Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2019 7:19 PM
Nov 2018
Whenever I watch anime, a constantly ask myself why the hell I find these characters attractive. I've stared at them for a while now and came to the conclusion that these characters don't look human, and therefore I find them hot for different reasons I would find a real girl attractive. Everything about them, their hair, skin, eyes, mouth, body, really does not translate into real human features. Take your best girl from any show and try to envision what she would look like in our reality. (of course there's cosplay for that) Would you still find them attractive? Am I weird for finding these girls hot?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 4, 2019 7:25 PM
Feb 2019
Anime girls are attractive because they dial up all the factors we find cute in 3D girls to 11. Larger eyes, clear/unblemished skin, long legs, skinny, cute, nice voices, etc. On top of accentuating all the aspects that determine attractiveness, anime girls act in a way that makes them endearing to us, depending on our tastes (genki girl, tsundere, etc.)
Feb 4, 2019 7:29 PM

Jul 2015
Paper-kun said:
Anime girls are attractive because they dial up all the factors we find cute in 3D girls to 11. Larger eyes, clear/unblemished skin, long legs, skinny, cute, nice voices, etc. On top of accentuating all the aspects that determine attractiveness, anime girls act in a way that makes them endearing to us, depending on our tastes (genki girl, tsundere, etc.)

And to add on to that, the extreme hip-to-waist ratio, the perfect hour glass look.

It's all about manipulation of our evolutionary impulses to make anime girls look impossibly fertile, healthy, and desirable.
Feb 4, 2019 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
existentialist said:
Paper-kun said:

And to add on to that, the extreme hip-to-waist ratio, the perfect hour glass look.

It's all about manipulation of our evolutionary impulses to make anime girls look impossibly fertile, healthy, and desirable.

Also, anime girls lack one thing that many, MANY real girls have:
Feb 4, 2019 7:38 PM

Apr 2016
I think the reason is BECAUSE they're fake. You can make a flawless anime character but there is no flawless human. Cartoon people are just simplified, animated drawings of real people. Because of that, our attentions can be brought to characteristics that people are into. Do you like green eyes? Boom, green eyes. Do you like a man with a toned body or a girl with huge titties? Boom, there you go. Cartoon characters never have to worry about big pores, smelly stringy hair or other flaws humans try to fix. And unless it's part of their character development, they won't have to worry about their weight.

Moral of the story. It makes sense that people would find anime characters attractive because they're made to look just that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2019 7:43 PM

Jul 2015
HopefulNihilist said:
existentialist said:

Facts... And anime girls have the cute pouty face, which the real girls can't even compete with.
Feb 4, 2019 7:44 PM

Oct 2018
Lol. But nothing can beat the company of a real female.
Feb 4, 2019 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
existentialist said:
HopefulNihilist said:

Facts... And anime girls have the cute pouty face, which the real girls can't even compete with.

Wha--cute pouty faces isn't a good thing! Being attracted to an anime girl with a big, round, cute pouty face is like being attracted to a loli: they both resemble little girls.
This isn't what we should be attracted to:

THIS is what we should be attracted to:

Sexy >>>>> Cute
FIGHT ME!!!!
FEMDOM FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Classy_Cassy said:

What? No. Being around actual females sucks ass:
1) They have resting bitch face
2) There's the awkward silence
3) They never try to break the awkward silence
4) Only the ugly girls are sociable
5) It's impossible to get them to talk

Trying to talk to a real girl in real life is like trying to interrogate a French guy who doesn't know English, and you don't know French.
Feb 4, 2019 8:34 PM

Aug 2018
Because: huge rach + thicc thighs + round ass = win. Simple as that.

Classy_Cassy said:

Yep, only virgins don't know that.
Feb 4, 2019 8:35 PM

May 2018
Quite honestly, I don't find them actually attractive. Is more like I'm turned on how cute they're, not because they're hot or anything. For me is just like hugging a kitten. When I see this, for example, it just makes me wanna pat and hug them.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Feb 4, 2019 10:25 PM

Oct 2018
HopefulNihilist said:
existentialist said:

Wha--cute pouty faces isn't a good thing! Being attracted to an anime girl with a big, round, cute pouty face is like being attracted to a loli: they both resemble little girls.

