Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 3, 12:26 PM
I am aware of the people that are criticizing the series because its about a falsely accused rapist but I dont wanna talk about that (dont want this post to turn into a Anti-SJW vs SJW fight, Iam sick of both groups).

Read the manga and I quite enjoyed it (with one exeption that bothers me) but after his name was clearead I feel like the story got boring and turned into a generic isekai with constantly slightly angry MC. Does anyone feel this way too or is it just me?

And now for the part that really bothered me: After they removed Slave Crest from Raphtalia she insisted that she wanted it back. I understand that they did it against her will but I can see no reason for wanting it back. The only thing that the crest does is that It causes pain whenever she disobeys her owner. She can still follow the MC without having a mark that would potentionally cause her pain.

Feb 3, 2:29 PM

CarryOakay said:
I am aware of the people that are criticizing the series because its about a falsely accused rapist but I dont wanna talk about that (dont want this post to turn into a Anti-SJW vs SJW fight, Iam sick of both groups).

Read the manga and I quite enjoyed it (with one exeption that bothers me) but after his name was clearead I feel like the story got boring and turned into a generic isekai with constantly slightly angry MC. Does anyone feel this way too or is it just me?

And now for the part that really bothered me: After they removed Slave Crest from Raphtalia she insisted that she wanted it back. I understand that they did it against her will but I can see no reason for wanting it back. The only thing that the crest does is that It causes pain whenever she disobeys her owner. She can still follow the MC without having a mark that would potentionally cause her pain.

They mention the Shield Hero has a skill that helps slave characters to level up faster.
I get the feeling there were other benefits too although I'm struggling to remember what those are.

It does feel like your general Isekai after awhile, but I like the 4 hero team aspect (and the lack of teamwork).

Mar 9, 5:50 AM
For me i think that the manga didnt live up to my expectations , the hype that was built around the revenge plot didnt pay off , i was expecting naofumi to fuck them up and not to mention the 3 other heroes become damsels in distress getting the vegta treatement and waiting for naofumi sama to save
them

Mar 9, 8:29 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Thread moved from Manga Discussion
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Mar 9, 9:08 AM

CarryOakay said:

She wanted it back because there are people who think owning a female slave is hot.

Tealjow said:
They mention the Shield Hero has a skill that helps slave characters to level up faster.
I get the feeling there were other benefits too although I'm struggling to remember what those are.

When Raphitalia made the decision she was not aware of any benefits.
My condolences to KyoAni #PrayForKyoani

Jun 6, 3:57 AM
CarryOakay said:

Because Naofumi had trust issues and Raphtalia wants Naofumi to trust her

Jun 13, 1:40 AM
CarryOakay said:

Honestly, I feel the same way. The stuff about the heroes from the waves was kinda interesting but that's it.

Jun 25, 12:04 PM

CarryOakay said:

That's because that is exactly what this series is, and always was. A mediocre to outright awful generic isekai with a bunch of rage bait. The rage bait is the only reason it got so popular in the first place.