Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 30, 2019 10:09 PM

Feb 2017
Bibimbapski said:
As usual, Rimuru is a master negotiator. I forgot what his profession was in the real world but I am sure it is helping him out immensely in this world.

This is such a feel good series. Each and every episode makes me feel happy, except for the episode where Shion passed away and the Orc Lord died.

Also jiggly-butt Milim can be easily be bribed with food.

Jan 30, 2019 10:23 PM

Jun 2013
nina444 said:
Bibimbapski said:
As usual, Rimuru is a master negotiator. I forgot what his profession was in the real world but I am sure it is helping him out immensely in this world.

This is such a feel good series. Each and every episode makes me feel happy, except for the episode where Shion passed away and the Orc Lord died.

Also jiggly-butt Milim can be easily be bribed with food.

Baby girl Milim can fool me any time.
臭い-
Jan 30, 2019 11:04 PM
Jun 2015
DarklordVor said:
Wow this arc has been hugely rushed. Like compared to the detail and worldbuilding of the first arc (eps 1-8) this arc is derailing the story. Like Youm got shafted so hard that it "looked" like he went from an asshole to Rimuru to respecting him in one transition scene. There's also the demon lord scenes and Milim interactions getting shafted too.

I wonder why they're rushing this and not just keep up the pace of the first arc and adapt 3 LN volumes instead of 4. Now I heard that the last 2 episodes gonna be an original episode, that can't end really well.

Committee mandate from what I read on an interview. Sucks because the production team actually wanted to do one LN per cour so the entire season would have ended after the events of the Orc Lord when Rimuru gets named Chancellor of Jura Forest by the Dryads so that they could include all of the details. Huge bummer that its getting rushed like this especially since it's not the production crew fault.
Jan 31, 2019 5:44 AM
Jan 2018
[quote=doomrider7]
DarklordVor said:
Wow this arc has been hugely rushed. Like compared to the detail and worldbuilding of the first arc (eps 1-8) this arc is derailing the story. Like Youm got shafted so hard that it "looked" like he went from an asshole to Rimuru to respecting him in one transition scene. There's also the demon lord scenes and Milim interactions getting shafted too.

I wonder why they're rushing this and not just keep up the pace of the first arc and adapt 3 LN volumes instead of 4. Now I heard that the last 2 episodes gonna be an original episode, that can't end really well.

The demon Lord scenes from vol 3 where hardly in the manga either. And they aren't covering the whole of vol 4 .

The hineta fight in the first op was a lie

It looks like they just getting to children and a bit of ramaris that it
Jan 31, 2019 3:36 PM

Apr 2009
Im feeling this is so slow paced? nothing really seems to happen.

The Youm execution was changed which i dont like.. making Rimuru into his master seems quite stupid, but i still feel like nothing really exciting is happening.
AForgottenSoulJan 31, 2019 3:40 PM
Jan 31, 2019 3:37 PM

Apr 2009
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
Atavistic said:
Talk about lazy writing, having Youm literally go from looking down on and not trusting Rimuru one moment, to suddenly calling him Master the next. Also, are people seriously complaining that this is rushed? Other than the rapidity of that change of heart, the pacing here is still ridiculously slow, so how this can be rushed I really don't know.
You don't know why people conplaining that this is a rushed? Because you don't read the source yet , the studio skip a lot from the manga.

With good damn reason.. this shit feels slow even with the rush.
Jan 31, 2019 6:56 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Milim is so cute, getting tamed by food and is easily controlled by Rimuru

and yea, Milim looks so innocent and cute in her casual dress.

I want to proclaim Milim best girl, but there's a lot of other best girl in this series and I can't really pick between them.

___ ___ ___

BTW, so... Knight Spiders are basically Land Crabs in this Fantasy World, lol
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 31, 2019 7:09 PM

Dec 2018
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
You don't know why people conplaining that this is a rushed? Because you don't read the source yet , the studio skip a lot from the manga.

