Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2019 12:56 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Broken shell. Needs to find another one without getting assistant girl know.

lol @ the mysterious instruction and main guy seems to know where.

"There's nothing beyond the village." That's what the old lady taught to strict the kids from going out and get in touch with outsiders. The assistant girl brought her secretly to the beach five years ago "today". The old lady said the whole family (her mother and sister) is a shame just because they all broke the rule of not going out. And she gave cousin girl that shell.

They found a little prayer place, and the assistant girl came out from behind it!

Oh, so it was for the ritual. And she likes the ramen stores near the beach.

Her sister also brought her to the beach and gave her the shell, and she gave cousin girl that shell.

lol @ that big shell is used as ramen's bowl.

She decided to keep that broken shell after all after listening to that story because it has memory.

Oh, so she broke the bowl, too, when her sister brought her to the store and sister gave her the shell.

Connecting memory...

So ED w. the lady as main is regular thing, not special thing.

Next ep. is the lady's first case, which is related to the previous 1-hour ep. (the reason the lady knows that girl).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 26, 2019 7:56 AM

Nov 2011
While this episode still had a tense feeling, I felt more relaxed watching this one compared to the usual cases.

Harumi is also absolutely adorable. I feel sorry for Mayoi this episode for taking some of the harsh words Harumi's mom said to her. It's sad that some characters have to be so critical to the younger ones.
Jan 26, 2019 9:30 AM

Dec 2014
well that was a good episode..nice... and memories
Jan 26, 2019 11:38 AM

May 2018
Oh man, this is just a filler ep.
Jan 26, 2019 1:30 PM

Aug 2014
I like the original SoL episodes. The ramen bowls got me. Also it's now canon breaking shit runs in the family.
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 27, 2019 12:10 AM

Aug 2011
Creating mom's presence to make later cases more impacting.
Taking a bit delay between Mia's cases.

In the game they did it with first case being Phoenix Wright murder case, followed by other "normal" cases.

Other than that, not really necessary episode.
But still ok.
Sorry for my bad English.
Feb 3, 2019 5:41 AM

May 2018
was an okay ep, is nice to see how Maya and Pearl were like in their childhood. Morgan was a prick back then as she is now, I see...
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 6, 2020 1:45 PM

Apr 2013
It turns out pretty well at the ending but seriously, this episode is kinda stupid.
Feb 5, 2021 2:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A filler episode on the beach with Maya/Pearl/Mia memories, it was pretty cute
Jan 17, 8:11 PM
Jan 2023
P good filler episode, we get to learn more abt the Fey fam

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

10 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 23, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

12 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 22, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 10, 2018

17 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

28 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 14, 8:39 PM

» Where can I find the opening?

CrunchyCrobat - Mar 16, 2023

8 by llamafemalebd »»
Mar 20, 2023 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.