Forum Settings
Forums

So... I kind of made decision to never watch these titles. I will never give them chance, no matter how high their score is.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Feb 7, 2:10 PM
Top Fan

Dang I misplaced my Normie Begone™ Spray! What shall we do with Psajdak?

Feb 7, 2:15 PM

tragedydesu said:
->stuff like ping pong / the tatami galaxy : the art is just not for me
->harems (Gotoubun no Hanayome,We Never Learn) , edgy love triangles (Domestic na Kanojo,Kuzu no Honkai)
->any Romance with tsundere female lead (znt,shana,toradora,kaguya ....)

Kaguya is a pretty good comedy, it's nothing else but that so I wouldn't consider the fact that she is a tsundere as something too important

Great profile pic tho

Feb 7, 2:27 PM
CordobezEverdeen said:
honeycrush said:
I'll never watch hellsing ultimate, psycho pass, tokyo ghoul, sao, hunter x hunter 2011

Simply because i don't think i'll like them

You rated Lucky Star with a 6 and Aki Sora with a 2 so obviously your opinion doesnt matter.
(I hope that people on the 2019 year are smart enough to not need this /s )

your opinion doesnt fucking matter you gave a 10 to noragami arogoto, a 4 to one punch man and a 3 to konosuba i think youre delusional

Feb 7, 4:36 PM

chikenlicker said:

your opinion doesnt fucking matter you gave a 10 to noragami arogoto, a 4 to one punch man and a 3 to konosuba i think youre delusional

Dude you are honestly answering to a joke post. I even put and /s at the end.
OPM is predictable as hell, Knsuba is absolute garbage and Noragami can move forward despite its flaws so i definitely enjoyed it more than a guy shaking some panties like it was the best thing it had happened in his life.
You also gave a 10 to Eromanga Sensei so i shouldnt be surprised at the fact that you are incredibly iliterate.
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Pingu in the City in the rank 100. I hate this site.

Feb 7, 4:59 PM

Aku no hana
Ping pong the animation
Ajin
Initial D
Space Dandy
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
Houseki no Kuni

Feb 8, 12:07 AM
CordobezEverdeen said:
chikenlicker said:

Dude you are honestly answering to a joke post. I even put and /s at the end.
OPM is predictable as hell, Knsuba is absolute garbage and Noragami can move forward despite its flaws so i definitely enjoyed it more than a guy shaking some panties like it was the best thing it had happened in his life.
You also gave a 10 to Eromanga Sensei so i shouldnt be surprised at the fact that you are incredibly iliterate.

first, i was joking about eromanga sensei, if i was serious id give it a 2.
second, OPM is meant to be predictable because you know saitama is going to win everytime, you see everyone else struggling to beat something and youre just waiting for saitama to come in and absolutely fuck everything up.

Konosuba is meant to be a comedy so its meant to be like that because it probably was the best thing that happened in his life, but what i mean is that the story isnt meant to be amazing because its a COMEDY.

noragami arogoto is an ok anime but its not good enough to give it a 10, the first arc was way better than the second one and it has some things which arent explained like how did they find out his true name or how yato used yukine to destroy the eye of heaven thing or whatever its called using a fucking energy wave or some shit. also the characters are quite bad except for the main trio, bishamon and kazuma, this might be because we dont know their backstory but their personalities are quite bad. for example kofuku and daikoku are just there for the sake of being there, they dont do anything except for making a rift so yato can get out of the underworld but even then they only help ebisu and dont do anything to help yato come out. i think the story is quite good but it has many other flaws.

this turned out longer than what i wanted it to be but ok

Feb 8, 12:10 AM

...okay, what was the point of this thread?

Mar 23, 5:51 AM
I love stuff...

I also won't be watching 2nd season of Re:Zero kara etc...

Mar 23, 5:54 AM

Aren't you an interesting person...

Mar 23, 6:08 AM

Psajdak said:

Kimi no Na wa. Because it's made by Makoto Shinkai, and it's probably one more of his movies filled with disgusting feels, and melodrama, and I'm at that point in life when I just don't want stuff that makes me feel bad, and down.

But yeah, I don't judge you, I'll never touch One Piece, Detective Conan, Sazae-san, Doraemon and other insanely long series because i don't have the time to watch them, and I don't really dig their art style either.
Modified by SailorKagome, Mar 23, 12:32 PM

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.

Mar 23, 9:48 AM

Hmm yes, I have a handful.

School Days
Violence Jack
Aku No Hana
Apocalypse Zero
Reign the Conqueror (and anything by Peter Chung)
EIKEN (YUCK)
Hana Yori Dango
Mirai Nikki (read the manga, disliked it)
Ping Pong
Boku No Pico
Level C
Anything straight-up yuri (I just don't like it)

While I don't really approve of swearing off many anime....most of those are notoriously bad or "the art is too hideous". xD I also don't like stuff that glorifies abuse. Nope. And yuri just makes me sort of uncomfortable. I prefer boyxgirl the most (some boyxboy as long as they are good for each other)

Stuff I won't finish:

Naruto-F*CK IT. lol
Any DBZ series ^see above
Pokemon -like I even NEED to explain this?
Narutaru (it's a bit too horrific from the spoilers I've read)

Mar 23, 10:40 AM
I refuse to watch any of those ovas with a lot of nudity and violence...

Mar 23, 10:46 AM

honeycrush said:
I'll never watch hellsing ultimate, psycho pass, tokyo ghoul, sao, hunter x hunter 2011

Simply because i don't think i'll like them
I think you should give Hunter X Hunter a try. If you have then no worries but maybe give it a shot. It's really good.

Mar 23, 10:48 AM

You're not missing out on much then. All of the anime you've named are mediocre at best.

Mar 23, 10:49 AM

Grand Blue and Radiant.One of my friends keeps saying that they are good.However I've seen one scene from Grand Blue,which was supposed to be funny,I found it cringy and the art of both mangas looks really bland and nothing really unique.Fell bad for him,he always watch the stuff I recommend to him

"God is Dead"

Mar 23, 10:53 AM
Grim Anime Fan

another of those threads to simply annoy people...

Mar 23, 6:22 PM

Back when I was new to watching Anime I would boycott certain shows simply because I assumed I wouldn't like them. Didn't take long to realize how stupid that was. For example, in the past I would have never given a shows like Made in Abyss and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica a chance. Thank God I had a change of attitude.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 23, 6:28 PM

i support your decisions, except for re:zero, i wouldnt say that its something that needs to be avoided like the others, or at least i would say that if it was completed
humanity: "everyday we stray further from god"

Mar 23, 6:36 PM

Sorry but I'm not as close minded as you to avoid anime. That will mean limiting myself to only watching certain anime. I want to enjoy this medium to its fullest. And that means watching almost everything.

Mar 23, 8:42 PM

I refuse to watch any shonen or yaoi shit.
Life Is Short But Intense.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]