Sep 26, 2019 11:18 AM
sad_sinner said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Tokyo ghoul
Tokyo ghoul
Tokyo ghoul

Tokyo ghoul

Should I avoid watching the anime? What are the flaws? No spoilers plz

The anime is enjoyable but they skip A LOT of the manga. I reccomend the manga but the anime is not THAT bad just that it could have been so mich better given more time and episodes

Sep 26, 2019 11:23 AM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
sad_sinner said:

Should I avoid watching the anime? What are the flaws? No spoilers plz

The anime is enjoyable but they skip A LOT of the manga. I reccomend the manga but the anime is not THAT bad just that it could have been so mich better given more time and episodes

Is it a good idea to read some chapters and watching the anime afterwards? ie switching between both the manga and anime?

Sep 26, 2019 11:38 AM
sad_sinner said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

Is it a good idea to read some chapters and watching the anime afterwards? ie switching between both the manga and anime?

I reccomend watching the anime and then reading the manga so the anime won't be frustrating to watch

Sep 26, 2019 11:57 AM

Black cat, Cinderella nine, NTR (you know the one) honestly a reboot/remake is needed for these ones even tho some of them aren't bad at all but they can each be improved in a different way

Sep 26, 2019 12:05 PM
Klad said:
Slam Dunk and Shounan Junai Gumi need remakes
yeahh for sure specifically slam dunk

Sep 27, 2019 10:22 AM

I don't know, maybe if in Black Cat the main character wouldn't change from one episode to another, that would be good.

Sep 27, 2019 11:55 AM
I am also one who is going to say claymore, a FMA type adaption that will cover about as much if the manga as FMA:B did, but to make it interesting, don't do the same thing, make it look different to the manga, either have a lot of dynamic stuff like season 1 of OPM or have it look like what Madhouse did with hellsing ultimate, it really feels like something that fits that look

Yes yes "gud Berserk naow plz" bringing hellsing ultimate up again but I think it would take so long to get it to the quality of the manga that you may as well follow the HSU formula for how long that would take, they made HSU over a few years with 10 near hour long episodes, the berserk fandom (or as I like to call them, strugglers) are so dedicated if it's either home video or consigned to streaming the strugglers will still look for it

Deadman wonderland, I haven't read it but I did like what they adapted, however, if there was an updated version of one reason followed by new content I would just lose it

Sep 27, 2019 12:04 PM
no game no life because we aren’t getting a second season otherwise

Sep 27, 2019 12:18 PM
bleach definitely, and the complete version.

Sep 27, 2019 12:21 PM

0Xerxes said:
Done by another studio and without a single episode of fillers. Music can be reused since its already great.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”

Sep 27, 2019 12:37 PM

Tista said:
sad_sinner said:
Btw reboot and remake isn't the same thing.
Oh not shit, second coming to jesus.

Ahem...

Rurouni Kenshin, update the visuals, remove the filler, add the final arc that really soldify kenshin's character development and we're gud.
NOP! they already did, it looks like shit. the art and atmosphere of the old is irreplaceable

Sep 27, 2019 1:03 PM
Luchse said:
0Xerxes said:
Done by another studio and without a single episode of fillers. Music can be reused since its already great.

Of course, iit would be amazing with a "modern" animation and a modernized style (a bit like hxh remake).
with the kind of work wich is made on some current shounen animes it could be great.

Sep 27, 2019 1:49 PM

0Xerxes said:
Luchse said:

Of course, iit would be amazing with a "modern" animation and a modernized style (a bit like hxh remake).
with the kind of work wich is made on some current shounen animes it could be great.
Unfortunately we can only dream of this...

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”

Sep 27, 2019 1:57 PM

The Big-O
Shaman King
Beyblade (oriignal)

Sep 28, 2019 12:01 AM
Everyone's tired of Berserk remake, but still Berserk. First, we want a remake wherein it's true to its manga and follows the chapters. Of course, I don't care whether it has a crappy CGI, as long as it's true to its manga. But yeah, I would like some eye-candy for my favorite anime.

Sep 28, 2019 12:18 AM

I know it'll never happen, but giving Soul Eater the Brotherhood treatment would be an absolute dream come true.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ

Sep 28, 2019 4:33 AM

Carlosc93 said:
Animes that need a reboot:

- Kuroshitsuji
- X/1999
- Chaos;Head
- Zankyou no Terror
- Kure-nai
- Boogiepop
- DNAngel
- Trinity Blood
- Robotic;Notes
- Occultic;Nine
- Cop Craft

Animes that need a remake:

- Serial Experiments Lain
- Blood+
- Kanata no Astra
- Youjo Senki

Why does Blood + need a remake? Was the original bad? Should I read the manga or watch the anime first?

Sep 28, 2019 10:44 AM

sad_sinner said:
Carlosc93 said:
Animes that need a reboot:

- Kuroshitsuji
- X/1999
- Chaos;Head
- Zankyou no Terror
- Kure-nai
- Boogiepop
- DNAngel
- Trinity Blood
- Robotic;Notes
- Occultic;Nine
- Cop Craft
- Kanata no Astra

Animes that need a remake:

- Serial Experiments Lain
- Blood+
- Youjo Senki

Why does Blood + need a remake? Was the original bad? Should I read the manga or watch the anime first?
Remake = Upgrade, Blood+ bad? no never, I just wanna watch it with a better animation quality that's all, even its animation is really good for its time, and I think that you don't need to read the manga cause the manga is kinda awful at least for me, and the original idea was first the anime not the manga.

P.D. Sorry for my bad english.
Modified by Carlosc93, Sep 28, 2019 11:04 AM

Sep 29, 2019 5:57 AM

Elfen Lied, should be remade with the way literature nerd wants.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Shite & Forcum Gaylines.

Sep 30, 2019 6:35 PM

Pretty much just Hyper Police and The Big O, thank you very much. Although, crossing my fingers won't really do any wonders anyway.

Sep 30, 2019 6:44 PM
Project ARMS

TMS Entertainment did a sloppy low budget effort with it's animation and presentation. Not to mention it cut out certain parts, made some unnecessary liberties, and never adapted the final arc due to the manga finishing up in 2002. Really could benefit from a proper remake anytime soon so it can stop being a forgotten laughing stock.

Sep 30, 2019 6:56 PM

If this whole things just an excuse to make yet another Boku no Piko joke I'm not going to answer.....

Ok yes I will...Kaze no Stigma.

Sep 30, 2019 9:09 PM
I will never stop posting this, but, SAO need a better class studio(Ex: Madhouse, Bone, Ufotable)
A1 picture mediocre adaptation of the series is a insult to light novel reader.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]