Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2019 8:13 PM

Feb 2016
ttcchen said:
HereticHunter said:
Wow, I'm speechless. I felt sad when everyone was bullying Mob, even if it was a short period of time, it was still sad.

just a little correction. the time Mob spent in the dreamstate is definitely not short. in the manga it was shown he spent 6 months in the dream, being bullied and abused every single day. that's why he finally gave in and used his power against those pathetic bullies.

Yeah, I know. I said it since I saw that many people were a bit disappointed that it was too short on the anime, but to me was enough.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 4, 2019 8:37 PM
Jul 2017
This is a tv series right? This episode looked like a fricking movie. Holy shit are the animators at bones ok?
Feb 4, 2019 8:39 PM

Nov 2015

Who is this bishonen / shojo mc person?
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Feb 4, 2019 8:40 PM

Jul 2015
This episode was fantastic from beginning to end.
Feb 4, 2019 8:54 PM
Oct 2016
Old_School_Akira said:

Who is this bishonen / shojo mc person?

omfg that made me LOL so hard !! And ekubo's reaction was priceless.
Feb 4, 2019 9:09 PM

Jul 2014
The animation kept going up and up until the fire fight, that was some out of this world animation, freaking INSANE.
Feb 4, 2019 9:26 PM

Jan 2009
bitchassdarius said:
deg said:

i think you are just bothered with the idea that others helping you (or Mob in this case) is a sign of self-weakness?

is this idea your personal moral for example? for an asian country like japan that values collectivism over individualism the dialogue of Mob saying personal changes or personal identity is shaped by socializing is spot on

No, I don't think that at all. Having a character come to a conclusion by themselves and this proving the worth of their values is very typical ofthese types of stories. Dimple could have come to help him afterwards, but the fact that the development is a result of Dimple interfering makes it seem cheap. Really, think of it like teaching someone. Yes, you can show someone how to do something exactly, but pushing someone in the right direction so they can figure it out themself has a longer lasting impact. Same mechanics in writing character development

except Dimple did not even give any direct moral lessons to influence Mob when i rewatched those scenes

Mob realizes all by himself the moral lesson about others influencing him to change for the better

i do not think thats cheap at all

Feb 4, 2019 9:36 PM

Sep 2017
Damn that animation tho. The art style was a little different. Less HD looking, maybe weaker lines or something but it made up for it with insane fluidity. That whole fight sequence was crazy. At the end of it all Mob has found a purpose for his powers.

I figured Mob would be the one to get himself out of the illusion so I was kinda surprised that he required the help of dimple. I'm not gonna say it took away from it tho. I think it actually played into the idea of Mob having a fortunate life with a lot of people to support him.
Feb 4, 2019 9:49 PM
Dec 2018
This chapter Is a masterpiece
Feb 4, 2019 9:55 PM
Aug 2017
FUCKING AMAZING. 10/10 best ep so far
Feb 4, 2019 9:57 PM
Aug 2017
Also the ending of the fight? So he broke his vessel which is physical body and ???% appeared? Hmm interesting. Mob is fucking OP jesus christ
Feb 4, 2019 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
damn i can't even find the words to describe how insane this episode was. 10/10
Feb 4, 2019 10:11 PM
Oct 2017
deg said:
bitchassdarius said:

No, I don't think that at all. Having a character come to a conclusion by themselves and this proving the worth of their values is very typical ofthese types of stories. Dimple could have come to help him afterwards, but the fact that the development is a result of Dimple interfering makes it seem cheap. Really, think of it like teaching someone. Yes, you can show someone how to do something exactly, but pushing someone in the right direction so they can figure it out themself has a longer lasting impact. Same mechanics in writing character development

except Dimple did not even give any direct moral lessons to influence Mob when i rewatched those scenes

Mob realizes all by himself the moral lesson about others influencing him to change for the better

