Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2019 4:55 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Following his terms, what happens if its a BL couple? He will just tell them to proceed, or would he do something more sinister?
And following his terms, groups that are not couples would not have to get counselled I suppose?
And would a rapist and a victim count as a couple, in which case, they would have to see him before the rape occurs?
And what happens if there is a couple wherein only 1 of them is the hypnosized student and the other is someone else like from another school or a shota/loli or older adults??
Furthermore, why specifically target couples before they do it instead of just going for girls normally? He has an NTR fetish or wanted 3P plays?
Also, if any couple cheats through other people, he will definitely know.

Cunni for 30 Mins?! Awfully long, wonder if she came at all during it.
Defile riajuus' most precious moment he said, but they were under hypnosis anyways and convinced getting banged by him won't be virgin loss, so its not really effective feelings-wise nor would offer considerable conquest feeling, would it? I suppose he could feel good about himself from easily controlling their whole beings and having them be slave his stimulation.

Somewhat lewd to fap in nude by herself. Awfully dark conditions to be filming in though. Highly doubt they'll get any good footage XD wonder if she lived with others?
And no instruction for the guy or them having sex. Does it mean they will never do it, since they always have to see him before they do it?

Showed slight characteristic with tanned girl being more proactive and moving from herself to please him.
And it was somewaht lewd with burgundy hair girl being forced with pinned arms and getting the pleads denied

orange-red hair was most slutty to feel it strongly from the home faps and to lust for the fat guy's d outside of his instrcution. Even though it was influenced by feeling, it was still her own will. She was cute asking for more time at the end and then rejoicing when he let her (*˘▽˘*)

Wonder how he got his power and his situation.

Overall moved Well and showed off the body quite well with erotic detail. Could do with more transitioning movement and better climaxing. And the other shown girls were really rushed through.
User-sanJan 31, 2019 5:19 AM
Jan 31, 2019 8:44 AM

Feb 2018
Hypnosis is a dangerous science xD.
Jan 31, 2019 11:27 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:

Furthermore, why specifically target couples before they do it instead of just going for girls normally? He has an NTR fetish or wanted 3P plays?.

Because the artist duo has a huge fetish for that. Here is what they said.

"We’re both kinda like the bottom of the barrel in terms of societal standing in Japan in that we can look at couples flirting in a train and start mumbling to one another something along these lines:

“Pfft… Just look at these youngsters. They’re so entitled, I can’t stand it…”

“Yeah, you look so good together. I’m gonna make a manga featuring the both of you getting knocked down a notch or two!”"
Jan 31, 2019 12:35 PM
Aug 2016
User-san said:
[b] And the other shown girls were really rushed through.

its the same in the manga
Feb 1, 2019 3:49 AM
Oct 2013
@kirigayaya @FlamingMangos I see. Never read the manga, and even if I did, wouldn't have read it in English, so I would have never known.
Feb 1, 2019 4:45 AM
Aug 2016
i didnt read it too lol
i just saw its from manga so i checked becouse no sub
and i saw it ther
Feb 1, 2019 12:37 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@kirigayaya @FlamingMangos I see. Never read the manga, and even if I did, wouldn't have read it in English, so I would have never known.

It's pretty much close to a 1:1 adaption of the manga but they did cut some of the scenes shorter like, specially the creampie shots but that's mainly because they're trying to fit their episode length.
Feb 1, 2019 5:30 PM
Sep 2008
Y U K I M U R A T O A
U
K
I
M
U
R
A
T
O
A
Feb 2, 2019 9:28 PM

Apr 2011
The art style and quality is very close to the original. Animation quality is tops as well.

Its just disappointing that the h-scenes were short for the firlst girl. While the rest are just rushed. Its faithful to the original, but I wish they made a full sex scene for the rest of the girls.
Feb 3, 2019 12:20 PM

Sep 2018
i've read the doujin numerous times on nhentai, can't believe it got animated
Feb 3, 2019 12:42 PM

Sep 2012
Magito said:
The art style and quality is very close to the original. Animation quality is tops as well.

Its just disappointing that the h-scenes were short for the firlst girl. While the rest are just rushed. Its faithful to the original, but I wish they made a full sex scene for the rest of the girls.

As someone who always edit out h scenes out so I can just enjoy the h scenes without any unnecessary shots in it's complete raw form, the h scenes for the first girl is hardly short at all. It's around the 2 min 40 sec mark which is actually a very lengthy h scene for hentai standard and this is purely just the intercourse excluding any other foreplay scenes. The common length I'd say for h scenes, would be around a minute. So, this is a very lengthy h scene when it goes past 2 minutes. A rather rare length.

Now, the rest being rushed also feels rushed in the manga but just not as rushed. For example, they didn't animate the creampie scenes even though all the side girls should actually get one but that's mainly because they tried fitting too many things from different chapters while also adding an original masturbation scene despite having a time limit for the episode. Either way, they got their point across to show that time passes to set up the last scene with Yui.
Feb 4, 2019 4:44 AM
Dec 2018
I reallly hope they will make this adaptation till 3rd chapter of the manga but as we all already know T-Rex only do 2 episodes for each series nowadays. Though it’s very sad for that, the 3rd chapter girl is very hot and she looks like the girl in Kimi Omou Koi with red ribbon on hair and nice body overall. They are both being called senpai as well and participate in the same activity club which is kendo. Oh well maybe it’s just me who think like that lol.
Apr 19, 2019 2:49 PM

Sep 2010
I hope there will be more girls in last episode!
Nov 19, 2019 2:26 PM

Apr 2015
Great art, but NTR and ugly guy kinda ruins it for me.
Now we need an animated adaptation of Bullied Revenge Hypnosis.
Dec 21, 2020 10:09 AM
Dec 2020
The main Character is the ugliest und cringest guy I have ever seen. Please make a remake with a better looking Character. If i could kill this Charakter I would do it. And the hypnosis was the overkill. Hypnosis with this guy, uff.
I hope you make something better with this hanime. There is so much potential in this, you only have to change this cringe guy. Please!!
Please read it.😔
May 10, 2022 8:38 PM

Feb 2021
Great animation and artstye but ugly bastard :/

May 20, 2022 6:16 PM
May 2022
Mzksnspskslsnkdndjsus
Jun 7, 2023 2:21 PM

Mar 2010
Those smol clips with the different gals was the perfect time to bust a nut. This is the best sex education on da market jk but not jk

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saimin Seishidou Episode 2 Discussion

Kudo - Feb 28, 2019

18 by magatetus »»
Sep 15, 2023 9:04 AM

Poll: » Saimin Seishidou Episode 6 Discussion

Syureria - Mar 4, 2022

15 by Rasco »»
Jun 15, 2023 12:25 PM

Poll: » Saimin Seishidou Episode 5 Discussion

Syureria - Mar 4, 2022

10 by Rasco »»
Jun 14, 2023 10:01 AM

Poll: » Saimin Seishidou Episode 4 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Dec 3, 2020

13 by Rasco »»
Jun 11, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Saimin Seishidou Episode 3 Discussion

fourberie - Dec 2, 2020

10 by Rasco »»
Jun 10, 2023 10:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.