Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2019 11:48 AM

Dec 2016
I fully expected the royal thot to cheat the race in her cuck's favor. And notice how she immediately tried to deflect allegations of cheating, when proven to be guilty, towards shield hero. Typical whore. When will she be eradicated alongside her puppet?

Then comes the mount and its human form: censorship again. Tits aren't subjected to censorship in hentai, so why would they be in other anime? Because 'children could see them'? Airing time (10 PM) doesn't support general children's daily activity , therefore no reasons to censor (unless you're telling me school isn't obligatory and kids' sleep schedule is not regulated by parents).
Feb 6, 2019 11:57 AM

Sep 2018
Jak said:
SSL443 said:
She got the new slave seal on her titty-cleavage. What am I watching.
If you are that triggered, then why are you still watching?

Because clearly, boobs are sin.

Feb 6, 2019 11:59 AM

Oct 2016
VeryLTTP said:
Jak said:

Also doesn't help that they sound like a fucking child. Titty-cleavage?
Feb 6, 2019 12:01 PM

Jul 2017
Jak said:
VeryLTTP said:

That's what is called: desperate pathetic reasons to hate an isekai.
Feb 6, 2019 12:02 PM

Sep 2018
SuccHunter said:

Did you come in expecting an edgy grimdark hyper-violent show where a character dies every other episode just for the sake of it like Akame ga Kill? Also, if they'd kept the nonstop edge going without Naofumi ever catching a break ever me and many other people would honestly drop the show. The story just let up on the edge just a bit and you're accusing it of "throwing away its potential." You're overreacting, dude.

No,
a show can be dark/serious without killing its Characters or being hyper violent (some popular and in my opinion not shit examples from a similar genre fantasy/action would be Shingeki no Kyojin after S1 and FMA:B there are many other that wouldnt fit this genre like Koe no katachi,Steins Gate and eva)
With serious i mean that the Human beings should act like one and not just doing shit no logic thinking Human would do and so far the edge in the show (mental breakdown) had not much of an effect on me because the build up was so mediocre with so messy writing and not that much logic

with the "throwing away its potential" i mean that the show could be a great new addition to the Isekai genre by doing new this in a good way but with the reasons i mentioned its a enjoyable show that i will forget a week after it ended (so far it would be in my 5.5-6.5/10 rating but it can still go up or down i will see)
Feb 6, 2019 12:02 PM

Oct 2016
Sagnik1004 said:
SSL443 said:

In before people tell you that it will all be explained in future episodes and to stop whining.

The writing in this series is just bad. This episode was a new low for me, when Raphtalia was getting the slave seal put on again and trying to get Naofumi to look at her tits I knew it was going down hill fast.
That part, where Raphtalia wanted to get Naofumi to look at her tits, was 100% CRINGE! Especially when she was this innocent daughter figure to Naofumi a few days ago. Her personality shifted from an innocent slave victim to a girl hungry for some intercourse. This shift is jarring as fuck.
She clearly likes him. And it's been said that Demi-humans who level grow and mature in both body and mind quicker. So no, it's not 100% CRINGE Reeeeeeeeeee. Plus, it was clearly set up as a comedic moment because he easily brushed her off.
Feb 6, 2019 12:03 PM

Oct 2016
WaterLord said:
Jak said:
Definitely. I just take solace in the fact that they are a small vocal minority and the show is being well received overall by the fans. It's a great series.
Feb 6, 2019 12:04 PM

Oct 2018
Vlad4o said:
I like how everyone is reeeing because of Filo this episode, as if her inclusion will make this a 100% ecchi harem isekai. Yes, Naofumi will have more than 1 female party memeber, that doesn't mean that this is will automatically become a harem. And from what I've heard the only girl he has his sights on is Raphtalia.

IKR...
People were looking forward to seeing Filo finally, and now they are suddenly calling it a harem anime and whining about Filo turning into a human

Also, I would be surprised if Naofumi was interested in a little girl, who's actually a bird

But I'm pretty sure Rapthalia will be jealous a few times
-Aincrad-Feb 6, 2019 12:08 PM
Feb 6, 2019 12:05 PM
Aug 2016
Jak said:
SuccHunter said:

Did you come in expecting an edgy grimdark hyper-violent show where a character dies every other episode just for the sake of it like Akame ga Kill? Also, if they'd kept the nonstop edge going without Naofumi ever catching a break ever me and many other people would honestly drop the show. The story just let up on the edge just a bit and you're accusing it of "throwing away its potential." You're overreacting, dude.
Most of the "criticism" this show is receiving are overreactions. A loud minuscule vocal minority that need everyone to know how much this show triggers them. It's pretty funny to watch.
I am a Berserk fan. I can handle sexual content just fine. It doesn't trigger me at all. What triggers me is garbage writing. U seriously can't tell me that our "rape victim" and the idiot spear hero are anything more than painfully one dimensional bad guys. And their attempts to victimize our MC are pathetic, to the point of comical. Raphtalia's sudden shift in personality from an innocent slave victim to a girl hungry for Naofumi dick within a few days. U seriously can't tell me this is good writing. What's funny is people like u who can't provide good arguments regarding the defence of this show and instead call whoever criticising it SJWs.
Feb 6, 2019 12:08 PM

Apr 2018
Jak said:
Sushantbro said:
As expected from an isekai. When watching a isekai fuck logic only enjoy the show.
If isekai make you this assmad then why are you continuing to torture yourself? I swear Isekai haters are the most annoying pricks imaginable. While yes, the genre is over saturated, what's worse are the haters who bitch and moan about it constantly instead of the isekai themselves.
WTF dude are you drunk? When did I say I hate isekai. I said that isekai shows are not logical shows and they are meant to be watched for pure entertainment. You clearly didn't get my sarcasm. I said enjoy the show at the last. You were so triggered that you came straight at me without thinking. I know this can happen sometimes when a person is drunk but you should be more optimistic. That sort of negative mentality is not good for you.
Feb 6, 2019 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
Jak said:
WaterLord said:
Definitely. I just take solace in the fact that they are a small vocal minority and the show is being well received overall by the fans. It's a great series.
Unfortunately this is the community we have. Instead of pointing out logical arguments as to why they are not enjoying this series, no, they search for various scenes wich they find ridiculous here and there just to justify their reasoning, and then they just go on about it as if they were absolutely right about their points of view.
Feb 6, 2019 12:12 PM

Aug 2014
WE NEED AN AMV WITH THIS THEME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbS4jn0JW1M
Feb 6, 2019 12:12 PM

Mar 2018
Jak said:
SSL443 said:
This show is worth watching just to see triggerd fanbois and haturz flame each other, seeing shield bro and his harem survive attacks from team rocket is just a bonus
poop
Feb 6, 2019 12:15 PM

Oct 2016
Esquirtit said:
Jak said:
This show is worth watching just to see triggerd fanbois and haturz flame each other, seeing shield bro and his harem survive attacks from team rocket is just a bonus
Lol. I'm not triggered at all. I just think it's quite funny to watch the haters go on and on about it.
Feb 6, 2019 12:18 PM
Sep 2018
WaterLord said:
Jak said:
Unfortunately this is the community we have. Instead of pointing out logical arguments as to why they are not enjoying this series, no, they search for various scenes wich they find ridiculous here and there just to justify their reasoning, and then they just go on about it as if they were absolutely right about their points of view.
Having the three main characters completely change over the course of the episode they were introduced in is just bad writing.
Feb 6, 2019 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
DumpsterKing said:
WaterLord said:
Having the three main characters completely change over the course of the episode they were introduced in is just bad writing.
That's cool bro, I was just talking about the guy who was ticked off by the "titty-cleavage" and i was also not restricting my argument to just this show in particular.
WaterLordFeb 6, 2019 12:25 PM
Feb 6, 2019 12:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Though the king's being a jerk its nice seeing the bow and Sword hero's speak up for Naofumi. Raphtalia's quip back at the king was fun. A slave brand to reaffirm her faith in her master huh how curious. Saving the village sure brought Naofumi some nice rewards. Damm that birds cute. Seeing Malty get scared of someone was nice to see. But a race to decide on who rules a village huh thats a new one. Though as expected Malty didn't play fair Naofumi and Filo's teamwork sure managed to win them an impressive victory. Seems Filo in addition to growing up to be a big bird also gained a human form as well. Interesting ep that while showing Naofumi and Raphtalia derail Malty's plan once more also did well to introduce Filo and a mysterious new faction as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2019 12:23 PM
Feb 2017
Bro all these losers complainin about filo
Turning Into this human Form / maybe in the next Episode it will be explained if u Dont like it pls be Quiet and stop watching tate no yuusha ffs.
Feb 6, 2019 12:27 PM

Apr 2016
DumpsterKing said:
WaterLord said:

Not sure how the three main characters changed all that much over the course of this episode. Other than Raphtalias attempt at "seducing" Naofumi I don't see a difference in the rest.
Feb 6, 2019 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
A nice change of pace for once, every week we got to see Naofumi bashing I don't know I could take more of that. Thank goodness things were turning around for him. 2 heroes realized Shield hero was being unfairly treated so they stood up for him a second time, he got a new companion (a very cute one), Myne and groin hero losing their hold oppressing him, and the villagers see him as a real hero and are willing to help him from now on. The rumors about him have become old news most of them doubt it already.
Janethan23Feb 6, 2019 12:32 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 6, 2019 12:30 PM

Jul 2017
That was tons of fun. Love how they switched the style of the battle in this one.
Feb 6, 2019 12:33 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
An OK episode, but the bird converting into a loli is such a bad thing to write, an obvious otaku pandering writing.

3/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 6, 2019 12:34 PM
Jul 2017
I have one question... where is The Gunre: Romance? :|
Feb 6, 2019 12:36 PM
Sep 2018
Vlad4o said:
DumpsterKing said:

Not sure how the three main characters changed all that much over the course of this episode. Other than Raphtalias attempt at "seducing" Naofumi I don't see a difference in the rest.
I said, 'in the episode, they were introduced in'. Ep1. Naofumi gets betrayed and instantly changes personality. Ep2. Raphtalia overcomes serious trauma and health issues because Naofumi treated her nicely, Ep3. Raphtalia has a completely different personality which is jarring, Ep4. Lacks emotional impact because the characters and relationships are poorly established, Ep.5 Raphtalia now wants the D, Naofumi is behaving way too happy considering how depressed he was just last episode and the relationship and growth of Filo is extremely rushed.
Feb 6, 2019 12:37 PM

Jun 2015
I hoped this anime is going to be more than your average Isekei and boy did this episode prove me wrong. Sad.
Feb 6, 2019 12:38 PM

Dec 2016
Sagnik1004 said:
That part, where Raphtalia wanted to get Naofumi to look at her tits, was 100% CRINGE! Especially when she was this innocent daughter figure to Naofumi a few days ago. Her personality shifted from an innocent slave victim to a girl hungry for some intercourse. This shift is jarring as fuck.

I thought this show had at least a bit of dignity, but nope. No shame in going from vulnerable child to a typical cliched anime girl thirsty for male MC attention. Gotta have that fanservice.

Jak said:
SSL443 said:

After the embarassing hack-job of this episode I might stop. We'll see how it goes.

Can't really say I'm triggered (does that word actually mean anything anymore?). That would imply I'm offended or outraged when I'm really just impressed that this episode managed to be worse than even the first four.

WaterLord said:

So now I need to construct a graduate thesis on why trite fanservice is laughable? I'm less "ticked off" than surprised that people are jumping to defend this level of schlock.
SSL443Feb 6, 2019 12:45 PM
Feb 6, 2019 12:43 PM

Apr 2012
Did anybody hear the first soldier cast the spell? I'm positive I've heard him say...
ASSHOLE!!!
To make a hole in the ground. LOL
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 6, 2019 12:44 PM

Oct 2018
I like this anime so far, but I'm really curious what will happen yet

I mean, it's probably not just gonna be the same over and over again: level up->wave comes->beat the wave->level up and so on
That would be too boring
There's definitely much more to this story

Personally I'd like to see a wave which is so hard that they couldn't beat for a longer period of time, like for days or maybe a week(+)
Feb 6, 2019 12:51 PM

Dec 2016
That woman is getting on my nerves each episode :I So annoying... can't wait for the day when the spell takes turn and the mask falls on her.

PiiTonttu said:
Aniteku said:
Pls someone gif. Filo kicking spear hero

Here you go, took me some time.

My heart couldn't be more satisfied, but really, Filo should do that to Malty as well ¬w¬ Malty is the number one cheater!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 6, 2019 12:53 PM

Dec 2013
Kondike said:
This plot is so stupid that it's amusing. The villains are horribly one-dimensional and they keep doing literally the same things in each episode. Which now actually makes me laugh whenever I see them because I know they're gonna do something to make viewer hate them and then Shield Hero will win anyways and they will be mad.

Lemme meme this out!