Sexy >>>>> Cute
FIGHT ME!!!!

Classy_Cassy said:

Trying to talk to a real girl in real life is like trying to interrogate a French guy who doesn't know English, and you don't know French.

You clearly haven’t interacted with enough girls if those are your 5 points.

Trying to talk to a 2D anime girl is like talking to yoursel-... oh wait, that’s exactly what it is.
Feb 4, 2019 10:29 PM
May 2016

the answer is simple
------------------------------
Feb 4, 2019 10:34 PM

Oct 2015
Cause we are ascended beings, transcendent in comparison do dem normies

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Feb 4, 2019 10:34 PM

Apr 2013
Majority of us find them attractive due to their innocence and how they are able to maintain something that we find attractive (looks/personality wise) without us worrying about them changing drastically like how real women would (or unless said waifu is done by a good writer who happens to make her better than what she already is with character development but then here's where my next claim comes in) we also find the fact how they can't judge us for our flaws and lives like how real women would, so basically, 2D>>>>>3D

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Feb 4, 2019 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
Classy_Cassy said:
HopefulNihilist said:

Sexy >>>>> Cute
FIGHT ME!!!!

Trying to talk to a 2D anime girl is like talking to yoursel-... oh wait, that’s exactly what it is.

I'd rather talk to myself than talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to me.
Face it, real life socialization is nearly impossible, because people (both genders) are too fucking lazy to actually initiate a conversation.
Feb 4, 2019 10:58 PM

Oct 2018
HopefulNihilist said:
Classy_Cassy said:

Face it, real life socialization is nearly impossible, because people (both genders) are too fucking lazy to actually initiate a conversation.

What other evidence do you have other than your anecdote?
Feb 4, 2019 11:06 PM

Nov 2018
Because the purpose of anime girls are nothing but sex toys and added to rule 34 factory.
Anime sucks, all of them are bad and that's a fact!
Feb 4, 2019 11:06 PM

Oct 2017
Well let's be honest... we all love them :D because they are kawaii!

The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Feb 4, 2019 11:09 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Because their attractiveness isn't limited by the constraints of physical reality. The only limit is imagination.
Feb 4, 2019 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
Classy_Cassy said:
HopefulNihilist said:

What other evidence do you have other than your anecdote?

Um...I don't? I'm talking from experience?
I'm not claiming that ALL girls are impossible to socialize in real life. If I did, I was exaggerating.
I love women: they're sweet, talkative, and most of all they smile. But girls? Eh...
Even the girls whom I see that do smile seem very insincere. For example, there's this girl in my class who always smiles when I say hi to her and make small talk, but I never feel any sincerity from her smile.
Feb 4, 2019 11:20 PM

Mar 2018
Glorious nippon supernormal stimuli amplified over a 1000 times

Classy_Cassy said:

nice meme
Feb 4, 2019 11:23 PM

Jun 2012
Even though it doesn't look realistic at all, the proportions are similar enough that our brains can still instinctually perceive it in the same way.
help
Feb 4, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2015
I don't find anime characters attractive. That's just weird. Best anything gets is cute and that's mostly reserved for anime children and cats.
Feb 4, 2019 11:45 PM

Nov 2018
yes, because we're lonely. Real girls have real problems (which is good because reality is real), but it's easier to shut away and continue staring at an image. The actions and feelings from an anime girl are only limited to our imagination, and there's many, many anime girls to choose from to meet any desire our imagination thinks of. And it's fun to do! That's why we continue doing it!

