Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 29, 2019 1:44 AM
Jan 2018
doomrider7 said:
Mattinator95 said:

They are going to reach ramaris by episode 22 and end the main story on episode 23

Yeesh. Hope not that far. They'd need to skip just about EVERYTHING from the life in the Royal Capital Arc for them to get there. That and all of the world building in terms of the monster countries progress.

It's pretty much been confirmed it will end where the manga currently is. As they announced voice actors a while back and ramaris is one of them .

Briandias said:
kramXD said:
Pretty cringey episode tbh I barely managed to watched this episode, the manga is far superior, I can already see how they gonna fucked up the fight against Charybdis

I'm glad most anime only people still enjoys this tho as a fan of the manga this adaptation is so-so

PS dammit they skip Milim trying different outfits

I agree with beast regards

And imo I think the rushing should've happened in the first cour, coz in this 2nd cour is where all the important details are at

They might as well continue this pace so they can pass the manga

Lmao imagine complaining for clichés when your favorite show is the god of all cliché shows (Fairy Tail)

Sounds like HanaKana tbh not sure tho

They could take their time with the forest disturbancr arc but if they took another 8 ep to adapt it and end it at the vol 3 of LN. I do wonder what will happen considering that the end of vol 3 is the clichés think ever (and our journey is just beginning and stuff)

It's a tough decision you know they have finite budget and the goal is too promote the LN and manga so you can't gift everything

You can mantain the pacing and create lack luster ending or speed up the think a bit and ended at an actuall ending at vol 4 (you know hinata and stuff)

They already choose too make the best introduction as possible 8 ep vol 1 and 7 ep vol 2, they choose to give at least the begining the best treatment after all those are the basis to what to come. They only have 8 ep left until ep 23 so sacrifice need to be made

To be honest I'm here just patiently waiting for ep 24 and 25

Shizu and diablo arc
Veldora diary hm....

Their decision to sacrifice a few consistentcy for these two is ok for an LN reader like me to be honest

They have 5 epiosdes till episode 23 and it won't end on the hineta stuff it will end where the manga is ATM

redcobra said:
beast_regards said:
I wonder what they are really rushing for.

They want to like ... cramp entire novel in the anime?

Usually marketing tactics to force people buy the manga or LN.

If everything inside anime no one buy manga or LN.

but still....yeah this one need to slow down a bit.......

It isn't going to slow down they have 5/7 epiosde left excluding the two extra epiosdes.
BarnaldJan 30, 2019 7:31 AM
Jan 29, 2019 3:15 AM
Oct 2018
agree this is better than what isekai we got mostly last 2018 (like isekai maou, death march, seiyaku valkyria) but still not as good as Log Horizon S1, Overlord or Tate no Yuusha
BarnaldJan 30, 2019 7:31 AM
Jan 29, 2019 5:29 AM

May 2018
Thanks god somebody gave Milim a clothes, schoolgirl clothes is alright, makes her very cute.

Now I really got an atmosphere of Civilzation game around this series. Agreement between countries ? Trading ? Conquer attempt ? How can't I compare it to that ? And Jura Federation now really looks like a complete country.

And the scene with another demon lord is no comment for now. I don't know about another lords yet
Jan 29, 2019 6:04 AM

Jul 2014
Talk about lazy writing, having Youm literally go from looking down on and not trusting Rimuru one moment, to suddenly calling him Master the next. Also, are people seriously complaining that this is rushed? Other than the rapidity of that change of heart, the pacing here is still ridiculously slow, so how this can be rushed I really don't know.
Jan 29, 2019 7:30 AM

Apr 2018
Atavistic said:
Talk about lazy writing, having Youm literally go from looking down on and not trusting Rimuru one moment, to suddenly calling him Master the next. Also, are people seriously complaining that this is rushed? Other than the rapidity of that change of heart, the pacing here is still ridiculously slow, so how this can be rushed I really don't know.
You don't know why people conplaining that this is a rushed? Because you don't read the source yet , the studio skip a lot from the manga.
Jan 29, 2019 8:06 AM
Nov 2016
Another shower episode setting up the next arc I guess.
Jan 29, 2019 8:14 AM
Jul 2013
Atavistic said:

Iirc, in the manga Rimuru gave him quite some time to decide, Youm doesn't want the glory and profusely refuses, but Rimuru insisted, and Youm and the others spend quite some time on Tempest, socialize and got to know some of the monsters, and that's all in the span of 3 days to a entire week before he finally decided, obviously the anime failed to execute that, it just show some slideshow kind of summary of that

And about Youm taking Rimuru as master, that doesn't even happen in the manga, he just took the role Rimuru gave him and that is the hero who beat the orc lord, nothing more, not sure about in the LN tho and then
Jan 29, 2019 9:12 AM

Mar 2015
Wow this arc has been hugely rushed. Like compared to the detail and worldbuilding of the first arc (eps 1-8) this arc is derailing the story. Like Youm got shafted so hard that it "looked" like he went from an asshole to Rimuru to respecting him in one transition scene. There's also the demon lord scenes and Milim interactions getting shafted too.

I wonder why they're rushing this and not just keep up the pace of the first arc and adapt 3 LN volumes instead of 4. Now I heard that the last 2 episodes gonna be an original episode, that can't end really well.

Jan 29, 2019 9:17 AM

Feb 2017
kramXD said:
Atavistic said:

Iirc, in the manga Rimuru gave him quite some time to decide, Youm doesn't want the glory and profusely refuses, but Rimuru insisted, and Youm and the others spend quite some time on Tempest, socialize and got to know some of the monsters, and that's all in the span of 3 days to a entire week before he finally decided, obviously the anime failed to execute that, it just show some slideshow kind of summary of that

And about Youm taking Rimuru as master, that doesn't even happen in the manga, he just took the role Rimuru gave him and that is the hero who beat the orc lord, nothing more, not sure about in the LN tho and then

1. after the you're so called slideshow kind of summary mumbo jumbo , youm said
"rimuru san , we're in fact ppl with guilty conscience (criminals) we actually planned to fake our death ....."
surely the anime skipped some stuff but they got the point across just fine imo

2. youm never called rimuru master , it's crunchyroll screwed up . again .
instead of master the eng sub is supposed to say "benefactor" , "patron" , or smthn along the line . hence their relationship is arguably on the same ground/level , rimuru even acknowledges youm as a close friend afterwards
Lab_Rat_0978Jan 29, 2019 9:21 AM
Jan 29, 2019 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
Milim's way cuter like this.
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 29, 2019 9:36 AM

May 2014
Hmm. I almost read every comment. But can anybody tell me who is Laplace ? And on one screen deamon lord said laplace sense something wrong. What could it be?
And Youm : who is he ? Is he that important charc ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 29, 2019 9:40 AM
Mar 2018
sba said:
Hmm. I almost read every comment. But can anybody tell me who is Laplace ? And on one screen deamon lord said laplace sense something wrong. What could it be?
And Youm : who is he ? Is he that important charc ?

Laplace : clown from previous ep (orc lord)

Youm : not that important but crucial chara
Jan 29, 2019 9:42 AM
Mar 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Briandias said:

They could take their time with the forest disturbancr arc but if they took another 8 ep to adapt it and end it at the vol 3 of LN. I do wonder what will happen considering that the end of vol 3 is the clichés think ever (and our journey is just beginning and stuff)

It's a tough decision you know they have finite budget and the goal is too promote the LN and manga so you can't gift everything

You can mantain the pacing and create lack luster ending or speed up the think a bit and ended at an actuall ending at vol 4 (you know hinata and stuff)

They already choose too make the best introduction as possible 8 ep vol 1 and 7 ep vol 2, they choose to give at least the begining the best treatment after all those are the basis to what to come. They only have 8 ep left until ep 23 so sacrifice need to be made

To be honest I'm here just patiently waiting for ep 24 and 25

Shizu and diablo arc
Veldora diary hm....