Feb 6, 2019 12:59 PM
Oct 2018
Everything's going good so far but I don't get it why the heck are they cutting off all the small cute scenes such as child raphtalia sleeping with naofumi while holding the ball, naofumi kiss on raph cheek and from today's episode filo rubbing her cheeks on naofumi's while raph gets all jealous and holds his hand. Those were all small but really good scenes from manga but they're cutting all of it like wtf?
Feb 6, 2019 1:02 PM
Aug 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:
Kondike said:
This plot is so stupid that it's amusing. The villains are horribly one-dimensional and they keep doing literally the same things in each episode. Which now actually makes me laugh whenever I see them because I know they're gonna do something to make viewer hate them and then Shield Hero will win anyways and they will be mad.

Lemme meme this out!

Spread this meme at every corner of the web!
Feb 6, 2019 1:02 PM

Mar 2018
mauzu said:
Everything's going good so far but I don't get it why the heck are they cutting off all the small cute scenes such as child raphtalia sleeping with naofumi while holding the ball, naofumi kiss on raph cheek and from today's episode filo rubbing her cheeks on naofumi's while raph gets all jealous and holds his hand. Those were all small but really good scenes from manga but they're cutting all of it like wtf?
thank god they didnt add that in my heart wouldnt be able to take that in omfg so cuteee
poop
Feb 6, 2019 1:19 PM
Apr 2018
I loved when Firo destroyed toothpick hero's nuts
Feb 6, 2019 1:19 PM
Dec 2014
_MushiRock11_ said:
On a more serious note, how’d Filo beat an experienced and well trained dragon so easily like that? Is there some special reason for all this or was it all solely just meant for a comedic relief?

Nahh it's not about experience. Filo just have better stats that's why she wins.
Feb 6, 2019 1:27 PM
Sep 2018
BlackLatias said:
I have to admit, I was surprised we got to see the queen this soon. It did make sense though, so I won't complain!

But I do think the episode was a bit rushed and I would've actually liked to see Naofumi feed and level Firo and not just the way it was done in the episode. A bit of a shame, since it made her growing up and liking Naofumi way more endearing.

And the kick! Ah, I would've liked to actually see her slam her leg in his crotch, it would've been more satisfying.

I'm just really confused why they already showed Firo in her human form this episode. It probably doesn't matter that much, I still don't understand why they changed it from the manga and LN though...

I still liked the episode a lot, it was just a fun little ride and a break for Naofumi and Raphtalia.

I actually liked this version. Going to the slave trader just to make here transform is a waste of time in my opinion. I also feel like it would be natural for her to transform into her human form when sleeping comfortably next to her master. But I will also say that the pacing for the manga as a little better, but I understand why they did it this way.
Feb 6, 2019 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
firo is a birb!
Spearman and the Red Haired one got saltrubbed
what else do we want on the Shield Hero Wendesday?
Feb 6, 2019 1:59 PM

Sep 2018
Kamiyan3991 said:
Kondike said:

Lemme meme this out!

This legit gave me a good chuckle.
Feb 6, 2019 2:01 PM

Dec 2018
Turtles_Hunter said:
justasadguy said:
But really, they are turning this show, that looked so original in the first 3 eps, into an average isekai, full of cute girl and cliche...let's hope it grows on me by the passing of time :/
What pisses me off is that if they victimize the Hero too much, the show gets boring;
when they make him get little acts of revenge, they are always full of cliches... let's hope that this show finds an original way of telling his story because it definitely has the possibilities to be a good show :)

I agree with you. I don't know what to think. After a reading good review from people I know for years, and whom I most of the time agree with, I tried, and was pleasantly surprised by the first 4 episodes, and how they avoided the too classic storylines (how they defused the loli thing, how the other heroes were not that dumb, how the character embraced being a paria, etc). Just to jump into them in episode 5. I have mixed feeling, I hope it wasn't a great start to an average show, but some weaker episode. Like Gate, that had an awesome premise and ended being about having a supernatural harem most of the time.

Also, I'm under the impression the reason the princess and the king tried to fuck the shield hero up is has something to do with the Queen(?) character. I hope he won't get too much support because the paria thing is part of the good points of the show (or if he could turn against her too because his situation is due to their feud).

BlackLatias said:
I'm just really confused why they already showed Firo in her human form this episode. It probably doesn't matter that much, I still don't understand why they changed it from the manga and LN though...
So all the lolicon disappointed by the fact raccoon girl (I already forgot her name) didn't stay a child could have their Flone and wouldn't leave.

And I'm really not a fan of the Team Rocket Vibe of the princess and spear Hero.

Let's hope that this show finds a way to be what it was I the first 3 episodes, and that these 2 lats eps were just weaker ones, because it would be a pity if the show becomes mediocre, because it surely has the possibility to be a very good anime :)
Feb 6, 2019 2:01 PM

Jan 2013
What a great way to start the episode, it's great that Raphtalia defends and stands for him and it was really nice to see the other 2 heroes standing up for him too.