cosplay is a touchy subject. I don't think I've ever found any cosplay attractive aside from someone cosplaying as Olivia from FE. Most of the time it is just unattractive human beings wearing cheaply made costumes resembling a character while not keeping in mind that their face structure and eyes just don't match. Obviously they are doing it for fun, and that's cool, I just don't want to see it you know? It scars me when I see one of my favorite characters from anything get ruined just because I'm suddenly aware of some ugly person imitating the look of someone I otherwise enjoy looking at.
Feb 5, 2019 1:05 AM
Nov 2018
Since anime girls are constructed from this ideal (personality, body, attire, skills, etc) and have very easily understood (cos of the way their expressions are animated) it appeals to just about everything you want making them quite attractive. They're very obviously not real but they're a representation of something real which is enough of an association to see someone as 'cute' or 'attractive'

My thoughts on the whole real girls vs fictional girls thing: There's the fact that anime girls (or fictional characters in general) tend to be based on some form of idealised representation of a person (there are many exceptions obviously). Fictional characters also can't judge you or your flaws so you can be comfortable. There's also the fact that everything that isn't shown is open to your imagination and unlike real humans who are very difficult to read. Anime/fictional characters have very obvious expressions (both visual and tone) to see how they feel/think or whether or not they're lying because the that's something the audience has to be able to see and also easier to see in third person anyway. You can't see what people say or their expression when you're not in the same room as them unlike in a show. Real life that's a lot harder and less obvious and people are more comfortable with stuff they can control/understand. That being said real people (girls and guys alike) make better company and are also more interesting because of these things and because you can actually interact with real people even if they're harder to understand
Feb 5, 2019 1:30 AM
Jul 2018
It's so cute how you guys come from the question "Why anime girls are attractive?" to the conclusion "because real ones are such meanies!" :( (exagerrated, but that's it what it sounds like)

pancake_monster said:
Even though it doesn't look realistic at all, the proportions are similar enough that our brains can still instinctually perceive it in the same way.

This.
Many are at least "realistic enough" to do that, both from personality and appearance, but I find the majority of them rather cute, sweet etc. and not attractive per se.
No wonder, because they are rather young and others have too big eyes.

These are attractive:

HopefulNihilist said:
I'm not claiming that ALL girls are impossible to socialize in real life. If I did, I was exaggerating.
I love women: they're sweet, talkative, and most of all they smile. But girls? Eh...
Even the girls whom I see that do smile seem very insincere. For example, there's this girl in my class who always smiles when I say hi to her and make small talk, but I never feel any sincerity from her smile.

At first you want people / girls to smile at you and then you complain that they are not sincere. Ofc they are not sincere and just polite to you, if they SHOULD smile. Even if you don't tell them to, their gut feelings recognize "I think, he wants me to smile".
That should come naturally and I rarely smile at people, when I'm not in the mood to either. Because ... why?
Real people are very, very rarely these carefree genki girls. Either they have worrying thoughts in their mind or they are simply tired. And even people, who seem to be these carefree genki girls, have other thoughts and moods too.
removed-userFeb 5, 2019 6:16 AM
Feb 5, 2019 1:36 AM

Aug 2017
It's because we all are attracted to beautiful things, that the artists who create these characters strive to sharpen their skills in this regard. And they've had a long time to get good at it. 
Feb 5, 2019 1:39 AM

Aug 2017
junmisugi said:

Fuck yeah. All girls from Classroom of the elite are cute :)
Feb 5, 2019 1:41 AM

Mar 2017
They're cute. That's just that. It's the same as falling in love, as often you don't ask why. You just do
HopefulNihilist said:

*cough*Gesugao*cough*
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Feb 5, 2019 3:26 AM
Jul 2018
Idk OP, doesn't she look realistic enough?

Generally it depends on the design of the girls, I find Type-Moon girls to be the most realistic looking in modern anime wise compared to the moeshit. I think it has smt to do with the eyes tbh.
Feb 5, 2019 3:31 AM
Apr 2018
Classy_Cassy said:
Why have company with REAL FEMALES when you can watch all you want of 11/10 females.
Feb 5, 2019 3:38 AM
Nov 2016
I don’t think anime girls since I don’t find any of them unique looking
Feb 5, 2019 4:28 AM

Oct 2010
There's a lot of tricks out there to make a character look attractive. Design choices like eye size and color, waist and leg shape, hair... you name them. But also using filters, colouring, playing with the framing and the position of the character, the personality, the presentation in story. It's no wonder that a character looks attractive when you know how to present it.

