Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2019 8:05 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow! A sweet episode this week! :))

It's lovely to see Naruse at ease, and it's like our single father is experiencing the dating phase (again). <33 I found it cute when Ichika sat on Naruse's lap, and they had a LINE chat via text with Asumi together.

It made me sad to see Naruse's flashback of when Ichika was still a baby, and what his ex-wife said... I get the feeling that Naruse's ex-wife may have experienced postpartum depression, based on how stressed she was when Ichika cried. And it can certainly be lonely to care for a child by yourself, when your spouse is too busy because they're working.

Thank goodness Naruse found Ichika! Ichika had the innocent intention of wanting to find the cat he likes that Asumi sent a LINE sticker of, but this will hopefully be a lesson to not leave alone like that again. I'm glad Asumi had good instincts when he noticed Naruse and Ichika stopped replying, and then he went to find them immediately.

Naruse is an adorable man. He lost the strength to stand while he and Asumi were kissing lol! Overall, I'm glad their relationship is heading to a healthy direction. Asumi suggested the three of them hanging out, and that would be a cute sight. Maybe one of the images from the ending theme song will occur :)
Feb 7, 2019 10:08 PM
Apr 2018
First 80% of episode: daddy stuff. Last 20%: clothed grinding to completion. I'm not complaining; I like cute guys rutting against each other.

I wish this wasn't an adaptation of 8 6-minute episodes. They feel rushed. It would have been nice to see the feelings build, but that's impossible in this time frame.
Apr 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Jan 2013
the kissing at the end was pretty hot!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 8 Discussion

Mayuka - Feb 25, 2019

9 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Mar 27, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 1 Discussion

BackstageMage - Jan 6, 2019

25 by Zahiraofficial12 »»
Nov 29, 2022 3:00 AM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 2 Discussion

BackstageMage - Jan 13, 2019

9 by Mirai »»
Jul 11, 2019 1:17 PM

» About Papa Datte Shitai Episode 7

Akira_Sekai - Feb 23, 2019

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Apr 4, 2019 7:00 AM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 6 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 11, 2019

1 by w_i_t_d »»
Feb 15, 2019 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.