Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2019 4:12 PM
Jun 2016
Okay so I've watched plenty of romantic anime and I've gotta say... this one is making me hate the MC so much. In all the romantic anime I've seen, I have never actually disliked or hated the protagonist (I will sometimes be frustrated with some for being dense, but never disliked them). I just finished episode 5, and I really really really hate this scumbag of a protagonist. I hope he dies, f*cking two timer.
Also, I've never ever been THIS angry at an anime before. I'm going to keep watching until the very end; I hope he gets what's coming to him.

So in the meantime, please no spoilers until I update this post. I'm sorry about all the hate you are reading, but I am so f*cking pissed off right now I had to rant about it.
Peace.

Edit (February 6th, 2019):
Holy fuck that was an amazing anime. Glad I stuck around until the end.
SimonGhostRileyFeb 6, 2019 11:25 PM

Feb 3, 2019 4:13 PM
Apr 2016
Hahahahha did you not know what you're getting into? This anime is a piece of unfortunate reality. Cope with it.
Feb 3, 2019 4:16 PM
Jun 2016
2ego said:
Hahahahha did you not know what you're getting into? This anime is a piece of unfortunate reality. Cope with it.

You're talking to someone who has no background knowledge of this anime at all... of course I wasn't expecting this much bullshit... I don't even remember why I had it in my list; I thought it'd be good.

Feb 3, 2019 4:18 PM

Dec 2015
What a beautiful rant!
TIME TO END PARTITION WITH A BANG. I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FINACIAL SUPPROT https://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/jewellery-1/
Feb 3, 2019 4:19 PM
Apr 2016
BigEDMan said:
2ego said:

You're talking to someone who has no background knowledge of this anime at all... of course I wasn't expecting this much bullshit... I don't even remember why I had it in my list; I thought it'd be good.

hahahahahah I kinda feel bad for you... But, things like in this anime DO happen in real life, so pay close attention on what the anime is trying to show you.
Feb 3, 2019 4:20 PM
Jun 2016
2ego said:
BigEDMan said:

hahahahahah I kinda feel bad for you... But, things like in this anime DO happen in real life, so pay close attention on what the anime is trying to show you.

Okay, I'll try to keep my mind open for the bigger picture. I'll try not to get too heated when watching the rest.

Feb 3, 2019 4:26 PM

Dec 2015
There will definitely be a lot more heat.. Just bare with it!
TIME TO END PARTITION WITH A BANG. I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FINACIAL SUPPROT https://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/jewellery-1/
Feb 3, 2019 4:48 PM
Jun 2016
Gerry_Adams said:

I'll see what I can do my good sir!

Feb 3, 2019 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
BigEDMan said:
Gerry_Adams said:

I'll see what I can do my good sir!
It takes an iron will! stay strong man!
Feb 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Nov 2016
This Anime used to be Infamous for its Shitty protags and for being Shitty in general. The fact that there is still people that don't know about it is funny to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2019 5:25 PM

Aug 2018
I personally never watched through this anime, but watched enough reviews to know what happens. I'm not spoiling anything, don't worry. I'll save my breath for something else.

You're not alone in the "FUCK MAKOTO" club, needless to say.
╔════════════════ • • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

╚════════════════ • • ════════════════╝
Feb 3, 2019 11:18 PM
Jul 2017
He cheats on everyone and being a total douche
Feb 3, 2019 11:40 PM

Dec 2015
Well... doesn't it mean that the show is successful?
Have a nice watch !

Afloo said:
This Anime used to be Infamous for its Shitty protags and for being Shitty in general.

It was far more famous for not being able to conclude its run on japanese TV: the only thing I knew beforehand was the broadcast problem the last episode had,. I had read about it in an animation french magazine.
Feb 4, 2019 8:25 AM

Nov 2016
Rei366 said:
Well... doesn't it mean that the show is successful?
Have a nice watch !

Afloo said:
This Anime used to be Infamous for its Shitty protags and for being Shitty in general.

It was far more famous for not being able to conclude its run on japanese TV: the only thing I knew beforehand was the broadcast problem the last episode had,. I had read about it in an animation french magazine.

Yeah it was also famous for its Nice Boat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2019 11:12 PM
Feb 2018
I HAVE NEVER HATED A PROTAG THIS HARD IN ANY FICTION
FUCK YOU MAKOTO
FUCK YOU AND DAMN YOU TO HELL
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR ANGER

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1285 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 4:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

206 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 1:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

203 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 1:21 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

176 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 1:03 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

123 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.