Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 31, 1:12 AM
So, the story goes on about 4 heroes being summoned into this world in attempt to defend the country against the waves. But the question is, why is it that this nation is the only one who gets most of the benefits against the wave. They have 4 heroes to defend their country. Meanwhile, the other nations just suffer? Or, they have better soldiers, adventures, or anything that can guard against the waves? I mean, this is an worldwide problem. There is no way a nation would just let a handful group of people who can defend against such wave. The waves are all over the world(that's how i see it, correct me if i'm wrong) but there is no single nation trying to get their hands of the 4 heroes. Or maybe that for each country, there are other heroes among them? When you think about it, this nation is the one who is in much favorable state. But my reasoning is probably(most likely) wrong since the hour glass teleports them to the location of the opening of the wave and randomly defends that particular area/nation.

About the summoning of these heroes, is the knowledge about them kept confidential to other nations or the other nations can't get a hold of the 4 heroes since this country is far superior. But I doubt that one country can withstand hundreds(if not, less) of nations against them. There are other nations who are also in danger of the waves. Yet, not a single one of the other nations appeared.

When the waves come, are the portal(s) opened randomly throughout the entire world? Or the waves are mainly focused in that specfic nation? I don't really know if there are multiple openings of each wave or there's only one opening. Help me clarify this one.

I maybe wrong, I haven't read the manga/novel etc etc i only watch the anime. But if these questions are answered in the future episodes then I guess I don't need to bother this silly questions. I don't care about spoilers, just tell me everything.

Jan 31, 1:27 AM
maybe you should read manga instead of jumping conclusion. the anime not gonna hand you every single information in 4 episodes. also, there are other heroes out there. I read the manga up to meeting the Scythe guy but the release was so slow I took a long break until i can marathon multiple new chapters.

Jan 31, 1:37 AM
Mophinz said:
maybe you should read manga instead of jumping conclusion. the anime not gonna hand you every single information in 4 episodes. also, there are other heroes out there. I read the manga up to meeting the Scythe guy but the release was so slow I took a long break until i can marathon multiple new chapters.

Welp, that's my problem. I prefer watching than reading. That's why rather than reading, i'll hear spoilers.

Jan 31, 1:45 AM

Jan 31, 1:50 AM
Sedrinx said:

So that's what the wiki meant to say about pre-empting.
More spoilers pls :)

Jan 31, 1:59 AM
The nations leaders gathered for the summoning heros but trash and bitch summon them first without asking queen. Every nations which have dragon hourglasses suffers from waves but heros(and us) dont know that until shield hero meets fitoria(quenn of the all filoliala in world). long story short if there are dragon hourglasses there are waves to defeat. for the other heros parts there are 3 more weapon and they are enemies for our heros because they are coming from different world to defeat our heros.they need to level up and develop just like 4 heros.Its just like 4v3 matchup.(I read the manga and it reveals that much I dont know further but thats pretty much it)

Jan 31, 2:31 AM
All the spoilers!

Yeah there are other nations and the heroes are supposed to be spread out helping to defeat waves everywhere. The kingdom that the story takes place in has a matrilineal culture. The queen is traveling abroad to negotiate with other kingdoms about how best to deal with the waves and keep international peace. The king has no real power without the queen and is only standing in during her absence. The princess with red hair is horribly selfish and the queen knows it so she appointed the younger daughter as next in line to the throne. The eldest princess and king make a plot. They arrange for all 4 heros to be summoned in order to use the power of the four heros to solidify the eldest princesses claim to the throne. They are also using/abusing the shield hero as a way to make themselves look better than they are. Eventually the queen and youngest princess return and set thing right. Things aren't 100% settled with stopping waves everywhere but they start the process of trying to assist all the kingdoms.

Jan 31, 2:32 AM
midwiferuler said:
The nations leaders gathered for the summoning heros but trash and bitch summon them first without asking queen. Every nations which have dragon hourglasses suffers from waves but heros(and us) dont know that until shield hero meets fitoria(quenn of the all filoliala in world). long story short if there are dragon hourglasses there are waves to defeat. for the other heros parts there are 3 more weapon and they are enemies for our heros because they are coming from different world to defeat our heros.they need to level up and develop just like 4 heros.Its just like 4v3 matchup.(I read the manga and it reveals that much I dont know further but thats pretty much it)

welp this made my day, thanks :D

Jan 31, 2:37 AM
KrulYuno said:
midwiferuler said:

np u can ask me anything if u want :)

Jan 31, 9:32 AM
midwiferuler said:
KrulYuno said:

hey bud i want some spoiler, is the queen alreadyd dead in WN?
Sorry for the grammar

Feb 1, 3:51 AM
BandotBerkoh said:
midwiferuler said:

sorry man I didnt read the WN I just read the manga :/

Feb 1, 7:27 AM
BandotBerkoh said:
midwiferuler said:

She is fine in the manga