Their decision to sacrifice a few consistentcy for these two is ok for an LN reader like me to be honest

They have 5 epiosdes till episode 23 and it won't end on the hineta stuff it will end where the manga is ATM

The manga will end at hinata I'm pretty sure it's only 2 to 3 cp till you guys get too hinata arc maybe, it is currently cp 51 in the manga right?
BriandiasJan 29, 2019 12:14 PM
Jan 29, 2019 1:14 PM

Aug 2008
hm,iliked the slow pacing had in the first part, now goes to fast through :))
The spider is watching
Jan 29, 2019 3:43 PM

Jan 2013
Mattinator95 said:
It isn't going to slow down they have 5/7 epiosde left excluding the two extra epiosdes.

To what end, though? They obviously going to go past manga, but LN itself is not finished I think so it's not like they are going to adapt a whole thing.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 29, 2019 4:01 PM

Jun 2013
Felt like the episode was really rushed..

Also.. Milim is adorable. She deserved a headpat for standing up for Rigurd..
Jan 29, 2019 6:10 PM
Jan 2014
I have to say... no matter the season...

There are things that never change... xD

Jan 30, 2019 12:38 AM
Jan 2018
Briandias said:
Mattinator95 said:

The manga will end at hinata I'm pretty sure it's only 2 to 3 cp till you guys get too hinata arc maybe, it is currently cp 51 in the manga right?

Manga is 51 just meet the fairy Queen.
Jan 30, 2019 1:26 AM

Dec 2013
Milim sure is easy to convince...

The world building im this series is pretty nice.
Jan 30, 2019 1:37 AM

Aug 2017
Yeah, another episode of dick sucking for Rimuru sama. It wouldn't matter if he had charisma like Ainz from Overlord. Well, it's a shame.

I thought that would get better but it just got worse. The build-up for Youm wasn't done very well.

Veldora is the best character in the entire show and he had little screen time lmao.
NurguburuJan 30, 2019 1:58 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 30, 2019 2:02 AM

May 2017
For some reason, I still like this show a lot. Maybe it's because this show is just so light and 'fun'. It's not a masterpiece, but...well, it's good.

8/10
Jan 30, 2019 4:34 AM

Apr 2013
this show turned out quickly from isekai into How to Tame Your Demon Lord Loli.
Jan 30, 2019 7:36 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread cleaned Please refrain from arguing in the thread as it will only result in derailment and flame.
Jan 30, 2019 11:34 AM

Feb 2014
nina444 said:

2. youm never called rimuru master , it's crunchyroll screwed up . again .
instead of master the eng sub is supposed to say "benefactor" , "patron" , or smthn along the line . hence their relationship is arguably on the same ground/level , rimuru even acknowledges youm as a close friend afterwards

you're right.. he called rimuru-dono, not -sama

btw i can never get enough of milim nava cuteness now, how can a supporting character steal the spotlight in just 2 episodes ( ͡= ͜ʖ ͡=)
Jan 30, 2019 2:12 PM
Dec 2018
Atavistic said:

Wow, if you are calling that lazy writing then you must be speed watching. When they were talking after Rimuru gives him the offer, and we see him on the hill, the audience is shown what it took to change Youmu's mind. Saying that it was an instantaneous change reflect just how little you actually pay attention to what is being shown in an episode.

As a point unrelated to the one above, I thought the pace was fine to be honest. I feel like Volume 3 wouldn't be a good ending point, and it is also the weakest arc of the series as well.
Jan 30, 2019 2:21 PM
Dec 2018
DarklordVor said:
Wow this arc has been hugely rushed. Like compared to the detail and worldbuilding of the first arc (eps 1-8) this arc is derailing the story. Like Youm got shafted so hard that it "looked" like he went from an asshole to Rimuru to respecting him in one transition scene. There's also the demon lord scenes and Milim interactions getting shafted too.

