Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Which ship do you think will win In end of Volume 14?

Jan 29, 5:22 AM

I choose Yukino x Hachiman. No ship fighting please I just want to hear people opinion since Yahari light novel will end this year. Which date is unknown but at 2019
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 30, 4:10 PM
Levi_Ackerman_10 said:
I choose Yukino x Hachiman. No ship fighting please I just want to hear people opinion since Yahari light novel will end this year. Which date is unknown but at 2019

Date was confirmed for March but Author can delay it like 12th volume

Jan 30, 5:07 PM

It's going to be 8man and yukino, Its been the clear direction from the start.
My Queens

Jan 30, 8:21 PM

I choose 8man x Yukino don't get me wrong I also like yui but I'm not really fond of short hair girls.

Jan 30, 11:12 PM

I am sure that dude's gonna end up virgin xD

Feb 10, 6:00 AM
I choose none. I think 8man don't want to hurt neither Yukino nor Yui's feeling. So I think he won't choose anyone.

Feb 10, 8:08 AM
IF he choose Yukino , then i ll be disappointed in this novel, because title is" My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected.", and Yukino is the most obvious choice. Best way to him is to someone who anyone expected( no idea who ;) ) , or just no one at all .

Mar 10, 10:36 AM
i personally think Hachiman x Iroha is a better ship than the others

Mar 17, 12:23 AM
I'm gunning for an 8man x Yukino end. I really do want them to end up together especially after reading the later volumes of the LN.

However considering how the story is written, going over forum discussions and spending an unhealthy amount of time on reading through this analysis I can only see this ending on a bittersweet/downer note. With everyone going their separate ways and Hachiman growing into becoming a better person but without ending up with any of the girls.

Though part of me wishes for a timeskip future end with Yukino :P

Mar 17, 6:00 AM
ramismc said:
I choose none. I think 8man don't want to hurt neither Yukino nor Yui's feeling. So I think he won't choose anyone.
You do know that if that happens the author is dead?

Also i am riding Black Night x Yukino ship till the end, there is hardly any chance of that not happening
You cannot spell Light without L

Mar 17, 10:02 AM
Bronos23 said:
ramismc said:

Also i am riding Black Night x Yukino ship till the end, there is hardly any chance of that not happening
Dead? What do you mean by that?

Mar 17, 3:33 PM
ramismc said:
Bronos23 said:

Dead? What do you mean by that?
Long story short, Hachiman will have his girl by the time story ends
You cannot spell Light without L

Apr 3, 7:55 PM
The most obvious and boring one:
Yukino.
Of course, that's assuming we even get a conclusion.

May 10, 6:05 PM
I choose Hachiman X Yukino because I want them to be together, but I think 8man won't be with anyone and I'm afraid of this end.

May 21, 1:16 AM
Hikisarah said:
I choose Hachiman X Yukino because I want them to be together, but I think 8man won't be with anyone and I'm afraid of this end.

Me too i'm afraid if Hachiman didn't end with Yukino😢
if That happened this will be painful for me and for them too.
I mean Yukino Love Hachiman but Yui love him too i think it's very hard to not hurt someone's feelings 💔

May 26, 7:48 AM
I'm pretty sure that Hikigaya would end up with Hachiman

Jul 20, 4:48 PM

my personal opinion Hachiman will end with yukino. It be so anticlimatic and empty ending if Hachiman decide to do nothing. Accept one of them or reject them all. I want this option.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 20, 8:08 PM

I didn't read the light novel but I think he will end up with Yukino. That has been my impressions since I first watch the anime.
My Wife is a Demon Queen

Jul 25, 4:20 AM

Nah I like both yui and yukino, so I dont really care which one win the ship. And I don't even mind if he end up with iroha, or even better with totsuka ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My only problem is if he somehow end up with no one, that would be suck.

Aug 31, 11:32 AM
Hachiman X Iroha has a good chance

Aug 31, 11:53 AM

Watch him end with no one and the LN ends in an open manner.

Yukino looks like a pretty obvious choice and it's my personal pick as well since I like her the most among them.

Sep 3, 12:42 AM

TheSteelSamurai said:
The most obvious and boring one:
Yukino.
Of course, that's assuming we even get a conclusion.
Hachiman x Iroha honestly best route xD

Sep 19, 9:07 PM

I hate Yukino (worst character ever) but it's an evidence.