Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2019 10:35 PM

Sep 2017
I'm being triggered by all these people shiting on Gantz but I'm actually curious about what they mean by these "ever rampant plot holes scattered throughout the story''.

I've legit no idea what they're talking about. I see Gantz as being a deep, complex and emotional journey while some are comparing it to a michael bay brainless movie.

I'm really confused here and am looking for actual arguments and in depth analyses.

Thanks!
Feb 12, 2019 6:58 PM
Sep 2014
first i can think is "data" the "god aliens" say, if its true the main character(and everyone who died to go to gantz) dont are the person they are, they're copies, or they've got data from someplace to do those copies(probably from the brain but they said it abt the copies, if its is true they ddn't got those data from nowhere, and from start could not make the copies)

other thing i can remember is the vampire thing, is said some shit abt them but they ddn't made much thing.

the naked girl from chapter 2 or 3 could not have a clone.

kurono kei could not too.

this only i can think for now, and well... most character ddn't evolved(even kei dnd't) kei was someone who act like the others think he should act from the start till end, masaru same thing he act as a "good" person from start till end, the only 2 character someone can care in all manga is kaze daizaemon and his child.

all characters are dumb or pervert(sometimes both)

i think u ddn't see but 3 f*cking times someone falls in love on less than 5 hours and want live with the other person(3 f*cking times)

well is the only problem i can think in the manga, i a manga to not think abt what happens, the author make something and dont want any progress with it then or kill this or dont show this anymore(like when tae see "gantz" team and appear "hunting tae quest" and after it every f*cking "gantz" team become visible without much sense)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 83 Discussion

becool - Jun 17, 2013

9 by Blazinnie »»
Apr 17, 7:31 PM

» Gantz Deluxe Edition

Mila91 - Apr 8

4 by Sagepool »»
Apr 8, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 22 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Nov 17, 2012

6 by selasgamer »»
Mar 29, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 21 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jan 14, 2012

6 by selasgamer »»
Mar 29, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 20 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Nov 17, 2012

6 by selasgamer »»
Mar 29, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.