With good damn reason.. this shit feels slow even with the rush.
Do you think this is slow? wait for them to adapt re: monster or mushoku tensei that are at least 30 or 40 episodes to get to the first real fight.
Feb 1, 2019 3:09 AM

May 2015
dm_T said:
To be honest, the quality of the show is starting to go downhill after the Orc disaster, the pacing is way too fast, seems like they are trying to rush the whole season til the "teacher" chapter, or even spirit chapter as well. Sometimes you have the moment that things are going way too fast and some plots just came out of no way. Just take Youm for example, in the manga they have done a lot more explaining why Rimuru chooses him to be the champion, not just picking him because he was there at the table. The process of the trust he builds with the town and Rimuru is talked by a narration, which is kinda disappointing when the manga took him down the street actually experiencing the town with some funny moments here and there. It's unlikely the show will be slowing down tho. Hope they are somehow getting better before the finale.
I can't blame them. The anime industry is freaking retarded. One never knows if they are going to get another season, and ratings, and sales are not 100% indicative of a new season. So they try to give the viewer as much as possible relevant plot as they can by increasing the pace, and cutting "filler" out; while trying to find a good place to end, so it seems concluded and balanced if they don't get a second season. If every anime had the option to have a guaranteed 50 eps at the very least if they wanted it, I'm 100% sure the quality of many anime would go up.
Feb 1, 2019 4:03 AM
Jan 2018
FlipHazard said:
dm_T said:
To be honest, the quality of the show is starting to go downhill after the Orc disaster, the pacing is way too fast, seems like they are trying to rush the whole season til the "teacher" chapter, or even spirit chapter as well. Sometimes you have the moment that things are going way too fast and some plots just came out of no way. Just take Youm for example, in the manga they have done a lot more explaining why Rimuru chooses him to be the champion, not just picking him because he was there at the table. The process of the trust he builds with the town and Rimuru is talked by a narration, which is kinda disappointing when the manga took him down the street actually experiencing the town with some funny moments here and there. It's unlikely the show will be slowing down tho. Hope they are somehow getting better before the finale.
I can't blame them. The anime industry is freaking retarded. One never knows if they are going to get another season, and ratings, and sales are not 100% indicative of a new season. So they try to give the viewer as much as possible relevant plot as they can by increasing the pace, and cutting "filler" out; while trying to find a good place to end, so it seems concluded and balanced if they don't get a second season. If every anime had the option to have a guaranteed 50 eps at the very least if they wanted it, I'm 100% sure the quality of many anime would go up.

Someone read through an interview a while ago and posted a few comments in a thread about what it mainly talks about .

About the anime now following the manga. And how time constraints have forced them to Omit scenes and sequence which they may bring back if they get more OVAs and the anime won't go past the manga . And a few others things

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenseiSlime/comments/aijvvo/the_official_tensura_twitter_just_shared_an/
Feb 1, 2019 6:08 AM
Aug 2018
Is it just me or does Youm looks like Araragi ( From Bakemonogatari) with grey hair?
Feb 1, 2019 11:28 AM
Feb 2019
It is really disappointing, i did not enjoy the episode just like i did when i read the manga. They omitted many scenes from the manga.
The last few episodes have been really rushed..
Feb 1, 2019 11:46 AM
Feb 2019
ZackTrevas said:
Is it just me or does Youm looks like Araragi ( From Bakemonogatari) with grey hair?

In my opinion he looks like sanji from One Piece.
Feb 1, 2019 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Gret episode! I'm starting to like Milim a lot, she is so funny haha That scene where she wanted to punch that guy for the 2nd time because Rimuru took her lunch hahah
I wonder if she is really interested in him or she is just enjoying the moment but she is ready to betray him at any moment?

I'm enjoying this anime a lot, it's really different from the rest Isekais, and i like his idea to make that place into a great place to live, at least it already looks like so xD

Another guy has been added to the clan haha

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2, 2019 12:27 PM
May 2016
Enryu231 said:
Why do people want the pace to slow down when it is already feels like a freaking snail? Nothing exciting basically happens in the manga after the orc lord arc, everything seems slice life filler in the manga now.

deadass i been thinking this anime should have slice of life in its genre its really just that since the orc lord so far, i dont mind world building but its been like that for the last couple of eps i dont mind them skipping details
Feb 2, 2019 1:02 PM
Dec 2018
Mattinator95 said:
doomrider7 said:

The demon Lord scenes from vol 3 where hardly in the manga either. And they aren't covering the whole of vol 4 .