Cheating again...damn, they don't even know how to play fairly, i don't get how the spear hero can't see that...

I wonder who are those ppl that appeared and how they are so important and who was the woman at the beginning of the episode.

So Filo is a human girl? make sense xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 6, 2019 2:03 PM

Nov 2014
Huex3 said:
_MushiRock11_ said:
On a more serious note, how’d Filo beat an experienced and well trained dragon so easily like that? Is there some special reason for all this or was it all solely just meant for a comedic relief?

Nahh it's not about experience. Filo just have better stats that's why she wins.
its also cuz Firo is special
Feb 6, 2019 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
I swear, the way Raphtalia followed Naofumi was fucking adorable!

This was a rather peaceful episode with the introduction of Filo! That bird grows like cabbages! Leveling up in that world is OP for growth.

Malty and the Spear Hero are out for trouble, again challenging Naofumi, but this time for a dragon race. That kick right to the balls, hilarious! I didn't expect that, Filo is awesome XD I wish they just would challenge him without having to cheat... Malty especially really pisses me off.

Human form Filo is also adorable!
Feb 6, 2019 2:12 PM
Jul 2016
The anime took a turn for the worse with this episode.

The overal vibe of the anime went from rather dark to happy loli harem real quick.

"There is actually a reason for this sudden horrible tone shift. At this point in the manga (which the anime seems to be adapting very faithfully) the content started to be based on the light-novel rather than the web-novel. The light-novel is incredibly dull and standard to the worst parts of the isekai genre in my opinion, while the original only gets better from this point forward. If you liked this story enough to continue it in a way that followed the original tone and feel up to this point I implore you to read the web-novel."

found this comment somewhere else and I vibe with that.

Ill check out the series a bit more but im not really hyped for it anymore, lets hope it gets better again and this is just a small filler like episode.
Feb 6, 2019 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
I don't even know why people try to justify for all those who are hating on this show just because we got a loli girl.

Seriously, just drop the show if you don't enjoy it.

It's episode 5 already if the anime didn't get your attention yet then it has nothing else to offer.
Feb 6, 2019 2:17 PM

Mar 2016
Imagine obviously using wallhack and still lose a game, thats how the race looked like. fucking noob haha

Also Naofumi should have thanked both of other heroes for defending him infront of king. And Filo is co cute omgg
Feb 6, 2019 2:21 PM

Dec 2016
weaboo_ninja said:
The anime took a turn for the worse with this episode.

The overal vibe of the anime went from rather dark to happy loli harem real quick.

"There is actually a reason for this sudden horrible tone shift. At this point in the manga (which the anime seems to be adapting very faithfully) the content started to be based on the light-novel rather than the web-novel. The light-novel is incredibly dull and standard to the worst parts of the isekai genre in my opinion, while the original only gets better from this point forward. If you liked this story enough to continue it in a way that followed the original tone and feel up to this point I implore you to read the web-novel."

That explains a lot. I was told in another thread that it is supposed to improve again after this arc so we'll see.
SSL443Feb 6, 2019 2:25 PM
Feb 6, 2019 2:21 PM

Dec 2018
This plot is so stupid that it's amusing. The villains are horribly one-dimensional and they keep doing literally the same things in each episode. Which now actually makes me laugh whenever I see them because I know they're gonna do something to make viewer hate them and then Shield Hero will win anyways and they will be mad, and then spear hero who doesnt care at all about the fact that his party was cheating will be like "btw shield hero dude how dare you win this im gonna beat u next time ok". LOL Best part this episode is when they used spell to slow the bird down and then he slowed down for 2 seconds and after that he actually ran faster than before. That wasn't the most successful spell I've seen in this show XDDD

Good things? Slave merchant is best character so far. He clearly has a passion for his trade.

You already know if the viewer has a villain to hate, it will be easy for them to favor the helpless protagonist.
Feb 6, 2019 2:25 PM

May 2016
The whole race was a waste of animation budget.
Feb 6, 2019 2:26 PM
Dec 2014
Jak said:
VeryLTTP said:

I was looking for funny comments/memes about Raphtalia showing her slave seal to Naofumi but everyone is talking about Filo, the queen, and the other heroes supporting Naofumi.

It's so weird that the one's who notice it are the haters... There's so much actual issues they can complain about like the animation fluidity or Filo or the show might turn into harem but nope they lock on to the most minor thing ever.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.