm room, Misaka Mikoto was sitting on her bed. Her roommate, Shirai Kuroko, was not there. It seemed she had been needed on some job for Judgment."

Subs were retarded, Star of B'Tlehem and British the Halloween...
They also cut some parts of Touma being smart, and saving some people, and some Lessar action with her special steel glove.
Pretty sure they reused animation when Fiamma swung that sword, didn't like that as well.
I just hope they can show the fight of Vento and Fiamma in full scale, not tone it down like they did to the sword.
Pacing is better, decent episode with hype to next episode.
Feb 9, 2019 8:34 AM

Feb 2012
Tiau said:
Zei33 said:

Wait you mean...the two mob characters, the woman who you literally got a introduction to and Touma?
Are you actually complaining that you don't know literal whos now because those guys are actual grunts? Because you surely don't mean the scene with Vento, Sasha 'cause if you forgot about them then you're in a world of trouble

Mate, have you been paying attention to this shit show of a season? The plot literally makes no sense. The characters appear for about an episode or two, barely any backstory, 'weak introductions' (putting it very generously) and then appear ten episodes later for no reason.

The fact that you can even remember the names of these D-list characters is an incredible feat in itself since they've introduced like 36 'plot-important' characters this season.

If you're taking this anime seriously and not laughing at all of the ridiculously bad shit going on, you're wasting your time.

thepath said:

You have to love something first in order to hate it... or something like that. I actually gave the first two seasons of index a 7/10, enjoyable. And then I point to Vampire Knight which I gave a 2/10 and say, once I've started something, I have to finish it. After which, I point to Vampire Knight: Guilty which I gave a 1/10.

Not sure if I love to suffer, or if I just can't put a story down once I'm somewhat invested.
Zei33Feb 9, 2019 9:00 AM
Feb 9, 2019 10:03 AM
Oct 2018
Zei33 said:
Tiau said:

Mate, have you been paying attention to this shit show of a season? The plot literally makes no sense. The characters appear for about an episode or two, barely any backstory, 'weak introductions' (putting it very generously) and then appear ten episodes later for no reason.

The fact that you can even remember the names of these D-list characters is an incredible feat in itself since they've introduced like 36 'plot-important' characters this season.

If you're taking this anime seriously and not laughing at all of the ridiculously bad shit going on, you're wasting your time.

thepath said:

You have to love something first in order to hate it... or something like that. I actually gave the first two seasons of index a 7/10, enjoyable. And then I point to Vampire Knight which I gave a 2/10 and say, once I've started something, I have to finish it. After which, I point to Vampire Knight: Guilty which I gave a 1/10.

Not sure if I love to suffer, or if I just can't put a story down once I'm somewhat invested.

Ironically the only names I mentioned are characters from previous seasons, you kinda shot your self n the foot. You rated them decenly but it really seems like you don’t remember anything about them, which is really telling since that means you forgot the biggest fight in the second season and one of the biggest conflicts in the first, Vento hasn’t even been absent since then. So again I really hope you meant the literal mob guys who are nothing more than just bodyguards and not plot relevant in any way
Feb 9, 2019 1:09 PM

May 2018
Wtf I thought that 2nd princess carissa is dead. Ok so what's the gang's business in Russia now??????
Feb 9, 2019 9:32 PM
Aug 2015
Wait. I thought Carrisssa was supposed to be on Coven Compass for the battle over the Dover Strait. And why'd they go and cut out the disccusion between Sasha and the Valkyrie Saint? That was actually somewhat important.

Only good part of the episode was Lesser. Lesser always makes things better.
Feb 9, 2019 10:14 PM
Oct 2018
-_entei_- said:
Wait. I thought Carrisssa was supposed to be on Coven Compass for the battle over the Dover Strait. And why'd they go and cut out the disccusion between Sasha and the Valkyrie Saint? That was actually somewhat important.

Only good part of the episode was Lesser. Lesser always makes things better.

Coven Compass does not make an appearance in WW3 to the best of my knowledge, you might be thinking of the Glastonbury but she wasn't riding it either afaik

Also for whatever reason, Sasha doesn't actually have any lines in the LN until OT21 I think from what my PDF says so I think that discussion you're referring to is for later episodes
Feb 10, 2019 12:16 AM

Jan 2016
There's some awkward scenes but I'm actually happy with how they started adapting this major arc.