I know that you say that, but I'm pretty sure that the cliffhanger is going to be Rimuru leaving the city after finishing what he does in vol 4 and then only showing part of the vol 4 epilogue. In fact, they could even elude to this in the Veldora Observation Diary episode that they are doing. My rationale for this is that the manga has been at a double chapter release schedule for a while (although it just ended), which makes it seem like the manga is also rushing to get to the end of volume 4 as well. It seems like the Manga is in fact going to get to the end of volume 4 by the march release (on February 26th). This would coincide with the anime getting to around that same point. This is quite similar to how Ancient Magus Bride finished. They finished on events that were touched on the previous and the next months chapter (which hadn't been released at the time).
jaw201Feb 2, 2019 1:26 PM
Feb 2, 2019 11:31 PM
Jan 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, they actually got Millim to wear some normal clothes. I mean, it's about time lol

Got a good amount of screen time between her and Rimuru. All jokes aside, I guess Rimuru's friends are starting to slowly getting used to her presence. Milium is cute in just about anything she wears though if you ask me.

More like a development episode this week.

i guess youre right....
im just trying to figure out if Milim really promised to not fight Rimuru and that they are "Besties" then how do they end up fighting in the end?????(i mean ofc shes s DEMON LORD maaaan!!!)
Feb 3, 2019 3:28 AM
Jan 2018
jaw201 said:
Mattinator95 said:

I know that you say that, but I'm pretty sure that the cliffhanger is going to be Rimuru leaving the city after finishing what he does in vol 4 and then only showing part of the vol 4 epilogue. In fact, they could even elude to this in the Veldora Observation Diary episode that they are doing. My rationale for this is that the manga has been at a double chapter release schedule for a while (although it just ended), which makes it seem like the manga is also rushing to get to the end of volume 4 as well. It seems like the Manga is in fact going to get to the end of volume 4 by the march release (on February 26th). This would coincide with the anime getting to around that same point. This is quite similar to how Ancient Magus Bride finished. They finished on events that were touched on the previous and the next months chapter (which hadn't been released at the time).

True .the magus bride author made sure they ended it with how the chapter would have went before hand . Apart from the college set up. Which reminds me I need to start catching up
Feb 3, 2019 6:32 AM

Feb 2017
GenosGrandeOP123 said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, they actually got Millim to wear some normal clothes. I mean, it's about time lol

Got a good amount of screen time between her and Rimuru. All jokes aside, I guess Rimuru's friends are starting to slowly getting used to her presence. Milium is cute in just about anything she wears though if you ask me.

More like a development episode this week.

i guess youre right....
im just trying to figure out if Milim really promised to not fight Rimuru and that they are "Besties" then how do they end up fighting in the end?????(i mean ofc [spoiler]shes s DEMON LORD maaaan!!!)

Feb 3, 2019 6:48 AM

Sep 2018
Funny but not too much, now I no longer hope to see a change of course and have a serious narrative and dramatic moments, not even the action worthy of note. Drawings and animations, of good quality.
Feb 4, 2019 5:53 AM

May 2015
Gabiru! Gabiru! Gabiru!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 21, 2019 10:50 PM

Jul 2016
Uhm... Millim is actually pretty cute, I'm starting to like her character a lot now. Not to mention that the way of how Rimuru tamed her with food was quite funny as well.

All in all, another enjoyable episode. Now, I'm pretty interested in this Charybdis criature.
Feb 24, 2019 7:30 AM

Sep 2011
The speed we are getting new allies seems a bit too fast, but I'm still enjoying the stuff happening.
Mar 21, 2019 12:09 AM

May 2012
Impressive episode, really liked the development and pacing how this nation is developing! But it sure looks like we've almost started with a buildup for a serious battle! Let's see what happens next!
Apr 2, 2019 10:03 PM

Jul 2013
Milim's has really integrated herself very well into Rimuru's country and she's easy to tame lol just use food. Anyway, I really want to see other slimes man just to see how weak they really are cause everybody is too surprised about Rimuru's strength. Also, of course it's Dio again who's the villain plotting behind the scenes. Fucking za warudo lol
Apr 9, 2019 10:22 AM

May 2013
Hm. I guess that Demon Lord who summoned Shizu is separate from these Demon Lords :0 he wasn't really included nor seen with them. Interesting... Wonder if that means he's the strongest.

Milim is more likable this ep bc she seems less threatening or sketch, but I have a bad feeling that when it all comes down to it, she's gonna betray Rimuru :/

Poor Rigurd x'D I was so worried when half his face got burned off and we saw his eye socket D: whatta tough guy tho, saying he's okay. Good boy *pat pat* Thank goodness for full potions.
Jun 22, 2019 11:12 AM

Mar 2015
Oof Charybdis looks formidable, but nothing Rimuru can't handle right?!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 3, 2019 12:12 PM

Oct 2013
Another great episode!

