Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 3, 2019 5:55 PM
Feb 2019
Guys! Rui surprise me when she said she want to break up with Natsuo.
First: She was for me the best girl in all that manga by far. Hina is 6 year above Natsuo. Serizawa is just a scumbag that should be lesbian. And the other are just trash.
Second: Natsuo ans Rui were so cute together. She was the reson I keep reading the 217 chapters.
Thirdly:Who is better that Natsuo in all that manga. He isninteligent ,brave , benevolent and beautiful. He is just lacking on honesty.
And i pass the hundread more reson i have to be surprise of that reaction.
For all those reason i stop reading this manga!
Feb 4, 2019 2:10 AM

Nov 2012
KanataAgii said:

LoL you hope that Hina or Serizawa dont take advantage of that?

I think that Serizawa will make the attempt. But for some reason I am sure that Hina won't do it. I think she will not make a move, if Natsuo will not make a move first.
Akagi-kunFeb 4, 2019 2:16 AM
Feb 4, 2019 2:12 AM

Nov 2012
ManicTeacher said:
Hey!how do I know when de New chapter comes out?

Chapters comes out on wednesday on English.
Feb 4, 2019 3:17 AM
Jan 2019
This chapter completely messed the manga for me i was rooting for rui from the start and how can she be so heartless i mean they have their problems but seriously they are going to be away for a year what was the need for breakup
Feb 4, 2019 3:37 AM

Nov 2012
satvik_tyagi said:
This chapter completely messed the manga for me i was rooting for rui from the start and how can she be so heartless i mean they have their problems but seriously they are going to be away for a year what was the need for breakup

It's simple. The author decided that Natsuo an excessively long time with one girl, and need to diversify the manga such a situation as this. Also, she tries shock some one and give hope to the others readers of the manga.
Feb 4, 2019 5:35 AM
Jan 2019
Well i started reading after watching the latest episode of anime and reached latest chapter just to find rui leaving natsou am i literally feeling worse than natsou right now
Feb 4, 2019 5:41 AM

Nov 2012
satvik_tyagi said:
i literally feeling worse than natsou right now

I think you're now someone like me two weeks ago. )
But I thought a little bit and decided that nothing irreparable was not happened yet and that I will trust this couple.
Akagi-kunFeb 4, 2019 5:58 AM
Feb 4, 2019 8:07 AM
Feb 2019
I really don't think that natruo is going back to rui since I first read the manga I am on tema hina and in my opinion rui is not a good person since the begining I really think that the author is just showing what she is since the begining as for serizawa I think she only make natsuo suffer more whith that kiss(she don't know ) I think natsuo don't want to hurt other people feelings like hina did to him but in my opinion hina is tho one that loves natsuo the most and the only reason natsuo don't want to be with her is because he don't to suffer like the last even if the words that hina said in that island aren't true they still hurt so I think he's gonna write again after go back to hina the one that he really loves.
Ps:natsuo relantionship whith rui in my opinion it was just a form to forgot hina and because even if he don't love rui as a lover she still is an important person in his life and he didn't wnat to let rui be with someone the she didn't love(alex).
So #TeamHina
Feb 4, 2019 8:28 AM
Feb 2019
Royalty459 said:
Haven't read the manga but what do the parents think of Natsuo's relationships with his sisters. They clearly can't be okay with it as I wouldn't be.

Man they already gave permission to natsu and hina relationship in the hospital(they didn't tell them tought)but if it happens they will give permission
Feb 4, 2019 10:24 AM

Oct 2015
TTT3331 said:
I really don't think that natruo is going back to rui since I first read the manga I am on tema hina and in my opinion rui is not a good person since the begining I really think that the author is just showing what she is since the begining as for serizawa I think she only make natsuo suffer more whith that kiss(she don't know ) I think natsuo don't want to hurt other people feelings like hina did to him but in my opinion hina is tho one that loves natsuo the most and the only reason natsuo don't want to be with her is because he don't to suffer like the last even if the words that hina said in that island aren't true they still hurt so I think he's gonna write again after go back to hina the one that he really loves.
Ps:natsuo relantionship whith rui in my opinion it was just a form to forgot hina and because even if he don't love rui as a lover she still is an important person in his life and he didn't wnat to let rui be with someone the she didn't love(alex).
So #TeamHina

really nice teory

Go #TeamHina
Feb 4, 2019 4:23 PM

Sep 2016
My disappointment is immeasurable and my willing suspension of disbelief is ruined. Any plot development can and will happen, just to feed the drama.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Feb 4, 2019 7:24 PM
Feb 2016
It's quite hilarious to see how people are loving the anime so far (well at least a good amount), but to those who have been reading the manga it's been an absolute shit show lol. Imma just watch this all unfold and eat my popcorn.

