Jan 29, 6:45 PM

1. Itsuki Nakano
2. Yotsuba Nakano
3. Miku Nakano

Jan 29, 7:05 PM
My Pick:
1. Miku
2. Nino

Miku, for me, is the obvious choice for best girl. While Nino was awful in the beginning, she later gets closer and nicer to Uesugi down the road, and that is why I think she is second.
Modified by Mahn0318, Feb 3, 3:49 AM

Jan 29, 7:34 PM

1. Ichika
2. Nino
3. Miku

Jan 29, 8:54 PM

all of them bring it on!
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jan 29, 9:10 PM

1. Miku
2. Ichika
3. Yotsuba

Jan 29, 10:06 PM
#1. Miku
#2. Yotsuba
#3. Nino

Jan 29, 10:53 PM

1. Ichika
2. Itsuki
3. Nino

Jan 30, 12:34 AM

1. Yotsuba

Looks like I'm the first to say it.
Yotsuba is just the best character in this show. She's kind and energetic. She isn't ashamed to show her cuteness to everyone. She's also so pure and unique. She may look like an airhead to most of you or maybe you think she has no chance, but she will always try her best to overcome all the challenges. Who was the first character to support the mc about studying? Yotsuba.
I wish Yotsuba was real, I'd marry her right away. Wife material.
It's been almost 5 years since I made Onodera my waifu, but it looks like it's her moment for retirement, so Yotsuba can take her place. From what I've seen so far, Yotsuba is a better Onodera.
#TeamYotsuba #NoOtherLikeYotsuba

Jan 30, 8:06 AM
1. Nino
2. Ichika
3. Miku

Jan 30, 8:42 AM

I wish more fans would actually join in the conversation aside from the votes! Remember! No character bashing! No spoilers! Not even for other manga!

Ragna92 said:
I find Miku's personality is quite rare in harem. Mostly females are either too obsessive or too mean towards the MC. I find she has the right balance of having a good attitude towards the MC and at the same time of not being to clingy. Plus she is CUTE.

Yeah. Characters like her are exceptionally rare in harem. Some of her traits that you mentioned actually so similar to Katou Megumi from Saenai and Tenri from TWGOK! But I would say more closer to Katou Megumi! <3

Judgment526 said:

Nino’s recent developments have propelled her to second place easily, but I don’t think anything will ever change my opinion that Miku is the best and most deserving to win this. She is just too precious!

I know right! She also looked so beautiful in the latest chapter. But Miku is still the cutest by far. (at least for me).

anikevin said:
1. Yotsuba

Looks like I'm the first to say it.
Yotsuba is just the best character in this show. She's kind and energetic. She isn't ashamed to show her cuteness to everyone. She's also so pure and unique. She may look like an airhead to most of you or maybe you think she has no chance, but she will always try her best to overcome all the challenges. Who was the first character to support the mc about studying? Yotsuba.
I wish Yotsuba was real, I'd marry her right away. Wife material.
It's been almost 5 years since I made Onodera my waifu, but it looks like it's her moment for retirement, so Yotsuba can take her place. From what I've seen so far, Yotsuba is a better Onodera.
#TeamYotsuba #NoOtherLikeYotsuba

I have been always an Onodera fan. But I thought Miku was more close to Onodera than Yotsuba. Yotsuba, with her personality, is more close to Uruka.

It actually surprises me how MAL is so different from Japan. Yotsuba and Uruka (Bokuben) are so popular in Japan. Both have the super energetic sweet personalities yet they don't seem to get the love and attention that they deserve in MAL.

But there is no saying. Both are actually well in the game to be the end girls in their respective manga! You simply cannot overlook them. Particularly with Yotsuba with all those theories that I cannot mention here for obvious reasons! Let the fans find out if they eventually want to find more.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Jan 30, 8:48 AM
Ichika Best girl

flirty Older type

Jan 30, 9:22 AM
Ichika
Itsuki
Yotsuba
Modified by Fr1sen0, Jan 30, 9:26 AM

Jan 30, 11:00 AM

1. Miku
2. Yotsuba
3. Ichika

I'm not really big on harem manga or anime, but Miku was just so charming so I decided to read the series for her, and she does not disappoint. I'm not really a fan of like half the girls, even with Nino's arc recently I just couldn't stick with her. I just think Miku was designed to be a "best girl", considering she gets a lot of screentime and she's sort of an underdog with how her sisters surpass her in everything she tries or get the opportunity to. If the other girls had some more time I'd think I would warm up to them, but right now the standout is Miku.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 30, 11:45 AM

#1 Yotsuba
#2 Miku
#3 Itsuki

Jan 30, 12:41 PM

1. Miku
2. Nino
3. Yotsuba

Miku stole my heart in these last two episodes.

Jan 30, 1:51 PM
1. Nino
2. Miku
3. Yotsuba

Jan 30, 2:58 PM
1. Miku
2. Itsuki
Other random characters so I can post this

Jan 30, 4:13 PM
1. Nino
2. Itsuki
3. Ichika

Modified by pepsicola1102, Jan 30, 10:39 PM

Jan 30, 5:04 PM
1. Miku
2. Ichika
3. Nino

Jan 30, 5:34 PM

Edit your comment and use spoiler tags.

Example: [spoiler]your spoiler content.[/*spoiler]
remove the asterisk(*) from above to make it work.