Except he doesn't realize them by himself. Otherwise, he wouldn't have needed Dimple to break him out of the illusion. Even if I concede that he acknowledged his friends subconsciously, then it follows that he never needed Dimple to begin with to break out of the illusion, except that's not what happens, thus denying any chance for Mob to show inner development. If I don't concede that, then what you have is simply Dimple explicitly reminding Mob of all his relationships in the context of how they have changed him (Reigen: "Your master needs your help" indicates Mob uses his powers "productively" instead of for self-gain, which is hammered in by Dimple's follow "Stop using your powers for dumb things in this dumb world"; Ritsu: "Don't you want to be a big brother your little brother can look up to" positions Mob as striving to be a good role model for Ritsu; Hanazawa: Dimple explicitly states how Mob strengthened his morals when fighting Hanazawa "You even managed to stick to your values..."; Body Improvement Club: "Where did all those muscles you built up go?" is a direct comment on how the club has encouraged Mob to keep his body in shape). If you don't see how Dimple is actually leading Mob to this conclusion and it's not Mob achieving self-realization, you're in plain denial. I can't make this any clearer, so if you still disagree, that's a failure on your end to accept how the dialogue was actually written.
Feb 4, 2019 10:46 PM

Dec 2012
My favorite part the ???% https://streamable.com/5pkkw

Feb 4, 2019 11:08 PM
Dec 2018
I felt so hyped while watching this episode, it reached a point where I wasn't even sure what to feel anymore or in this case my feelings were at ???%
Feb 4, 2019 11:23 PM
Jul 2015
I love how loved Mob is. He deserves all the support!!!

I'm glad dimple went in to give Mob a little push forward. There hasn't been much time between the first and second seasons, and Mob is still a teenager. It's way too common for kids to be cut loose in shonen shows. But its hard for adults to keep their moral center in stressful situation, what is a kid supposed to do without lived experience to fall back on?
Feb 4, 2019 11:53 PM

Jan 2009
bitchassdarius said:
deg said:

Except he doesn't realize them by himself. Otherwise, he wouldn't have needed Dimple to break him out of the illusion. Even if I concede that he acknowledged his friends subconsciously, then it follows that he never needed Dimple to begin with to break out of the illusion, except that's not what happens, thus denying any chance for Mob to show inner development. If I don't concede that, then what you have is simply Dimple explicitly reminding Mob of all his relationships in the context of how they have changed him (Reigen: "Your master needs your help" indicates Mob uses his powers "productively" instead of for self-gain, which is hammered in by Dimple's follow "Stop using your powers for dumb things in this dumb world"; Ritsu: "Don't you want to be a big brother your little brother can look up to" positions Mob as striving to be a good role model for Ritsu; Hanazawa: Dimple explicitly states how Mob strengthened his morals when fighting Hanazawa "You even managed to stick to your values..."; Body Improvement Club: "Where did all those muscles you built up go?" is a direct comment on how the club has encouraged Mob to keep his body in shape). If you don't see how Dimple is actually leading Mob to this conclusion and it's not Mob achieving self-realization, you're in plain denial. I can't make this any clearer, so if you still disagree, that's a failure on your end to accept how the dialogue was actually written.

its not me being in denial here when there is no direct moral lesson that Dimple given to Mob

you are giving Dimple so much credit as though he gave those hints or talks to Mob in order for Mob to think in a certain way that you find bad

and even if that is the case, giving hints is normal on school questionnaires for example or even quiz shows but people do not find that bad in anyway
Feb 4, 2019 11:54 PM
Jan 2018
bitchassdarius said:
can anyone familiar with the source material explain if Mogami's illusion plays an important role later on? honestly this arc seemed like filler. i think the directing was at fault.

from my understanding, Mogami concocted this illusion to try to get Mob to empathize with him. but the way he goes about it is creating a completely different life for Mob to try to make the point that his life would suck if it were different, and if Mob had powers, he would be able to change his life for the better, much like Mogami had attempted. but this is an obvious point to make, and to exaggerate the implicit tautology, imagine Mogami had made Mob poor and black in america. of course he would turn out differently, because he was made as a completely different person. it's the same thing with the illusion modeled in the episode, it's not insightful to say Mob would be different had he never met Reigen, Dimple, or had a brother.

