Forum Settings
Forums
Cheeky Brat
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2019 11:05 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
solid chapter overall, screw hakamada ;-;
Feb 2, 2019 12:04 AM

Dec 2016
ngl hakamada was kinda cute;-;
BUT NARUSE IS LOVE
Feb 2, 2019 11:18 AM

Apr 2016
leonalee said:
ngl hakamada was kinda cute;-;
BUT NARUSE IS LOVE

oh hi there~
naruse >
Feb 3, 2019 4:31 AM

May 2017
I'm so pissed off because of Hakamada. Like sure, you're in love with her and it hurts that she isn't
BUT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND???? WHY CAN HE NOT JUST GIVE UP FFS also his former captain who encouraged him ???? like you can't just dont do that ??xD

on a positive note: Usami was so cute ♥ like "that's my boyfriend!!!", heh
Feb 16, 2019 7:43 AM
Mar 2017
i LOVE hakamada... as a rival he can’t compare but i still want him to be happy
Apr 14, 2019 8:43 AM

May 2017
shaymami said:
what's there to love about him ? That's just so pathetic the girl he loves/likes is already in a relationship and she's in love. It's total bullshit on his part to still go after. I know he wants to be with her but there's a fine line which one shouldn't cross.

P.S: he's annoying af.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2019 8:29 AM
Feb 2016
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
shaymami said:
what's there to love about him ? That's just so pathetic the girl he loves/likes is already in a relationship and she's in love. It's total bullshit on his part to still go after. I know he wants to be with her but there's a fine line which one shouldn't cross.

P.S: he's annoying af.
I agree...I never liked the guy from start...for me he's like the guy who never listen..annoying...😂😂
Sep 9, 2019 4:59 PM

Oct 2012
I don't get this need of forcing Hakamada as a rival so much lol Yuki and Naruse have been together for two years or so now and they're happy. Why would he keep butting in and stealing kisses/hugs and stuff, oh my god. I'm waiting for a girl that steals his heart or something. Just let Yuki go...
Feb 25, 2022 11:40 AM

May 2015
USAMI, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ENCOURAGING SOMEONE TO PURSUE YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO'S IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP?!

LEAVE HER ALOOOOOONE, HAKAMADA!!!!

God, he was a decent guy in the beginning, but he's been completely ruined. I hate guys like this. I've dealt with guys like this. No, it is NOT okay "little by little." No one wants you harassing us. That's what it is at this point, going after and kissing and hugging a girl in a happy relationship. Harassment.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 15, 2014

14 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 87 Discussion

jxllo - Sep 10, 2018

8 by mini_nejii »»
Jun 10, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 71 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 28, 2017

6 by mini_nejii »»
Jun 4, 2023 6:47 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 108 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 28, 2019

3 by DebiPS »»
Apr 29, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 4, 2016

8 by vxlryz »»
Apr 23, 2023 6:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.