I wonder why they're rushing this and not just keep up the pace of the first arc and adapt 3 LN volumes instead of 4. Now I heard that the last 2 episodes gonna be an original episode, that can't end really well.

If you didn't know, Volume 3 is the weakest arc in all mediums. The Volume 3 ending point is not a very good place to end because it doesn't tie everything up. (like Shizu.) Volume 4 has a much better ending, and, without the cliffhanger, will present as a good story book end.

Additionally, episode 24 is not an anime original episode, it's an adaptation of Veldora Observation Diary. The 25th episode is an anime original story which is more of a fan service story for the light novel readers, considering it will feature a character that won't be introduced until a second season, and isn't introduced in the manga yet.
Jan 30, 2019 4:30 PM

Apr 2015
Atavistic said:

The source material properly develops and characterizes youm and fuze. It's because all you see in this episode are 'main point' snippets which aren't very fun without funny details, it makes it seem relatively boring.

Regardless, they did show a reason as to why youm chose to join, it just wasn't fleshed out for more than a moment.
Jan 30, 2019 6:48 PM

Oct 2008
good episode! more people is getting to trust Rimuru!
Vesta being more useful!
Milim couldn't control her aura lolz!
Nice one Gobuta, singlehandedly owing a Knight Spider!
5/5.

Jan 30, 2019 8:21 PM

Oct 2015
Everyone gets stunned when they discover Milim is Rimuru's ally, she must be really super powerful but cute though. I see He has also gained another allies in those guys, I guess that's not anything new at this moment.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 30, 2019 8:59 PM

Jun 2013
As usual, Rimuru is a master negotiator. I forgot what his profession was in the real world but I am sure it is helping him out immensely in this world.

This is such a feel good series. Each and every episode makes me feel happy, except for the episode where Shion passed away and the Orc Lord died.

Also jiggly-butt Milim can be easily be bribed with food.
臭い-
Jan 30, 2019 10:09 PM

Feb 2017
Bibimbapski said:
As usual, Rimuru is a master negotiator. I forgot what his profession was in the real world but I am sure it is helping him out immensely in this world.

This is such a feel good series. Each and every episode makes me feel happy, except for the episode where Shion passed away and the Orc Lord died.

Jan 30, 2019 10:23 PM

Jun 2013
nina444 said:
Bibimbapski said:

Baby girl Milim can fool me any time.
臭い-
Jan 30, 2019 11:04 PM
Jun 2015
DarklordVor said:

Committee mandate from what I read on an interview. Sucks because the production team actually wanted to do one LN per cour so the entire season would have ended after the events of the Orc Lord when Rimuru gets named Chancellor of Jura Forest by the Dryads so that they could include all of the details. Huge bummer that its getting rushed like this especially since it's not the production crew fault.
Jan 31, 2019 5:44 AM
Jan 2018
[quote=doomrider7]
DarklordVor said:

The demon Lord scenes from vol 3 where hardly in the manga either. And they aren't covering the whole of vol 4 .

The hineta fight in the first op was a lie

It looks like they just getting to children and a bit of ramaris that it
Jan 31, 2019 3:36 PM

Apr 2009
Im feeling this is so slow paced? nothing really seems to happen.

The Youm execution was changed which i dont like.. making Rimuru into his master seems quite stupid, but i still feel like nothing really exciting is happening.
AForgottenSoulJan 31, 2019 3:40 PM
Jan 31, 2019 3:37 PM

Apr 2009
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
Atavistic said:
You don't know why people conplaining that this is a rushed? Because you don't read the source yet , the studio skip a lot from the manga.

With good damn reason.. this shit feels slow even with the rush.
Jan 31, 2019 6:56 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Milim is so cute, getting tamed by food and is easily controlled by Rimuru

and yea, Milim looks so innocent and cute in her casual dress.

I want to proclaim Milim best girl, but there's a lot of other best girl in this series and I can't really pick between them.