Jan 30, 5:54 PM
SoL Enthusiast

I am honestly hoping for more Yotsuba in the future. Nino is my favourite at the moment just because of the latest arc in the manga.
:)

Jan 30, 7:12 PM
Otherworldly

1.miku
2.Yotsuba
3.Ichika

Jan 30, 8:08 PM

1.Miku

(i cant put any other girls on it cause the rest are just a mistake)

Jan 30, 9:27 PM
1. Nino
2. itsuki
3. Miku

Jan 30, 9:42 PM
VMC President

1. Nino plz step on me nino
2. Miku

Jan 30, 10:52 PM
1. Miku
2. Itsuki
3. Nino

Jan 30, 11:47 PM
1.Nino
2.Miku
3.Ichika

Jan 31, 1:19 AM
1. Miku
2. Yotsuba

BTW, Ichika's result text contrasts poorly on a white background. May I suggest you darken the font a little?
Modified by evilcorn, Jan 31, 1:31 AM

Jan 31, 7:58 AM

1.Miku
2.Nino
3.Ichika
Modified by Gintoki2495, Feb 11, 10:48 AM

Jan 31, 4:24 PM

1. Miku
2. Ichika
3. Yotsuba

Jan 31, 4:35 PM
Cherry Thighs

1. Miku
2. Itsuki
3. Nino

Jan 31, 5:53 PM

#1 Miku
#2 Yotsuba
#3 Itsuki

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of Nino at all. She is just plain annoying.

Jan 31, 5:58 PM
1. Yotsuba
2. Miku
3. Ichika

I wish Yotsuba/Ichika had more spotlight since I've caught up to the latest chapter of the manga . :)
Modified by Viz, Jan 31, 6:35 PM

Jan 31, 6:17 PM

1. Miku
2. Yotsuba
3. Ichika

Jan 31, 6:25 PM

1.Miku
2.Nino
3.Ichika

I honestly like all of them tho, Yotsuba and Itsuki just need more development to be on par with the others.
My Queens

Jan 31, 6:31 PM
1.Nino
2.Miku
3.Itsuki

Jan 31, 6:36 PM

1. Miku
2. Itsuki
3. Yotsuba

Jan 31, 7:47 PM

1. Miku
2. Yotsuba
3. Ichika

Jan 31, 8:05 PM

pepsicola1102 said:

-Mahesvara said:
I honestly like all of them tho, Yotsuba and Itsuki just need more development to be on par with the others.

Same here. There was a point where I didn't like Nino but things have changed for me for the better. At this point of the story, I really want to say I adore all the quints. Miku is still my fave though!

UImoetard said:

I cannot disagree with that sentiment if you are not into the manga! :)

evilcorn said:
BTW, Ichika's result text contrasts poorly on a white background. May I suggest you darken the font a little?

Taken care of. If you can't tell already, those are the character specific colours from the manga. Ichika is Yellow, Nino is Purple, Miku is Blue, Yotsuba is Green and Itsuki is Red. I had to chose Gold for Ichika because you cannot read yellow!

Dessssy said:
I am honestly hoping for more Yotsuba in the future. Nino is my favourite at the moment just because of the latest arc in the manga.

Remember to quote yourself if you intend to change your vote! I am seriously considering Nino to be in my top 3 after the recent chapters. Her improvement is one of the best experiences I have had from a character I quite disliked in the beginning from any manga! Gotta give Negi the credits.

Jan 31, 8:22 PM

shanimebib said:
UImoetard said:

When will she become more tolerable? Do you think it will happen in the anime (by ep12)?

It's a bit weird for people to vote based on the manga when this is a poll about the anime (with the deadline being a week after last episode), especially if their votes are due to a scene that's so far ahead in story and won't be in the adapted in the anime. The poll could turn into manga readers vs anime only's at the end.

Jan 31, 9:09 PM

UImoetard said:
shanimebib said:

When will she become more tolerable? Do you think it will happen in the anime (by ep12)?

It's a bit weird for people to vote based on the manga when this is a poll about the anime (with the deadline being a week after last episode), especially if their votes are due to a scene that's so far ahead in story and won't be in the adapted in the anime. The poll could turn into manga readers vs anime only's at the end.

Nah. This is an open poll for both anime and manga readers. There's no way you can restrict manga readers from it nor you can tell them to choose based on what they have seen in the anime.

So, the same thing's happening here.

I have actually been updating it more frequently than the original plan, so it's almost the other day.

And if you want to know, you will probably see her getting much better by the end of the TV anime because

Jan 31, 11:16 PM
UImoetard said:
shanimebib said:

She will be far more developed later, but not in this season so anime onlies never know why many ppl like her

Jan 31, 11:33 PM

1. itsuki
2. yotsuba

the rest is meh
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Feb 1, 12:46 AM

1. Miku
2. Yotsuba

Miku seems like the most down to earth to me, she is kind of shy but she still speaks her mind sometimes.

Yotsuba has a mixed vibe between little sister and dependable older sister, also she is adorable.

Feb 1, 1:38 AM
1. Ichika (一花)
2. Nino (二乃)
3. Miku (三玖)

btw, very dissapointed with the anime, especially the art (or maybe animation?), even thought it has god-tier cast, the art is just.. doesn't do the manga justice.
I think it deserves much better director and studio, like A1, JC, or Wit perhaps.
Modified by zitofa, Feb 1, 1:58 AM

Feb 1, 2:23 AM
#1 Itsuki
#2 Miku
#3 Nino

Feb 1, 2:33 AM

1. Miku
2. Itsuki
3. Nino

Feb 1, 2:43 AM

1.Miku
2.Yotsuba

rest are annoying to me, as the anime is going in direction it looks like mc will end up with itsuki most like all harem.

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

Preview MangaManga Store