And I mean, it's not like it always works. Sometimes the idea of what's attractive for an author doesn't quite translate to the audience that well. That's how for instance the designs of Clannad are so divisive.
Feb 5, 2019 4:42 AM
Jul 2018
jal90 said:
And I mean, it's not like it always works. Sometimes the idea of what's attractive for an author doesn't quite translate to the audience that well. That's how for instance the designs of Clannad are so divisive.

In Clannad's case that was the Key look and typical trendy look of moe anime of the early 00's. Clannad was based on a visual novel from 2004 to begin with, there is also Air, Kanon from the same company too. That trend died out around 2010 with K-on btw. Nowadays it looks weird, but back then people loved them bug eyed girls.

Type moon on the other hand, despite being as old as Key looked ahead of its time, and till today is in trend and pleasing to the eye.
Feb 5, 2019 4:44 AM

Jan 2017
HopefulNihilist said:

Just with this statement u got a thumbs up and 10/10 from me.

A TRUE MAN OF CULTURE!!!
Feb 5, 2019 4:46 AM
Dec 2016
Im new here can somebody teach me how do you pm a user???
Feb 5, 2019 5:01 AM
May 2018
This is a very complicated question. There's just way too many reasons to find a character attractive.

But first of all: an anime character CAN feel real. Many of them have a realistic design, and many of them have a believable behaviour. Not all of them, maybe not most of them, but it does exist.
Besides, it may not be as real as a real person, but it's still not 100% unreal despite what you said.
An anime character may be 2D and idealized, it still has a lot in common with IRL people.
If you find big boobs attractive IRL, there's no reason not to find big boobs attractive in 2D. If you love blue-eyed girls, why wouldn't you love blue-eyed anime girls?

My point is, you came to a wrong conclusion: we do find anime characters attractive for the same reasons we would a real person.

As for the actual reasons... well, there's just plenty of them. A character may have physical traits that you like, or it can have a behaviour that just conquers you.
There is also the most obvious reason: you may actually like unrealistic traits (like big eyes or pink-colored hair, or cute voices).

Personally, I love long-hair girls IRL, so I'm never surprised when I find a long-hair anime girl attractive. Ironically, I love blue hair in anime, but find it weird irl... It just happens.

As for your final question : "is it weird?", my answer is: "who cares?". There's nothing wrong in being weird ^^. What matters in Life is being healthy, happy, and not dangerous.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Feb 5, 2019 5:08 AM

Jun 2017
bcz big tiddies+thicc booty+thicc thighs+cutenesss=perrfection most 2d whamen lack some of these traits
Feb 5, 2019 5:39 AM
Mar 2018
it's called nijigen syndrome. even right now i almost lost all my interest in real girl.
Feb 5, 2019 5:40 AM

Jul 2013
Its because of their innocence.... Simple.

But if I have to be real here, it's because of the way the author wants the female to be. He/She can make the ideal waifu. Having every trait you want waifu to be w/o experiencing real women.

Feb 5, 2019 5:56 AM
Mar 2018
I can imagine OP studying this intensely, having algorithmic math all over the walls to show who is really best girl and the things that make top tier waifu.

Seriously though, like many have said, it's an idealised version of a woman/girl, they often have an exaggerated version of a desirable feature. Real women can change their mind on a dime and expect you to be telepathic, they're human, they can do that, they also have imperfections and can criticize anything they want, 2d girls will act how you want them to act and rarely break their archetype
Feb 5, 2019 6:05 AM

Feb 2018
Cuz most of the times the features many people find attractive are amplified by 100.
Feb 5, 2019 6:35 AM

Feb 2011
Paper-kun said:
existentialist said:

+ @HopefulNihilist, @Maneki-Mew

I honestly don't think this is the case. Sure, those are factors, but those are gateway drugs.
Imagine a guy that has never in his life seen an anime, watches one of these anime chicks. Just a picture. Or multiple so long as they are only pictures. Does he feel the same attraction you do?