Misaka Worst hype!
Feb 10, 2019 1:45 AM

Dec 2016
1st rank gonna wrek this time, im sure of it lol
Feb 10, 2019 4:07 AM

Dec 2014
well glad to see the new op and ed...and nice that it all converges in Russia
Feb 10, 2019 6:50 AM
Jan 2016
It was a good episode, i felt like a buildup buildup for next episode, but i enjoyed aswell, and i am also hyped to see more about this arc!

Lessar is interesting, and her nonsense dialogues are funny, she is always trying to tease Touma, but i seems have no effect! But liked her!

It was nice to see Misaka and Kuroko!

Fiamna is still a big threat, but i am glad Touma is getting more allies, didn't expectt o se Vento joining Touma!

Btw, i loved Opening, and it trasnmited a feeling that it will be an awesome arc!

Misaka worst, i am curious to see about her!

Hyped for next week, honestly!

LimaolcFeb 10, 2019 6:59 AM
Feb 10, 2019 7:10 AM

May 2015
In Russia game plays you.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 10, 2019 7:17 PM

Oct 2014
Wow, every Lessar sexy teasing to Touma is making my dick hard. I'm surprise of Toumas willpower to overcome that. If a girl is asking for it, a real man should go for it.

Good build up episode. Lot of characters once again shows up out of nowhere. On Episode 19, Mother Russia soil will be bloody.
Feb 11, 2019 9:31 AM
Feb 2019
Zei33 said:
Tiau said:

DUDE. Sasha is from Season 1 with the Angel Fall arc, and Vento is from the Season 2 finale. The two grunts are literally irrelevant. Are you actually stupid or something? I'll agree that this anime might be pretty mediocre at times, but this complaint is totally your fault for not remembering. Get roasted.

And the vast majority of these "D-list" characters don't show up this arc anyways. Half of them are from Battle Royale arc, and were already killed-off. The ones introduced in British Halloween arc are literally just FOUR characters: Acqua, Knight Leader, Carissa, and Lessar. Is that really so hard to remember? Stop trying to exaggerate the number of characters here. Because that's dishonest.
Destiny_DudeFeb 11, 2019 9:41 AM
Feb 11, 2019 11:24 AM

Jul 2017
I'm actually hyped for this arc even though this season has been quite confusing. Misaka Worst finally gets on stage!
Feb 12, 2019 1:08 PM

Nov 2016
The opening was overdue. Nice episode more or less.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 21, 2019 5:44 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome new OP.

Lol, Hazama was planning on becoming a villain by robbing a store, and still ended up the hero anyway. It's even funnier when his line "This is a stick-up, get your hands up" is still correct when you change your perspective to him referring to those guys rather than himself as originally intended.
Estoy_GordoMay 19, 2019 5:48 PM
Feb 25, 2019 6:00 AM
Oct 2009
Ah, Russia. The country where it's always winter(even though it's the middle of the autumn everywhere) where everybody wears Greatcoats(shinels) and of course ushankas(even in buildings). Also despite the cold and snow you can survive the vyuga in school uniform, skirt, tights, and don't forget a scarf. Seriously though, the amount of "Razvesistaya klukva" kind of stereotypes abour Russia in anime never cease to amaze me.
Apr 3, 2019 8:31 AM

Aug 2017
Elizalina has a scary face lol.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 6, 2019 9:48 PM

Apr 2014
the second op for each season are always great a lot better than the first op

also this final arc for this season is off to a crazy start though imo feeling like its gonna be the best out of them all
"one step at a time"
May 13, 2019 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
4kicks said:
Aesome new OP.

Lol, Hazama was planning on becoming a villain by robbing a store, and still ended up the hero anyway. It's even funnier when his line "This is a stick-up, get your hands up" is still correct when you change your perspective to him referring to those guys rather than himself as originally intended.

oh i died there inside a little lol
May 13, 2019 1:26 AM

Sep 2012
thepath said:

cause thats their life fuel, they die without ranting lol

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Wtf I thought that 2nd princess carissa is dead. Ok so what's the gang's business in Russia now??????

touma saved her, steeped in last second, seems u missed something
May 14, 2019 3:59 AM

Jul 2016
Sugram22 said:
thepath said:

So according to your logic, everyone who hate this show (Included the haters who have a logical criticizes like "story rushed as hell", "bad direction", "skipped too many contents") are all some sort of retards who have nothing better to do in the real life?