however, Mob has his own revelation, or simply, a positive and optimistic realization of Mogami's intention; that people can change and that he should be thankful to the people around him that have helped him to grow. but this revelation is narratively meaningless because Mob doesn't come to it on his own. it takes Dimple to snap him out of the illusion for him to realize this. ergo, it takes Mob's friends to show Mob that his friends have shaped him to who he is. there's no internal development here, in fact it's quite external, visually and literally. the fact that Mob couldn't realize this while he was under Mogami's illusion makes the whole affair feel really cheap, which in turn renders the huge sakuga fight scene into a fireworks show with no narrative value. because what's represented by the fight should be Mob's values versus Mogami's values, but without Mob finding the ability to change from within himself, what ends up being depicted is a simplistic dick-measuring contest.

You got this episode wrong in my opinion. Mogami wasn't making the point that mob's life would have been different given different circumstances. The point he was trying to make is that people are bad, worthless beings that don't deserve help. He stripped mob of every power or help he ever had to make him break, like Mogami did after his mom died. When Mob almost breaks, Dimple comes into his vision. The punch was meant to wake him up to reality, the conclusions Mob made don't come from Dimple, he only served to bring his memories back and calm him down. Mob accepted what Mogami said, in a way. His conclusion is that people *are* bad, but that they can change with the help of others, like he did. This decision that he made, that people deserve help and they can change no matter how bad they are and the realisation of how lucky he is to have such good people in his life is going to impact him immensely going forward.
The fight served to assert Mob's decision. He wins and Mogami admits defeat in trying to get mob on his side.
vlad07Feb 5, 2019 12:09 AM
Feb 5, 2019 12:23 AM

Jul 2016
holy dang this episode was amazing. the animation was spectacular and we got to see mob doing some ultra instinct shaggy. btw is mob gonna do some harem shit ?
Feb 5, 2019 12:26 AM

Mar 2016
Seen the episode, it is truly spectacular! I'm part of the anime-onlys, but seeing so many people talked about the first part as too cramped, i went to check the manga (only Mogami arc).
What i could take from watching both medium is, the anime has done the best it could. The team chose to did what the manga couldn't, fluid action sequences. I have little regret that the anime decided to cut contents from the manga. If they spend too much time building the first part, it'd make the second part (which is the highlight of the episode) shorter.
Feb 5, 2019 1:18 AM

Jan 2015
God animated this episode, it was something out of this world. WOW
Feb 5, 2019 1:28 AM
Jan 2018
Sheragin said:
Seen the episode, it is truly spectacular! I'm part of the anime-onlys, but seeing so many people talked about the first part as too cramped, i went to check the manga (only Mogami arc).
What i could take from watching both medium is, the anime has done the best it could. The team chose to did what the manga couldn't, fluid action sequences. I have little regret that the anime decided to cut contents from the manga. If they spend too much time building the first part, it'd make the second part (which is the highlight of the episode) shorter.

I think people would have preferred 3 episodes allocated to this arc. At least that's what I would have done. Let the first episode be as it js, do the second episode with those 6 months of bullying and build-up then the third episode would be like the episode we got here. Now, I know they probably couldn't do that because of some good reasons like only having 1 cour for this season, but that's just what I was thinking.
Feb 5, 2019 1:40 AM

Oct 2014
This episode was really motivational, loved it!!
Feb 5, 2019 2:25 AM
Oct 2018
Ah so amazing!! I love mob's character development. And that fight was so enjoyable. Good job to the animators and staff.
Feb 5, 2019 2:48 AM

Dec 2014
oh wow what a great episode...I really liked it
Feb 5, 2019 3:09 AM

Mar 2015
Holy crap this episode was so beautiful. Sasuga Bones. Instantly one of my favorite fight scenes.
Feb 5, 2019 3:38 AM

Jun 2016
100/100 score this episode lit AF

all in one episode i like it... the animation is very very good, mob development character ( lit as fuck), fighting very very intense, mob getting a new girl, and we got ???!%

OH DAMN THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS SO GOOD...