The only common denominator between your lvl of attraction and his, is indeed, most likely, perfect features hence why it's a gateway drug into what we appreciate as anime girls.

I think the actual desire is psychological, they are embodiment of a much deeper craving in each of us. @Loonitick comes close to the notion and @GalacticMagna explores a true reality which is, anime girls are most of the time written off by guys. They are male needs idealized in a cartoon.
The particular needs anime girls fill, seem to be, as @DarkestDreaming very nicely pointed out, the need to be accepted or as he said it, the need to not be rejected. Let's take a look at a key feature of anime girls, that everyone seems to omit; From the "it's all about the exaggerated features" to what @HopefulNihilist just barely touched on with his "resting bitch face". The mouth! ----- Surely some big luscious lips would be a great feature, right?
But it's small, it's a diminutive.

When you're young and parents talk to you the thing you focus on is, the mouth. Because it's moving. It sticks with us until adolescence; or at least I remember it did for me, when interviews underlined the importance of eye contact.
The mouth, in your youth, is the key feature that can bring both happiness but key-ly here, also a lot of shame and repressed feelings. It's the feature that rejected you the first time. It's the feature that mocked you. It's the combined feature of all the girls that looked down on you.

Anime girls are not characterized by physical objects of attraction, or at least, that's not the way to look at it. It's a shape for your psyche's .... can't find a word here, someone help me out? And boobs, ass, shape are all, after all also, your psyche's.... srsly what's the word.

I think you get what I'm saying at this point so I won't beat it anymore.

Next case Watson!

L.E. EVOLUTIONARY RESPONSE! It's a shape for your psyche's evolutionary response.
ZaBiciFeb 5, 2019 11:55 AM
Closer.
Feb 5, 2019 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
ZaBici said:

I honestly don't think this is the case. Sure, those are factors, but those are gateway drugs.
Imagine a guy that has never in his life seen an anime, watches one of these anime chicks. Just a picture. Or multiple so long as they are only pictures. Does he feel the same attraction you do?

The only common denominator between your lvl of attraction and his, is indeed, most likely, perfect features hence why it's a gateway drug into what we appreciate as anime girls.

I think the actual desire is psychological, they are embodiment of a much deeper craving in each of us. @Loonitick comes close to the notion and @GalacticMagna explores a true reality which is, anime girls are most of the time written off by guys. They are male needs idealized in a cartoon.

Well, it depends on the person's personality and mindset, if they feel the same attraction?
People are attracted to book characters too and they are "just words".
It's their character and your image of them what makes them attractive.

As soon as a character is this much idealized, I won't like them anymore and I also won't find their appearance appealing anymore as well.

And no, you are wrong about that. Many aren't written by guys at all and there are a bunch of great female characters, who are actually written by guys and are not that idealized in some ways or similar. Or I rarely (in comparison) come across that.
Feb 5, 2019 7:39 AM
Oct 2018
Lmaoooooo

"We", huh?

I'm pretty sure that y̶o̶u̶ "we" have an disturbing and unhealthy fixation with anime girls because y̶o̶u̶ "we" are completely socially inept in the real world and can only imagine the possibility of sex in the magical "anything is posible" fantasy world of cartoons.

Or, to put it another way- Like virtually all questions about the anime fandom, the answer is "because autistic"; y̶o̶u̶ "we" are almost certainly autistic af.
Feb 5, 2019 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
ZaBici said:
Paper-kun said:
existentialist said:

The particular needs anime girls fill, seem to be, as @DarkestDreaming very nicely pointed out, the need to be accepted or as he said it, the need to not be rejected. Let's take a look at a key feature of anime girls, that everyone seems to omit; From the "it's all about the exaggerated features" to what @HopefulNihilist just barely touched on with his "resting bitch face". The mouth! ----- Surely some big luscious lips would be a great feature, right?
But it's small, it's a diminutive.