Hah, they convinced Milim to wear normal casual clothes. ;D

Poor Rigurd for having his face partially melted. Good that Milim punished that guy who did this.

Gobta again proved his strength.

Woah, maybe Charybdis will be a tough opponent for Rimuru who won't be defeated easily? ;p
Jul 11, 2019 1:46 PM
Apr 2018
Wonder if anyone else noticed that the VA for that demon lord guy is the same as Jade from Tales of the Abyss. Pretty funny when he said Tear. Much better episode than last time since they toned down Milim by giving her normal clothes and making her less annoying.
Jul 11, 2019 1:46 PM
Apr 2018
chobentys said:
Oof Charybdis looks formidable, but nothing Rimuru can't handle right?!

Considering Milim is 10x stronger without being serious, probably not.
Jul 20, 2019 5:01 AM

Sep 2012
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Hm. I guess that Demon Lord who summoned Shizu is separate from these Demon Lords :0 he wasn't really included nor seen with them. Interesting... Wonder if that means he's the strongest.

Milim is more likable this ep bc she seems less threatening or sketch, but I have a bad feeling that when it all comes down to it, she's gonna betray Rimuru :/

Poor Rigurd x'D I was so worried when half his face got burned off and we saw his eye socket D: whatta tough guy tho, saying he's okay. Good boy *pat pat* Thank goodness for full potions.

he mite be the1 who is sealed

Dec 27, 2019 10:11 AM

Aug 2018
Dam if this Keeping Up my dude Rimuru will have has own kingdom in no time Epic
Jul 26, 2020 9:24 PM

Aug 2019
Clap, round of a applause for Millim standing up for my guy Rigurd like that. Just wish she put in like 30% more power into that punch so she could of oblitarated the guys head off.
Very interesting episode, lol pretty sure we got to see 2 very different ways of negation. First being "enter said town, punch the biggest guy, get punched BACK by a demon lord, then throw threats left and right and almost start a war any% glitchless speedrun" yeh thats NOT how you negotiate with someone. On the other hand, the "actually talk like civilised people and to not act like a jackass strat" seemed pretty effective. Rimuru making alliances almost every episode now, more alliances with human guilds is always a plus as i could imagine they have a lot of power in this world, making that deal with Youm was...kinda confusing? I guess he want's someone else to take the whole "this slime 9/10 people underestimate defeated an orc lord" deal off his shoulders as it's definitely gonna attract a lot of attention, and he already has his hands full with building the village, managing the forest and Millim. Millim isn't a problem, she's just super fucking cute and i wanted you to know that. Thats all.
props to vesta though, probably has one of the best character glow ups of the show hands down.
Nov 25, 2020 1:31 PM

Apr 2013
Lots of diplomacy in this episode. I'd say he befriended the humans a bit too fast tbh, not sure if that's just the pacing though. Somehow it irks me that there is someone stronger than Rimuru, I thought it would be like Overlord, but with a friendlier protagonist.
Dec 6, 2020 5:41 PM

May 2020
"shut your mouth, tits" lmao

Anyway, good episode, the food also looks yummy
Jan 13, 2021 12:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another heavy fast-pace info dump with a lot of thing happened and an expansion over their world building. Thats good, knewing Rimuru's relations with Milim kinda like attracted another demon lord to his territory.

Before that, Vesta finally invented a full potion recipe under his tableworks after such a long time of research. Thanks to Rimuru's blessing, and all the helps, its possible. The trade-economy aggreement with a low potion as their commodities plan should be added as a good terms within their twos countries. Rimuru's country produced it and Dwargo's nation did the liquefaction of it and distributed the low potion as a finishing goods of them. Win-win solution.

A little fight against some stupid demon lord underlings happened, and its revealed interesting information from Milim. However, don't worry, Rimuru always ready to solved the problem with them! Meanwhile, the emissary from the human kingdoms arrived. Thats those adventurers from the previous episodes. And the other one was a surveyors group from another neighboring human kingdom that searched the truth over the Orc Lord event. What a late respond, Kingdom of Falmuth. Then, that mercenary, the group leader, looked very underestimating Rimuru, as always. But the other one just aggreed without any doubts. Gladly, thanks to Rimuru's smartass move, its persuaded those man to acknowledged Rimuru's positions, and swear a loyalty. Nice, Rimuru got the human loyalty to easily passed the troubles!