This is the worst way to defending an series you like.
May 14, 2019 4:36 AM

Sep 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Sugram22 said:

So according to your logic, everyone who hate this show (Included the haters who have a logical criticizes like "story rushed as hell", "bad direction", "skipped too many contents") are all some sort of retards who have nothing better to do in the real life?

This is the worst way to defending an series you like.

haters yes, criritics no

and i didn't say retard
May 14, 2019 6:08 AM

Jul 2016
Sugram22 said:
haters yes, criritics no

Yes there is, a lot of people included myself has already pointed up a lot of problem about this season in almost every episode discussion, such as how rushed the story is compared to the source material, how this season skipped some contents (Details, explanation, and a entire side story that will be relevant in the later episodes and seasons), and the bad direction that's make some fight scenes looked really bad and inaccurate in comparison. I could say the bad art/animation is also part of the problem as well, but I won't talk about it because it's irrelevant to the issues I mentioned above.

Have you even read the criticisms some people written in the episode discussions?

Sugram22 said:
and i didn't say retard

I know, I just adds that into my reply because the way you said that like if most haters are just some random guy who do some stupid things for the stuffs they don't "like" for no reason.
May 14, 2019 10:06 PM

Sep 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Sugram22 said:
haters yes, criritics no

Yes there is, a lot of people included myself has already pointed up a lot of problem about this season in almost every episode discussion, such as how rushed the story is compared to the source material, how this season skipped some contents (Details, explanation, and a entire side story that will be relevant in the later episodes and seasons), and the bad direction that's make some fight scenes looked really bad and inaccurate in comparison. I could say the bad art/animation is also part of the problem as well, but I won't talk about it because it's irrelevant to the issues I mentioned above.

Have you even read the criticisms some people written in the episode discussions?

Sugram22 said:
and i didn't say retard

I know, I just adds that into my reply because the way you said that like if most haters are just some random guy who do some stupid things for the stuffs they don't "like" for no reason.

1 yes and it said what u said about the issues
Sugram22May 15, 2019 7:13 AM
May 15, 2019 4:19 AM

Jul 2016
Sugram22 said:
1 yes what said what u said

I can't even understand what are you trying to say here lol.
May 25, 2019 5:43 PM

May 2012
Really impressive episode, really looking forwards to see what's next!
Jun 7, 2019 4:30 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
KanonDE said:
Garbage episode like usual, but the OP was great.

Yeah, great new OP2.
You would have cringed even more if you know the source material.
Jul 15, 2019 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
New OP is probably the only good thing in this season
May 3, 2020 5:28 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, ending with Misaka got my hyped!
Oct 1, 2020 9:32 AM

Jun 2017
Woo, here we go. I have a valuable little rant, prompted by this very episode, one that might change your life, if you're one of those hysterical and gullible types.

...Oh noes the world is going to end we only have 3 years to live, and when we're still alive in 3 years we'll only have just 4 more! and then 2, and then the ice will be gone, and once it regrows THAT will be our fault too!

Same lie as in the real world, similar dumb-shit politicians pushing it. Whether they believe their bullshit or not, they're a direct threat to modern technological advancement and our current society - causing a large enough portion of the hysteria, that it causes that same crowd to commit extreme violence once they're whipped up into enough of a frenzy that they feel their doom is imminent. Did anyone find it strange that it's pretty much the same group of people involved in these incidents for so many different reasons / motivations? they're all excuses for this behavior to most people, because their standards go out the window when they FEEL like they're under attack or in danger. Even if it's not true, and the real danger is uh, themselves.

It's interesting that Toaru hits on such a controversial reality, though I wouldn't be surprised if they give it some kind of activist SJW ending, considering how popular that bleeding heart lying and nonsense is with the extremely uninformed and gullible mob of anime fans I meet on most websites. I'm not making any assumptions about anyone here - just stating a very real and clear trend.

I only have three very basic points to make to those among us who DO buy into this and like to go around attacking people for not spending their life savings on "green" energy which costs more to make and maintain than the coal / oil we currently run much of the world off of, which are all you should have to hear to second-guess the narrative. This seems like the perfect place for it, since this episode got me started.