When you're young and parents talk to you the thing you focus on is, the mouth. Because it's moving. It sticks with us until adolescence; or at least I remember it did for me, when interviews underlined the importance of eye contact.
The mouth, in your youth, is the key feature that can bring both happiness but key-ly here, also a lot of shame and repressed feelings. It's the feature that rejected you the first time. It's the feature that mocked you. It's the combined feature of all the girls that looked down on you.

Anime girls are not characterized by physical objects of attraction, or at least, that's not the way to look at it. It's a shape for your psyche's .... can't find a word here, someone help me out? And boobs, ass, shape are all, after all also, your psyche's.... srsly what's the word.

I think you get what I'm saying at this point so I won't beat it anymore.

Next case Watson!

Are you saying part of the reason we find anime girls so attractive is their mouth shape? Interesting.

Maneki-Mew said:
ZaBici said:

Well, it depends on the person's personality and mindset, if they feel the same attraction?
People are attracted to book characters too and they are "just words".
It's their character and your image of them what makes them attractive.

As soon as a character is this much idealized, I won't like them anymore and I also won't find their appearance appealing anymore as well.

And no, you are wrong about that. Many aren't written by guys at all and there are a bunch of great female characters, who are actually written by guys and are not that idealized in some ways or similar. Or I rarely (in comparison) come across that.

I'm pretty sure 99% of fictional characters are idealized in some way. For as great as a character Holo from Spice and Wolf is, let's be real here, she's an idealization: she's very attractive, funny, charismatic, witty. Those are ideal traits.

jal90 said:

Seriously?! I thought everyone found the characters in Clannad to be attractive. I didn't know it was divisive.

Skana said:
junmisugi said:

Fuck yeah. All girls from Classroom of the elite are cute :)

And THICC!!!

silent_knight98 said:
HopefulNihilist said:

Just with this statement u got a thumbs up and 10/10 from me.

A TRUE MAN OF CULTURE!!!

Finally, someone who appreciates femdom!
Feb 5, 2019 7:45 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Am I ever going to find a girl as sweet and luxurious in nature as Nia Teppelin? No.
Feb 5, 2019 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
HopefulNihilist said:
I'm pretty sure 99% of fictional characters are idealized in some way. For as great as a character Holo from Spice and Wolf is, let's be real here, she's an idealization: she's very attractive, funny, charismatic, witty. Those are ideal traits.

You are not wrong and they are fictional, so they are automatically a little bit idealized and not realistic, because of the artistic take on them. Real people are complex (yes, all of them, because of their brain physiology alone), but they "just exist", because they were born at one point. Fictional characters normally exist in their work for a special purpose.
But I speak of the Waifu-culture and the habit of choosing perfect characters or making them perfect in their mind.

removed-userFeb 5, 2019 8:05 AM
Feb 5, 2019 8:13 AM
Jul 2013
because sexism. let's be real here guys.
Feb 5, 2019 8:21 AM

Apr 2017
Why wouldn't we, they're an over-simplified version of real females. If they're simplified that means the core elements are exposed more clearly.

Also I feel the female characters in my favourites are more human than any female I have contact with in real life... With girls in animes we get to see their lives and way of thinking. All the girls my age or close around me don't even seem to think, most of them are just thirsty idiots.

Also, a note of my tastes I don't really enjoy huge breasts and things like that but I'm not necessarily a lolicon.

I want someone to explain to me why we shouldn't be attracted to them.

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

78 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 28 minutes ago

1 by Ejrodiew »»
5 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 36 minutes ago

5 by Kenzolo-folk »»
5 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - 4 hours ago

13 by Kenzolo-folk »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 11 hours ago

41 by Absurdo_N »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.