Feb 5, 2019 4:24 AM

Jun 2012
Now that's a very epic animation. Good episode.
Feb 5, 2019 4:26 AM
Aug 2016
Mythologically said:
Gotta be honest. I consider myself a Mob fan, but this was probably the worst episode out of both seasons so far. The only good thing about it was the massive budget lol

Huh,why?The whole sentence about budget is pure nonsense,budget wasn't increased for this episode,do you even know how anime production works?
Feb 5, 2019 4:45 AM
Nov 2015
Jared93 said:
Why are 4 people hating this episode? How can someone dislike such an amazing episode!

They just want attention problemly SJW in hiding.

So please ignore them / hide their post / hide and ignore their comment.

Remember many under age kids here seek out bait for attentions. MAL is bad for many reasons.
redcobraFeb 5, 2019 4:48 AM
Feb 5, 2019 4:59 AM

Feb 2015
That was one hell of an episode. It was pretty intense and damn, that animation tho. Loved it.
Feb 5, 2019 5:05 AM
Dec 2018
HueyLion said:
andya34 said:
Am I the only one who found animation nothing but a color mess?

Probably, seems you don't understand good animation...

Well fancy effects doesn't necessarily means it's a good animation to me unlike most of you. I look into how realistic a scene is and fluidity of animation to define what good animation is. While this episode has great number of fancy effects it lacks the other two i mentioned.

Here's some examples:

Paper thin lava with no density

I can't even begin to understand wtf is going on here. Is that a lava?

Mob's hand 0.0

Dimple's stupid mouth movements

Edit: updated image site
andya34Feb 5, 2019 5:18 AM
Feb 5, 2019 5:12 AM
Nov 2015
andya34 said:
HueyLion said:

Well fancy effects doesn't necessarily means it's a good animation to me unlike most of you. I look into how realistic a scene is and fluidity of animation to define what good animation is. While this episode has great number of fancy effects it lacks the other two i mentioned.

Here's some examples:

Mob's hand 0.0

Edit: stupid image site doesnt show images will update soon

It's based by the manga style, your argument clearly does not understand what is mob Psycho and clearly you never read the manga at all.

Under age Kids argument just GTFO, It's Irony this explain you actually never wacth anime, this kind of style is not new

Specially Akira,90 anime or fully hand draw anime. Or just wacth AKIRA.

Your logic the same as small kids like wacthing shining blinking stuff only, not understanding the true art style of anime.
redcobraFeb 5, 2019 5:22 AM
Feb 5, 2019 5:21 AM

Dec 2015
God that was a feast for the eyes.... When ep 5 production quality beats most season finales.
~
Feb 5, 2019 5:27 AM
Oct 2018
Watch this shit get snubbed once again for best animation. Crunchyroll is shit but this reminded me that S1 was snubbed for gays on ice.

I guarantee you the only other anime that can remotely rival this this year will be AOT.
Feb 5, 2019 5:33 AM
Dec 2018
redcobra said:
andya34 said:

Here's some examples:

Mob's hand 0.0

Edit: stupid image site doesnt show images will update soon

It's based by the manga style, your argument clearly does not understand what is mob Psycho and clearly you never read the manga at all.

Under age Kids argument just GTFO, It's Irony this explain you actually never wacth anime, this kind of style is not new

Specially Akira,90 anime or fully hand draw anime. Or just wacth AKIRA.

Your logic the same as small kids like wacthing shining blinking stuff only, not understanding the true art style of anime.

This 15 character limit to send a post is really stupid.
Feb 5, 2019 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
I loved this episode cause it was like all of a sudden it goes "oh shit right, we are a shounen anime!". It was stunning! Super cool avatar Mob gives me life.
Feb 5, 2019 5:40 AM
Oct 2018
andya34 said:
HueyLion said:

Here's some examples:

Mob's hand 0.0

The amount of reachjng is ?????
Feb 5, 2019 6:26 AM

Jul 2015
This episode was amazing. Their art style even make it better.
Feb 5, 2019 6:53 AM
Oct 2017
deg said:
bitchassdarius said:

its not me being in denial here when there is no direct moral lesson that Dimple given to Mob

you are giving Dimple so much credit as though he gave those hints or talks to Mob in order for Mob to think in a certain way that you find bad

and even if that is the case, giving hints is normal on school questionnaires for example or even quiz shows but people do not find that bad in anyway