One, they've been telling us the world is about to end, "run-away global warming" (because of CO2 of all things - laughable. They are pouring / spraying FAR worse things into the atmosphere intentionally right now, with effects they have not even imagined, in the name of geo-engineering, right as we sit here and panic over this hysterical nonsense. This crap does not age well - partly because they're stupid enough to give a time-frame for a totally unproven whack-job theory and when that date comes, they just move the goal post. Again... and again... and again... and again. This has happened multiple times in my life already, and I'm sure it won't be the last, because you lot are so easily manipulated it's disgusting.

Two, the ice core samples they've been taking and analyzing from the antarctic show us beyond ANY DOUBT that we're at the TAIL END of a warming period. That means we have the opposite problem from global warming. They were saying this decades ago, until the climate Stazi started going around trying to halt all technological advancement over something they have not bothered to inform themselves on at all. It used to be a LOT hotter - "something" happened around 18,000 to 20,000 years ago, that ended the ice age virtually over night, and vaporized 2 miles of ice over north America in a very short amount of time - causing wide-spread global flooding and blocking out the sun for years, causing a second mini-ice age - followed by a drastically warmer period - the one we're in now. That's right - even the ice at the poles melting, it's been going on a lot longer than we've been alive and been releasing such "dangerous" carbon emissions.

...and three, if you look at the actual mean (average) GLOBAL temperature it has not even risen a single degree since they started this charade. There will always be highs and lows, records in one direction or the other, over long spans of time. It's natural. It has always been this way as far as we have evidence on earth. We are in a cycle - a cycle whose theory was established several hundred years ago, that has increasingly shorter lesser cycles within it, often tied to things like solar cycle and rotation / axis tilt - and cemented in the last few decades, beyond any doubt - until politicians realized that making YOU panic was their ticket to total authoritarian control and big $$$ ...

(...that's right, their ticket to becoming filthy rich and powerful beyond imagining and simultaneously lording over you and holding you down - the dream of all would-be dictators, it's a communists wet dream, and that's why we see this narrative coming largely from THAT crowd too ;) To get their ideal, they need to hamper your ability to be anything and advance. This is why communist regimes are NEVER at the forefront of technological development without stealing or bartering for the technology. I could talk about this subject all day and night, but this is already more than long enough - and I doubt most of the people in question who routinely panic over this stuff have the motivation to read this in the first place... usually the case anyway)

See, temperature records are kept the world over - just because a government agency (who call themselves civilian, obviously not true) NASA and some made-for-TV documentaries SAY the temperature is rising, they are not taking into consideration the GLOBAL AVERAGE, nor are they taking into consideration the time-spans we're talking. If we're in a 20,000 year or longer cycle of warming and cooling, and they show you literally a 20 year wide cut and say "we're all going to die" you should punch them in the face for being dishonest, and if you bought into it you should punch yourself in the face for no-doubt attacking everyone around you in a fit if hysteria over the fact that they drive an automobile. We have not been recording that temperature variation globally long enough to even have the data points needed to prove such a theory - and all the evidence we DO have disproves it.

When someone shows you a graph that has maybe 2 to 4 decades, ask how long the warming (or cooling) has been going on. Odds are they either do not know, or will not want to tell you. That data IS out there, and it says the opposite of what you're told, which seems to be a common theme in the last 20 years or whatever.

Feel free to verify what I've said, I'd honestly prefer you did so I don't stumble across so much of this asinine crap on every anime website forum that allows talk of non-anime related topics and current events. I love conversations like that, when it takes place among coherent adults... (or children who have actually searched beyond politically motivated websites and propaganda journals to do their research, which is exceedingly rare... then again it's not so common in adults either)

As far as Toaru - I guess we'll see what THEIR conclusion to this situation is. I expect one tailored to their audience, but ...we'll see, I suppose. Who knows? maybe they'll have accelerator massacre every last one of them for lying. One always has hope for the future.

I hope this has been educational, and please, if you're one of the people who get dragged into this stuff to the point they get depressed and even suicidal, do yourself a huge favor - look into some of what I've said, the only way you're going to not hear lies is if you seek the information on your own. That's often the case with everything in our modern times, when transfer of information is instantaneous.

