Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Feb 7, 8:02 PM
Welp this episode is better than the others i can admit that,those Ray's faces were pretty good and 80% of their convo was done very good, honestly there are still some problems with directing...like for example in Ray and Normans convo in 5th episode they had some weird cuts where we would see them from afar(did not help the tension)..
They need to do better job with cutting faster to some scenes and understand that in these shows not everything has to be fluid...that Ema creepy face when talking to Rey is the example

Music is still a problem since it doesnt have that horror type of stuff and doesnt bring tension(again)

Overall improvement but i guess fundamentaly the Producers and others did not understand what drives this show other than hype and for now it disapointing and its a damn shame :(
You cannot spell Light without L

Feb 7, 10:54 PM
No it's not getting better. This thread is 3 hours old and no one bothered replying because the anime already failed at creating any real hype.

Trash adaptation.

Feb 8, 2:08 AM

Longing4Abyss said:
No it's not getting better. This thread is 3 hours old and no one bothered replying because the anime already failed at creating any real hype.

Trash adaptation.

No, this did not get any reply because it's a positive thread. Make one hate thread in A N Y seasonal show and it will get 100s of reply.

I seriously think this show is awesome and can be an amazing first anime for non-anime watchers. It just needs the right push.

Feb 12, 8:47 AM

the adaption is not horrible, but i did expect better.. i don't know about watching this as your first anime tho
"A world a person perceives is filtered by their own fantasy and paranoia"
-Satoshi Kon

Feb 12, 9:41 AM

The adaptation is great (with few probs ofc) and i've never considered the manga to be a "horror manga" and i was shoked when i saw the horor tag tbh

Feb 12, 12:08 PM

The show is good from the start.
Life has no meaning.

Preview MangaManga Store