Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2019 11:26 AM
Jan 2019
in the end of WN naofumi married with 3 women(raphtalia and 2 others (if u know other 2 pls tell me)) is it gonna be the same in LN too? or are they gonna change that?
midwiferulerFeb 8, 2019 7:36 AM
Feb 8, 2019 3:54 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
midwiferuler said:
in the end of WN naofumi married with 3 women(raphtalia and 2 others (if u know other 2 pls tell me)) is it gonna be the same in LN too? or are they gonna change that?

Bro, please say you are saying spoilers on the title for the post!
You didnt spoil me because I already knew that, but I have only read till vol10 of the LN... PUT SPOILERS WARNING ON THAT TITLE, JESUS!!
You are asking for spoilers there, not really giving the impression that your first post will have heavy spoilers.

As for the ending, who knows, my impression is that already on its vol20, the LN much have covered most of the WN by this point, and wont take that much longer to end. If the ending will be the same, mind you I dunno much about it aside what you said above, that will be all up on the writter itself.
Since she has been changing some stuff here and there.

If the ending ends up differing, at least we can have 2 different endings to like, which opens up the changes of at least some people liking one or the other.

Ah btw, you dunno who those other 2 woman are?
Well SPOILERS, I heard it was Melty (too young wtf) and Sadina.
Dunno what to think of Sadina, since I have only read about her a bit on vol10 so far.
Sadina is older than Naofumi, but I dunno how I feel about Melty.

Also and this is major spoilers for LN vol 15:
(DONT open this spoiler, if you are not about spoilers, it is worst that knowing the end of the WN IMO.)

PlaycoolFeb 8, 2019 4:01 AM
Feb 8, 2019 7:39 AM
Jan 2019
Playcool said:
midwiferuler said:

You didnt spoil me because I already knew that, but I have only read till vol10 of the LN... PUT SPOILERS WARNING ON THAT TITLE, JESUS!!
You are asking for spoilers there, not really giving the impression that your first post will have heavy spoilers.

As for the ending, who knows, my impression is that already on its vol20, the LN much have covered most of the WN by this point, and wont take that much longer to end. If the ending will be the same, mind you I dunno much about it aside what you said above, that will be all up on the writter itself.

If the ending ends up differing, at least we can have 2 different endings to like, which opens up the changes of at least some people liking one or the other.

Dunno what to think of Sadina, since I have only read about her a bit on vol10 so far.

(DONT open this spoiler, if you are not about spoilers, it is worst that knowing the end of the WN IMO.)

sorry I edited now so he found new girl atla but she died and ended up with 3? oh ok. but how do u think LN will end?
Feb 9, 2019 8:07 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
midwiferuler said:

Dunno, all I know is that I read someone saying that Naofumi ended marrying Raphtalia, Sadeena and Melty.
Also supposedly he is sucessful in going back to his world or something, but leaves himself also in their world... really weird, I may not have got it right, and this is a spoiler I would actually be happy not knowing about, so in a sense I would like to see the LN being more creative with the ending or something.
Atla supposedly dies in vol15, I just finished vol10 and will be reading on her really soon, she looks really adorable, so that is fucking sad.

Feb 9, 2019 8:32 AM
Jan 2019
Playcool said:
midwiferuler said:

Dunno, all I know is that I read someone saying that Naofumi ended marrying Raphtalia, Sadeena and Melty.
Also supposedly he is sucessful in going back to his world or something, but leaves himself also in their world... really weird, I may not have got it right, and this is a spoiler I would actually be happy not knowing about, so in a sense I would like to see the LN being more creative with the ending or something.
Atla supposedly dies in vol15, I just finished vol10 and will be reading on her really soon, she looks really adorable, so that is fucking sad.

I am reading manga but she didnt showed up yet so I am waiting for her :)))
Feb 9, 2019 10:15 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
midwiferuler said:
Playcool said:

I am reading manga but she didnt showed up yet so I am waiting for her :)))

I just read a bit more into vol11, fuck, she is really adorable, I think most people that read about her will end in this pitfall of adoration then for vol15 to come T_T, fuck...
PlaycoolFeb 9, 2019 10:27 AM
Feb 11, 2019 5:39 AM
May 2017
#Playcool don't worry.
She is revived as a spirit in later story.I saw it on the final episode of WN version.

Sorry, this is my first comment so I don't know how to add spoier tag.
Feb 11, 2019 2:24 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Thawzin said:
#Playcool don't worry.
She is revived as a spirit in later story.I saw it on the final episode of WN version.

Sorry, this is my first comment so I don't know how to add spoier tag.

I know that, she is supposed to live on as a spirit inside his shield and interacts with them, but she still died, and that cant be redone.
Feb 17, 2019 3:31 AM
May 2017
Well I am fine with it though. Does not that mean she is with him forever. Although she is dead, it does not make her disappear right?Have optimism.
Mar 4, 2019 12:33 PM

Mar 2018
Well I have finished the WN and can say that the actual outcome is really confusing if you only know what happens in the end. I could explain it but it would be like a huge spoiler and a really long text.
K1ngOfSlothMar 5, 2019 8:37 AM

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Mar 6, 2019 9:19 AM

Aug 2014
so what happened with filo?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 12, 2019 4:01 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
K1ngOfSloth said:
Well I have finished the WN and can say that the actual outcome is really confusing if you only know what happens in the end. I could explain it but it would be like a huge spoiler and a really long text.

You talking about the multiple worlds/realities?
I heard the writter was able to write multiple outcomes due to that to please all the fans.
Mar 12, 2019 5:25 PM

Mar 2018
Playcool said:
K1ngOfSloth said:

I heard the writter was able to write multiple outcomes due to that to please all the fans.

Yeah that, didn't want to spoil it tho in case nobody wants to know

Mar 12, 2019 6:38 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
K1ngOfSloth said:
Playcool said:

Well, this thread is already a major spoiler, and the way I wrote that, dont lend to many more spoilers, I myself dont know more than that about the ending.
Actually heard the ending was like this from a dude's video on youtube.
Mar 13, 2019 10:27 AM

Mar 2018
Playcool said:
K1ngOfSloth said:

Well, this thread is already a major spoiler, and the way I wrote that, dont lend to many more spoilers, I myself dont know more than that about the ending.

well that's sorta true. I mean if you want to I could briefly sum up what's gonna happen in the end of the WN. Question is if you would even want that

Mar 13, 2019 1:34 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
K1ngOfSloth said:
Playcool said:

well that's sorta true. I mean if you want to I could briefly sum up what's gonna happen in the end of the WN. Question is if you would even want that

Nah, I m confortable with what I know, spoiling myself more is unwanted at this point.

I will want to know eventual differences, when the LN ending lands though.
Mar 14, 2019 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
midwiferuler said:
Playcool said:

sorry I edited now so he found new girl atla but she died and ended up with 3? oh ok. but how do u think LN will end?
to
Yup but she lives inside the shield I mean Alta

More topics from this board

» What happend to Filo

NA321GO - Mar 17

0 by NA321GO »»
Mar 17, 11:30 AM

» vol23?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

0 by RealityChanges »»
Mar 13, 6:01 PM

» does anybody know when vol 23 will come out

NaughtySempai - May 29, 2022

4 by enrosurobakia »»
Jan 9, 7:26 AM

» The Ex2 volume (side stories)

KaeUBW - Jul 1, 2023

1 by KaeUBW »»
Oct 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 19, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.