Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2019 4:23 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Exactly one week ago I started to read volume 1 for this series! 6 volumes in a busy week where I had to study alot, WOW.
(actually finished vol6 after midnight and took a peak on volume 7~~)

This volume was mainly a training arc, and I have to admit, I had no problems with it, I just get alot of entertainment from the whole lvl up stuff and new acquiring new loot/skills, besides on this volume Naofumi got 2 new party members, which puts it to a party of 5, and I can imagine that in time, they will be more strong and able than never, sure Filo and Talia were OP, but you can only rely on few numbers till to some degree, having more party members and widing the options, dope!

The other heroes behaving as usual, and that extra chapter, these assholes do need to awake to reality fast...

Seven Star Heroes? I hope that will play a huge part later on, from some spoilers, I know it will and I cant wait to see it happening!!
Also Rishia just loves those dumb customs, I hope eventually she graduates from that, even if it has cool status.

The last portion of the volume made me recall HxH 2011 Chimera Arc, and it felt great.
It was creepy that shells where growing under the sky, and it is also creepy how the dead Tortoise was portrayed, leaving behind villages of death people in this back, along with an empty mountain... it gives alot of the impression that there is still something very wrong at works!
Nasty.

Naofumi vs Spirit Tortoise is probably the most dope fighting scene so far, you can tell that this adapted will look EPIC in scale and action, and it felt like a great action packaged scene, which is something earlier volumes failed IMO in properly conveying... amazing here, it was so awesome seeing MC holding his shield and protecting everyone like that (shooting star shield is OP, love it), while he was holding the line for Raphtalia and Filo to charge their combo attack!
Hope the anime adapts this far, if it will, it will probably have to end on vol7, since that seems the conclusion for the arc that beginings here.

Also for those interested, currently the manga, at chapter 50 adapted TILL the Tortoise is revelead, and I guess, previous before it starts to move.

50 chapters in and they have covered from start to 80% of volume 6, and there are currently released 20-21 volumes of the LN in Japan, and I m predicting that the LN will end either at 25 or a bit after that volume.

Going back again to volume 6, that last illustraction with Raphtalia and Naofumi was just adorable and serene, she grown up so much, it is an amazing feeling to go back and see when both meet, and everything that happened till now, and it has only been a week since I started reading the LN, but I have reading so much, that it actually feels more like I started the LN way more than a week ago, in a good way...

So much has happened.

LOVE THIS SERIES ALOT!!
(lets hope the anime is very sucessful and we get at least another 25 episodes!)
PlaycoolJan 27, 2019 5:03 AM
May 30, 2020 3:34 AM
Mar 2020
I hope too cuz i love this series very much

More topics from this board

» What happend to Filo

NA321GO - Mar 17

0 by NA321GO »»
Mar 17, 11:30 AM

» vol23?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

0 by RealityChanges »»
Mar 13, 6:01 PM

» does anybody know when vol 23 will come out

NaughtySempai - May 29, 2022

4 by enrosurobakia »»
Jan 9, 7:26 AM

» The Ex2 volume (side stories)

KaeUBW - Jul 1, 2023

1 by KaeUBW »»
Oct 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 19, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.