You can not be in denial about Dimple not directly bestowing a Mob with a lesson, but what I actually said was "If you don't see how Dimple is actually leading Mob to this conclusion and it's not Mob achieving self-realization, you're in plain denial." Your second sentence is this. Your refusal to accept how the dialogue was written doesn't change how the dialogue was written. Dimple could have simply said "Remember your brother, Ritsu? Remember your school club? Remember your friend Hanazawa?" But he outlines how the relationships have changed Mob, and he even directly reminds Mob of the morals Reigen tries to instill in him. Mob doesn't recall this himself, it's only after Reigen calls him and Dimple says "Stop using your powers for dumb things in this dumb world" that Mob remembers. This insinuates that this code of conduct wasn't instilled into Mob's subconscious strong enough for it to be emerge latently, i.e. there's no proof of Mob's growth here. I'm not "giving Dimple too much credit" by quoting the dialogue. There's no eisegesis when all I'm doing is citing what was actually said. This is how the dialogue was written, and your insistent refusal of the writing doesn't change that.

vlad07 said:

You got this episode wrong in my opinion. Mogami wasn't making the point that mob's life would have been different given different circumstances. The point he was trying to make is that people are bad, worthless beings that don't deserve help. He stripped mob of every power or help he ever had to make him break, like Mogami did after his mom died. When Mob almost breaks, Dimple comes into his vision. The punch was meant to wake him up to reality, the conclusions Mob made don't come from Dimple, he only served to bring his memories back and calm him down. Mob accepted what Mogami said, in a way. His conclusion is that people *are* bad, but that they can change with the help of others, like he did. This decision that he made, that people deserve help and they can change no matter how bad they are and the realisation of how lucky he is to have such good people in his life is going to impact him immensely going forward.
The fight served to assert Mob's decision. He wins and Mogami admits defeat in trying to get mob on his side.

That might not have been Mogami's explicit MO, but that's essentially what the illusion amounts to. The only way Mob would be able to empathize with Mogami's misanthropy is if he had a different life, which boils down to "what if Mob was a different person?" Mogami's attempt to prove Mob's values wrong by changing the history of Mob's experience doesn't work as an actual (informal) "argument." This is the whole idea behind the danger of "Mob losing his sense of self." Really, Mogami's just rewriting Mob as a person, and it should be up to Mob to somehow find the will within himself to remain as he is, self intact, against Mogami's illusion. However, it's shown that he is incapable, in fact he almost loses, but only survives due to Dimple interfering. If Dimple hadn't saved him, Mob would have lost. This fact should tell you that Mob values did indeed falter under the illusory conditions, meaning his "growth" isn't actually substantial. The development should have stemmed from Mob self-realizing under Mogami's illusion, but instead it's a result from Dimple snapping Mob out of the illusion by explicitly remind him of how his relationships have changed him (see above reply to deg).
bitchassdariusFeb 5, 2019 6:58 AM
Feb 5, 2019 7:05 AM
Aug 2016
bitchassdarius said:
L0ken said:

Is the audio messed up on your part?Dimple didn't say anything,on screenshot it was Mob who saying it,Dimple said zero lines regarding morals or lesson or,his whole speech was in the begging literally reminding him that people exist then Mob snaps out himself.I understand don't liking help from others but Dimple never told him any morals,re-check the episode

Either way, my original point of having Mob not realizing it in the illusion maes the whole illusion questionable to begin with. If it's the case he realizes the value of friendship (i.e. it's power to change others) why even have the illusion to begin with? With regards to narrative, the only thing being presented to Mob is that if he had a different life with no friends, he would be different. That's not insightful or profound. Thus, really Mob could have been inflicted any problem with the stipulation that only his friends would be able to save him, but again that's him being taught explicitly that his relationships have the power to change and not him realizing he's changed because of his relationships

Because the illusion is just the instrument of Mogami who is the villan to force his kinda nihilistic worldview and change Mob and he technicaly succeeded first time?Narratively it teased the possibility of dark Mob and complete change of his persona which should be intriguing and interesting for viewer?

