15th Anniversary
Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 71 Discussion

Jan 28, 7:21 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh! Nino chapter all the way! And looks like she is about to up her game! I will be a blatant liar if I said she didn't look super cute with her chef uniform and that short ponytail! <3

I cannot fault Fuu-kun there! How can any guy not blush after the blown kiss from such a cute girl!

OT: Do not forget to vote here!
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Jan 28, 3:30 PM
It was cute this chapter especially for Nino who calls Fuutarou by Fuu-kun. ^^

Jan 28, 4:36 PM

Lol silly Itsuki. Is she starting to be jealous...

Jan 29, 1:00 AM
SoL Enthusiast

Nino making her move. She looks so good in a ponytail.
:)

Jan 29, 9:44 AM
Nino stop, you can't become best girl for me. You can't top Miku.......................... right?

Jan 29, 10:44 AM

Nino's ch, I think that we're going to get a ch with each sis.

Aah, Fuutarou's was blushing and that Fuu-kun lol and dat flying kiss.

And that MAY is actually Itsuki lmao.

Jan 29, 11:02 AM

Miku is best girl, Miku is best girl, Miku is bes-

FUUUUUUU-

My Queens

Jan 29, 11:12 AM
Liked the way he helped Nino with the job and asked her about the confession. They clearly need more time together
That kiss and blush at the end were magic

Jan 29, 1:05 PM
Nino is taking the upper hand.

Jan 29, 2:03 PM

Nino made quite the progress today. Fuutarou was blushing pretty hard.
That MAY girl is Itsuki I'm guessing.

Jan 29, 6:07 PM

-Mahesvara said:
Miku is best girl, Miku is best girl, Miku is bes-

FUUUUUUU-

Yea Nino really stepping up her A-game
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Jan 29, 8:23 PM
god damn this chapter was awesome. Really love the tension romance between the two. Also believe that's Itsuki as the food critic at the end

I'm actually warming up more to Nino now. Actually surprised I am lol. Still love Miku though

Jan 30, 12:56 AM

Now waiting for Ichika’s turn to step up her game as well. She’s falling behind Nino and Miku.

Jan 30, 10:08 AM

Despite having disliked Nino very much at the beginning of the series I can't help but admit she's my number one ever since she's become more honest with herself and I see am not alone
๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

Jan 30, 5:43 PM
Nino looks so cute with that ponytail๏ฝž! And this is the first time we’ve seen Fuutaro act embarrassed around one of the quintuplets. The chapter title is appropriate indeed.

I don’t plan on moving from my Miku ship, but goddamn if Nino isn’t becoming more appealing by the chapter!

Jan 30, 11:54 PM
Love the Nino chapter. I think manga Nino is more cute and beautiful than the anime version. That flying kiss though, damn girl. But I think that Nino will not be the girl sadly with this type of progress

Jan 31, 8:00 AM

lol, Itsuki is actually the famed food critic

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Jan 31, 9:12 PM
nino took a step. When this was one step compared to the other nakano sisters

Jan 31, 9:31 PM

Of course it's Itsuki.

Nino just keeps on climbing higher. Didn't really have a favourite before she confessed.

Jan 31, 11:35 PM

itsuki is just keep around behind the scene...

nino chapter, establish dominance...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jan 31, 11:46 PM

The mangaka won't rest until I can't choose a best girl, sigh

Why'd he have to make such a lovable cast, now a harem ending is the only thing that will suffice.

Amazing chapter btw, this is Ninos 3rd time confessing.

Also Itsuki being "May" was hilarious yet adorable when you think about the names origin. May is the 5th month of the year, 5 sisters

Feb 1, 6:01 PM
AcX said:
Nino stop, you can't become best girl for me. You can't top Miku.......................... right?

never been so conflicted in my lifeeee ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feb 2, 4:55 AM

Nino for the winnnnnbnn

Feb 4, 7:45 AM

Inb4 Yotsuba sweeps in unexpected and surprises everyone. Like how she did with the Cream thing.

As a Miku supporter Nino has been giving me so much conflicted emotions. Dam she’s on a hot streak.

Feb 6, 6:25 PM
AcX said:

My exact thoughts!

Feb 25, 7:34 AM

Ha ha ha just give it up you dirty casual, i know that in our heart of hearts we all want Miku to be best girl cuz we're all trash and have trash taste but NO that fiery personality from Nino is just too much, she clearly is best girl just accept it.

Anyways lol based on Itsuki last chapter saying that she was a little bothered that MC-kun was getting along with others as a friend of course (yandere death stare) and now this chapter with Nino not being sure if she's in the lead i think we can take them out of the race as the ones to have kissed MC-kun ? Yotsuba is also out cuz you know .... Yotsuba.

So i'm like 80% sure it was either Ichika or Miku and to be honest both of them are great i'd be happy with either one but truthfully i'm still banking my all on a Nino ending, shes easily best girl.

But if dreams do come true Harem ending is the only real good ending.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Feb 28, 12:16 AM
I'm just sad the anime-only viewers will never get to see how good Nino is. :(

Mar 12, 1:59 AM
madmarine0 said:
I'm just sad the anime-only viewers will never get to see how good Nino is. :(
. Yeah I agree and also sadly we may never see a season 2 cause come on like these kind of stories never get a season 2 it’s very rare for their to be one. But you know I hope that the manga can continue a bit longer and that we can get a harem ending cause that will make everyone happy.

Mar 18, 3:15 PM
Jesus Christ. I'm a hardcore Miku fanboy but god damn nino with her guns blazin holy shit. All three point barrages all day. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜

Mar 23, 2:57 AM
Maki's arms

The Runaway Train of Love does her thing. Again.
crimson_fukr said:
Jesus Christ. I'm a hardcore Miku fanboy but god damn nino with her guns blazin holy shit. All three point barrages all day. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜

So true.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 31, 9:55 AM

haha the food critic was itsuki nice...

Mar 31, 5:18 PM

After this chapter I can confidently say even though I'm team Miku forever I would be fine with Nino winning.

Hard to believe this is the same girl we all once hated.

Apr 4, 10:15 PM

Oh, Nino!
Ragna92 said:

Hard to believe this is the same girl we all once hated.

I know right!

Itsuki being May-san was hilarious and that ‘Ding’ ahoge, how did I not think of that earlier xD? Fuutarou consoling Nino with fails of his own was very nice of him and he was surely well rewarded, lol. Dat final panel in the credit bit was hilarious, now that I think about it I don’t think I’d mind Nino winning too much now. But I’m still all Miku!
Will Miku even try to find what Fuutarou wants though, as per Miku’s request?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 11, 3:49 AM

Nino is going for it, oh how the tables have turned.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Apr 11, 5:38 AM

Nino on the attack! Not gonna lie that ponytail suits her really wel.l She looks hella cute ~

Wait is this the first time Fuutarou blushed? Woah :o

[Nino just gained +10 affection points]

Preview MangaManga Store