Quite glad I dropped this manga a while ago after hearing all the shit and drop in quality this manga has had

https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/business5/uploads/safenetwork/original/3X/6/5/65085fe5d8ebaa4e9671d5c2e59d98e2044b469e.gif
Feb 4, 2019 7:59 PM
Jan 2019
When will the next issue come???
Feb 4, 2019 8:44 PM
Feb 2019
Extremely disappointed still with rui honestly didn’t expect them to separate they are perfect for each other
Feb 4, 2019 11:53 PM

Nov 2016
Akagi-kun said:
Adiet378 said:

Rui ntr natsuo is 99% set in stone.

I think you're wrong (or maybe I just hope it doesn't happen anyway). No. I believe that. If I am still wrong, then I just for nothing read all these 217 chapters. In this case I just don't understand anything about the characters that the author shows us. I don't see Natsuo's way with Serizawa. For me, it might be acceptable if Rui or Hina found their new love or ended up alone in the final of story, but I would like it to be after it is clear who will choose MC. If the author still decides not to leave Natsuo with Rui (or Hina), although I prefer Rui, this would be at least an acceptable option.
I have already said this in the discussion on Chapter 216. This situation "If you love - let it go. If it is yours, it will definitely come back, if not - it was never yours." I saw what Hina did in the previous chapters. She was not able to cross her love for Natsuo. So I don't see any reason why Rui, who behaves a bit more mature than her older sister (though she actes just as stupid) and who sure loves Natsuo, would have to do otherwise.

If I am wrong, I know exactly what I will do. I'll put this manga on hold, or maybe even just drop it.

P.S. Sasuga though makes manga for male audience, but does so on the same principle as her colleagues from the shojo magazines. Therefore, MC in her stories is weak-willed characters who tend to fall into angst (actually, to be emotionally weak). Simply put, MC in her stories just girls, which shows as boys. And she makes exactly the same plot points, style: "We're good, but we have to break up, this is for good, probably".

I think we've read 217 chapters for nothing. Just for simple points:
1) At this point, it seems that the first love story was a "mistake" or something that happened because Natsuo was very young. Something like forbidden love. With Rui was something close to a mature love
2) When my friends ask to me for an advice for their relationship, the first thing I ask is "Is it worth it?". If they say yes, then you have to do something to change the relationship or to make up. In this case was clearly yes the answer, so why didn't the author do something? It seems the evolution is just for the MC. The love change you a bit, also if you want to act the always same guy. But for Rui this didn't happen. She acted like a super jealous and obsessed girl making Natsuo a liar and what do you decide to do? Break up. Mh.
3) I don't think there will be a love story with Hina again, Natsuo isn't more a teen, now he acts more like an adult. So the love story could be different and Natsuo like I said isn't more the same of the beginning. And also we had a promise that Hina did to Rui and also the promise of Hina to herself (to act like a big sister).

I think the author goes to far and the result is she ruins the manga
Feb 6, 2019 9:04 PM
Feb 2016
Adiet378 said:
Author being really harsh with rui change of personality.
She clearly forcing rui to be a trash character in a flash after few volumes of her development.
What's up with those going out with chef guy to a movie, blushing ear to ear while flirting with him (also who the heck bought a fragile tableware like mug for chritmas present for your gf who lives thousands KM away?), and ride a bike together.
Why author forcing rui to do NTR route?
Also with such bs break up, idk anymore author really wanted to ruin rui image so bad, made her selfish b*tch who cheat on her bf.
Its made it more hurt when u thought everything is going well after they did such sweet make up in the night just to get surprise bs break up later.
Rui ntr natsuo is 99% set in stone.
I tweeted to the author about this and her relpy just "rui has rui's belief"
I was like "NO, ITS JUST YOUR OWN BELIEF" and throw my phone away (i wish it hit her head)

shit man, did she reply back to you in Japanese or english though?
Feb 7, 2019 6:30 AM
Nov 2018
TTT3331 said:
Royalty459 said:
Haven't read the manga but what do the parents think of Natsuo's relationships with his sisters. They clearly can't be okay with it as I wouldn't be.

Man they already gave permission to natsu and hina relationship in the hospital(they didn't tell them tought)but if it happens they will give permission

That's weird af. Like you gotta be fucked in the head to let your kids date each other but this is an incest series so I guess they have to approve of it or the story would end 🤷🏾‍♂️. Still weird though because in most incest series, the parents either don't know or aren't around so it's easy to get away with so this is the first where I seen actual parents being okay with their kids dating and sleeping together.
Mar 22, 2022 4:30 AM

May 2020
Finally Hina back to the track. Leave Rui alone with that Tanabe guy they both suit together. Hina will overcome Natsuo soon.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.