___ ___ ___

BTW, so... Knight Spiders are basically Land Crabs in this Fantasy World, lol
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 31, 2019 7:09 PM

Dec 2018
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:

With good damn reason.. this shit feels slow even with the rush.
Do you think this is slow? wait for them to adapt re: monster or mushoku tensei that are at least 30 or 40 episodes to get to the first real fight.
Feb 1, 2019 3:09 AM

May 2015
dm_T said:
To be honest, the quality of the show is starting to go downhill after the Orc disaster, the pacing is way too fast, seems like they are trying to rush the whole season til the "teacher" chapter, or even spirit chapter as well. Sometimes you have the moment that things are going way too fast and some plots just came out of no way. Just take Youm for example, in the manga they have done a lot more explaining why Rimuru chooses him to be the champion, not just picking him because he was there at the table. The process of the trust he builds with the town and Rimuru is talked by a narration, which is kinda disappointing when the manga took him down the street actually experiencing the town with some funny moments here and there. It's unlikely the show will be slowing down tho. Hope they are somehow getting better before the finale.
I can't blame them. The anime industry is freaking retarded. One never knows if they are going to get another season, and ratings, and sales are not 100% indicative of a new season. So they try to give the viewer as much as possible relevant plot as they can by increasing the pace, and cutting "filler" out; while trying to find a good place to end, so it seems concluded and balanced if they don't get a second season. If every anime had the option to have a guaranteed 50 eps at the very least if they wanted it, I'm 100% sure the quality of many anime would go up.
Feb 1, 2019 4:03 AM
Jan 2018
FlipHazard said:
dm_T said:
To be honest, the quality of the show is starting to go downhill after the Orc disaster, the pacing is way too fast, seems like they are trying to rush the whole season til the "teacher" chapter, or even spirit chapter as well. Sometimes you have the moment that things are going way too fast and some plots just came out of no way. Just take Youm for example, in the manga they have done a lot more explaining why Rimuru chooses him to be the champion, not just picking him because he was there at the table. The process of the trust he builds with the town and Rimuru is talked by a narration, which is kinda disappointing when the manga took him down the street actually experiencing the town with some funny moments here and there. It's unlikely the show will be slowing down tho. Hope they are somehow getting better before the finale.
I can't blame them. The anime industry is freaking retarded. One never knows if they are going to get another season, and ratings, and sales are not 100% indicative of a new season. So they try to give the viewer as much as possible relevant plot as they can by increasing the pace, and cutting "filler" out; while trying to find a good place to end, so it seems concluded and balanced if they don't get a second season. If every anime had the option to have a guaranteed 50 eps at the very least if they wanted it, I'm 100% sure the quality of many anime would go up.

Someone read through an interview a while ago and posted a few comments in a thread about what it mainly talks about .

About the anime now following the manga. And how time constraints have forced them to Omit scenes and sequence which they may bring back if they get more OVAs and the anime won't go past the manga . And a few others things

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenseiSlime/comments/aijvvo/the_official_tensura_twitter_just_shared_an/
Feb 1, 2019 6:08 AM
Aug 2018
Is it just me or does Youm looks like Araragi ( From Bakemonogatari) with grey hair?
Feb 1, 2019 11:28 AM
Feb 2019
It is really disappointing, i did not enjoy the episode just like i did when i read the manga. They omitted many scenes from the manga.
The last few episodes have been really rushed..
Feb 1, 2019 11:46 AM
Feb 2019
ZackTrevas said:
Is it just me or does Youm looks like Araragi ( From Bakemonogatari) with grey hair?

In my opinion he looks like sanji from One Piece.
Feb 1, 2019 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Gret episode! I'm starting to like Milim a lot, she is so funny haha That scene where she wanted to punch that guy for the 2nd time because Rimuru took her lunch hahah
I wonder if she is really interested in him or she is just enjoying the moment but she is ready to betray him at any moment?