I guess you just considering all this purely from the point of Mobs character,but there is other characters around who benifit for this decision,just look how much spotlight reigen and especially dimple got in this,which is crucial for their development as well,not mention side-characters fates,if mob just realized whole point himself Dimple wouldn't have his personal moment with Mob,also concluding his confrontation with Mogami,which is all important for his character later.Again the events from this whole episode would affect many characters,so why would it be better if events were as you described?
Feb 5, 2019 7:34 AM

Mar 2016
andya34 said:
HueyLion said:

Here's some examples:

Mob's hand 0.0

I suggest you don't just take a frame out of a scene to prove your points. Some of those are inbetween frames. Also exaggerated movements have been used in Mob Psycho since season 1, they usually do it on various reactions, fight sequences, spesific movements (Reigen's hand, Dimple's mouth, etc.). You need to broaden your view of good animation, it isn't just realistic scene and fluidity of animation.
SheraginFeb 5, 2019 12:37 PM
Feb 5, 2019 7:44 AM

Jan 2017
Phenomenal episode. A perfect mix of direction, character growth, art style, and music, this episode has me thoroughly convinced that this season will, at the very least, win the best animation award.

Albeit having cut out some parts of the webcomic that may have deemed the episode to be much darker (while also having Mob's bullying go by much faster), I felt the change that BONES Studios added were justified—after all, the overall morals and dark setting of the episode were retained.

Having said that, I cannot stop reiterating how beautiful this episode was. It was a god-tier episode, and I wouldn't even be surprised if a scene like this was used as part of a movie.

Edit: Changed "moral" to "morals".
OmniculusFeb 5, 2019 7:49 AM
Feb 5, 2019 7:50 AM

May 2012
It seems that I'm the only one who thinks this episode is boring, and it worst episode so far.

Good animation and fancy visual effects does not mean good fight. I did not enjoy the fight in this episode. I would even say that most of the fights in Index 3 were better

Not enjoying this season as much as season 1. Watched season 1 long time ago, so my taste might have changed. The plot seems weaker than what I remember. And compared to other anime we have this season like Slime, Shield hero, Dororo, and neverland, mob pscho feels inferior to any of these anime
Feb 5, 2019 8:00 AM
Mar 2013
That was literally Lit! I felt shivers run down my spine!
That was well done, we are truly blessed!
Feb 5, 2019 8:19 AM

Sep 2016
Ok, so they compressed the plot where Mob is being tortured in Mogami's mind-world into half episode.
Well, since most people watch Mob for fight scenes, I won't complain about that decision.
I still hope there can be one more episode for Mogami arc though, to tell a more completed story.
Feb 5, 2019 8:33 AM

Dec 2015
I'm gonna put this show on my masterpiece level for a week just to congratulate the people behind this episode
Feb 5, 2019 8:46 AM
May 2016
andya34 said:
HueyLion said:

Here's some examples:

Mob's hand 0.0

are you fucking kidding me. You used inbetweens that look great in motion and stylised shots as an argument. You know absolutely nothing about animation.
Feb 5, 2019 8:57 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was... fine. I guess. Fight dragged on a bit too long. Yes, it's very flashy wooshy wooshy, but I think I liked episode 3 more
Feb 5, 2019 9:21 AM

Nov 2018
Mythologically said:
Gotta be honest. I consider myself a Mob fan, but this was probably the worst episode out of both seasons so far. The only good thing about it was the massive budget lol
definitely agree with you. im wholeheartedly enjoying mp100 s2 but the narrative was definitely lacking in this ep and im guessing because they had to compress chapters worth of content into 20 mins (im not a manga reader, but a friend who did expressed the same sentiment). i feel if they had developed the arc by another episode or two the emotional stakes and resonance would have been stronger
ventus_ebooksFeb 5, 2019 9:33 AM
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2019

405 by strawberryfools »»
Apr 22, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

347 by Nm-Lahm »»
Apr 5, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

251 by squiddard »»
Apr 1, 4:36 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

191 by squiddard »»
Mar 31, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2019

217 by squiddard »»
Mar 30, 5:25 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.