The progression over Rimuru's country increased. However, Clayman planned something else behind the screen. So, lets see whats the deal with that, and whats the impact of Rimuru's move with those human representatives ...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 2021 6:39 AM

Mar 2019
You know, I always wondered who those kids in the ending song are, because they kind of look like the ones Shizue thought at school and I want to be wrong.

Great episode again, Milim easily beating Shion and Shuna in the best girl category. Seeing her on the site of Rimuru while every visitor getting scared because of who she is makes me hyped.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 28, 2021 4:17 AM

Oct 2016
Milim looks great in regular clothes and reallly cute. Really enjoying the slice of life in the show, it's kind of like Dr. Stone but without the science lmao. Jura Tempest Federation just keeps on growing, Youm seems cool. Bow down to Gobta, defeated that spider crab thing like it's nothing. Didn't expect it to be like a crustacean food though lmao.

Charybdis most likely that thing in the OP, Tear is honestly cute.
Oct 26, 2021 10:12 AM

May 2017
That reaction to food milim had was delicious to watch 😍
Its like having a cute pet ! Well a dangerous one that might eat you if you dont feed her 💀

Meta_Yoshi said:
Milim has now acquired some casual clothes for her to wear. Admittedly, I will miss her wearing her previous outfit with the "flat" breastplate and tiny briefs, but her new outfit honestly makes her look really cute. =3

Not just that, but she was also the source of many funny moments of this episode, too. The way that she tried to explain to Rimuru about beating the crap out of Carrion's subordinate for hurting Rigurd was amusing, but she got upset when Rimuru told her that she wouldn't have lunch because of her actions. Then she went all pissy on the unconscious subordinate on the floor and Rimuru had no choice but to give her lunch so that she wouldn't cause more damage to the town. XD

Yeah i liked the previous one a lot for her body , while shes is indeed flat , her legs and as* are beautifull
Her new dress remind me of thoses that kotori from date a live wear , she also have that childish personality sometimes and pink twintail

rimuru choose to not give her food
Milim started to kill the already dead guy
Rimuru had to give her food

Winner Milim XD

But i wasnt expecting him to pat her head ! 😭
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 2, 2021 2:18 AM

Jul 2017
Yeah the episode here felt a bit sloppy, and Rimuru continues just getting new allies and people to join him at a fast rate, all with no concern for him whatsoever. No wonder the series felt so stale in the 2nd season since that suffered a lot more than this season, and even this one's way too formulaic and stuck in its ways now. Wasn't that fun of an episode either beyond that. The antagonists like Tear here are goofy too, and not just for their personalities and costumes but they're too wacky for me to care about too so far.
animejasNov 2, 2021 3:06 AM
Oct 31, 2022 9:02 AM
May 2017
ok, really, this "imma meet him to judge him" is starting to evolve from 'boring' to 'annoying'.
Also, i cannot care less for the Vesta redeem arc.
dude, the loli's really with school clothing?

the first point again: ANOTHER "oh a lame slime", "oh but i'm strong af", "nani, i don't believe you!"...ohhh, but today is different, we have it TWICE on the episode :>
Dec 17, 2022 4:08 PM
Dec 2021
everyone simps for rimuru, how boring
yo
Jan 13, 2023 3:30 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta love how Gobta just casually strolled by and beat the monster

May 30, 2023 5:11 AM
May 2023
weasdwasdwadwasdwa s dwa sd wa
Sep 30, 2023 3:44 PM

Apr 2023
Happy to see Milim in some clothes for once! (And I I’m super curious about the potion thing. Gotta know more about it)
Minna Tomodachi, Minna Aidoru~!- Laala Manaka
Dec 16, 2023 6:25 PM

Nov 2023
Aww cute Milim looks so cute in normal human clothing
Mar 13, 12:25 AM

Aug 2019
people just trust rimuru :`D
poor millim
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 5:59 AM

Dec 2022
Seems like Milim is really easy to tame like a dog of some sort yeah. Rimuru sama is one step closer and closer to everyone's sama.

Apr 1, 5:49 PM

May 2015
Rimurus slimy disposition is too dumbfounding to the inhabitants of this world, they can't take him seriously even when being threatened by some pretty strong people! Milim is the badcop to Rimurus good cop.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

» Help my fellow weebs

Lonely_kun - Apr 5

27 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 7, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

287 by iggggi »»
Apr 7, 5:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.