For more information on ice core samples and the last ice age, and how it ended (called the "Younger Dryas impact hypothesis"), I recommend listening to Randall Carlson (he did a few eye opening Joe Rogan podcasts in the last few years, if that's your style) - Randall does a great job laying out these theories and then offering supporting evidence for them, some of which he personally gathered, others that have been documented from long ago. It's hella interesting, and at the very least it will provide you with some very good questions to ask the next climate activist (terrorist) who threatens you over owning a car and all that other crap they make into real issues.
Alpha-MethylOct 1, 2020 10:00 AM
Oct 20, 2020 1:51 PM

Apr 2013
Alright, I lost completely track of this mess now. I understand that Russia declared war on Academy City for whatever reason and Touma is fighting some dude together with a bunch of chicks. Great story.
Dec 13, 2020 11:36 PM

Dec 2012
Russia declaring war on AC?
Fiamma.
Shiage and Rikou... are in Russia?
LMAO Shiage walked into a hentai scene.
Accelerator and Last Order.
Someones after them.
Touma.
Lessar is with Touma.
Kanzaki.
The waifu Carissa is back.
Red pantsu?
Fiamma.
Shiage.
Kuroko. Biri-Biri.
Elizalina.
Fiamma found them.
Sasha.
Vento.
Accelerator.
Who is that?
Dat ending.

LAWD JESUS! DAT NEW OP IS FIYAAAAA! The moment I saw it was widescreen, I knew it was going to be a banger. Not only that, but it felt like a movie. I had it on repeat for about 20 times before I even continued the episode. This is why I chose Maon as the successor to Mami in my "Who will perform the OP to Index III" thread and knew she would be. She delivered once again as epxected. Gravitation was top tier as fock and this new OP.... LAWD!

Also, MAL needs to get rid of the manga store section on the bottom of this page. During the Carissa arc, I saw (peripheral vision) the cover of one the volumes having Touma and Lessar next to each other in the snow. I thought it was just random art for the volume since Touma was chasing Lessar. But this episode proved that I got spoiled. So that means the other covers are showing future events of the story. This needs to be addressed.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 25, 2021 9:20 AM

May 2017
Touma harem increased , i was expecting her to join but not that way , she want to be sexualy raped lol

When i see how fast she try to seduce him , there should be a lot more fanservice soon...i hope im right 🤔
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 5, 2021 3:29 AM

Jan 2017
What a horrendous way to start the best Index OT arc, though the OP has the best animation out of all (I also love Roar musically but that's subjective)
Jun 26, 2021 1:12 AM

Aug 2018
War declaration?.. Damn..
Hm.. So.. This girl's goal is straight to get Touma?.. ;D Well, if she proposes him to lift her skirt and forget ex.. Well, I guess, it's a good motivation to get and support your loved one, I guess..
Nov 20, 2021 12:59 AM

Dec 2013
I really love the new op. It actually might be my favourite op in this series.

Hamazura accidentally saving the cashier was funny. He really does have some amazing luck sometimes.

I'm glad Lessar gets a little more screen time. She's an entertaining character.

Vento arriving towards the end has me a little hyped even if she's going to job against Fiamma.

Misaka Worst has arrived!
Jun 4, 2023 3:18 AM

May 2020
Touma was after Fiamma without any clues, while searching him in Russia. And then suddenly they all found each other... wait isn't Russia the largest country in terms of size? It's too big for such coincidence lol.

Anyways Russia declared the war on Academy city and now Academy city have sent a nuke of their own.. Misaka worst. Great, I can follow. And hey that girl was asking for sex right? Lol.

If only 10 percent of the budget that went into the new OP was used this season, sure atleast there would've been one decent thing to talk about.
Jun 10, 2023 11:58 AM

Nov 2010
That sounds like something Putin would say to justify his actions, lol.
The Lessar fanservice gave me a hard-on. If I were Touma, I'd take her up on her offer. I'll pound her hard! Is she serious about it, though? 
Interesting developments, and who the heck is that masked Misaka? Is she one of the sisters?
I forgot to mention in the previous episode that I like the new ED. It's catchy!
Nov 28, 2023 1:59 PM

Nov 2023
Nice, new opening song.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.