Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 5 Discussion

Feb 11, 6:35 PM

A-K-A said:
I didn't thought that this anime deserved all the praises it got, for me it was a good anime but not a masterpiece... that is before I watched this episode

and read the manga! it's more amazing than the anime adaptation.
If u add me as a friend, I accept it but please message me :D

Feb 12, 3:14 AM

Don is seriously getting on my nerves, he is so useless and annoying -.-

Feb 12, 7:19 AM

It's decent so far. I'm not bored and it's at least offering some heart-pumping moments.

I think my biggest complaint is that I find it hard to believe that a 6 year old is that smart. Or that these 11 year olds are that smart. Oh wait, they did just explain some unnecessary details to Don and Gilda. So I guess they're just stupid when the plot demands it. Ray's motivations seem pretty vague right now too. Pacing wise it could also be a bit better in places, I guess they aren't actually going to leave until the final episode.

Feb 12, 8:48 AM

Ah don't you people judge poor Don. Don and Hilda and the others are actually children of their age. Norman, Emma and Ray are those, who are mentally much older and above the others.

Feb 12, 9:14 AM

YamEnele said:
A-K-A said:
I didn't thought that this anime deserved all the praises it got, for me it was a good anime but not a masterpiece... that is before I watched this episode

and read the manga! it's more amazing than the anime adaptation.
Yeah I know everyone that has read the manga is saying that x)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 12, 9:17 PM

And the intense suspense continues!
Don is stupid! He'll only makes things messier!
5/5.

Feb 13, 7:52 AM

I really don't like Don and Gilda.
Please click on my profile, because these views are the only thing that give my life meaning.

Feb 13, 5:01 PM
Never suspected Ray to be the spy! Wonder what happened to Don and Gilda who went into Mama's room

Feb 13, 8:17 PM

And here we see another case of children being easy to manipulate.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store