I'm enjoying this anime a lot, it's really different from the rest Isekais, and i like his idea to make that place into a great place to live, at least it already looks like so xD

Another guy has been added to the clan haha

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2, 2019 12:27 PM
May 2016
Enryu231 said:
Why do people want the pace to slow down when it is already feels like a freaking snail? Nothing exciting basically happens in the manga after the orc lord arc, everything seems slice life filler in the manga now.

deadass i been thinking this anime should have slice of life in its genre its really just that since the orc lord so far, i dont mind world building but its been like that for the last couple of eps i dont mind them skipping details
Feb 2, 2019 1:02 PM
Dec 2018
Mattinator95 said:
doomrider7 said:

The demon Lord scenes from vol 3 where hardly in the manga either. And they aren't covering the whole of vol 4 .

I know that you say that, but I'm pretty sure that the cliffhanger is going to be Rimuru leaving the city after finishing what he does in vol 4 and then only showing part of the vol 4 epilogue. In fact, they could even elude to this in the Veldora Observation Diary episode that they are doing. My rationale for this is that the manga has been at a double chapter release schedule for a while (although it just ended), which makes it seem like the manga is also rushing to get to the end of volume 4 as well. It seems like the Manga is in fact going to get to the end of volume 4 by the march release (on February 26th). This would coincide with the anime getting to around that same point. This is quite similar to how Ancient Magus Bride finished. They finished on events that were touched on the previous and the next months chapter (which hadn't been released at the time).
jaw201Feb 2, 2019 1:26 PM
Feb 2, 2019 11:31 PM
Jan 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, they actually got Millim to wear some normal clothes. I mean, it's about time lol

Got a good amount of screen time between her and Rimuru. All jokes aside, I guess Rimuru's friends are starting to slowly getting used to her presence. Milium is cute in just about anything she wears though if you ask me.

More like a development episode this week.

i guess youre right....
im just trying to figure out if Milim really promised to not fight Rimuru and that they are "Besties" then how do they end up fighting in the end?????(i mean ofc shes s DEMON LORD maaaan!!!)
Feb 3, 2019 3:28 AM
Jan 2018
jaw201 said:
Mattinator95 said:

I know that you say that, but I'm pretty sure that the cliffhanger is going to be Rimuru leaving the city after finishing what he does in vol 4 and then only showing part of the vol 4 epilogue. In fact, they could even elude to this in the Veldora Observation Diary episode that they are doing. My rationale for this is that the manga has been at a double chapter release schedule for a while (although it just ended), which makes it seem like the manga is also rushing to get to the end of volume 4 as well. It seems like the Manga is in fact going to get to the end of volume 4 by the march release (on February 26th). This would coincide with the anime getting to around that same point. This is quite similar to how Ancient Magus Bride finished. They finished on events that were touched on the previous and the next months chapter (which hadn't been released at the time).

True .the magus bride author made sure they ended it with how the chapter would have went before hand . Apart from the college set up. Which reminds me I need to start catching up
Feb 3, 2019 6:32 AM

Feb 2017
GenosGrandeOP123 said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, they actually got Millim to wear some normal clothes. I mean, it's about time lol

Got a good amount of screen time between her and Rimuru. All jokes aside, I guess Rimuru's friends are starting to slowly getting used to her presence. Milium is cute in just about anything she wears though if you ask me.

More like a development episode this week.

i guess youre right....
im just trying to figure out if Milim really promised to not fight Rimuru and that they are "Besties" then how do they end up fighting in the end?????(i mean ofc [spoiler]shes s DEMON LORD maaaan!!!)

Feb 3, 2019 6:48 AM

Sep 2018
Funny but not too much, now I no longer hope to see a change of course and have a serious narrative and dramatic moments, not even the action worthy of note. Drawings and animations, of good quality.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

» Help my fellow weebs

Lonely_kun - Apr 5

27 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 7, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

287 by iggggi »»
Apr 7, 5:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.