Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 75 Discussion

Jan 24, 7:22 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Ruka is just not holding back. I'm not surprised. She's the type of girl that doesn't like losing and being "third" would be unacceptable to her.

Kazuya is going to have a hard time dealing with that.

Jan 24, 8:21 AM
Rika realy has a big mouth Telling his ex that she is his GF is over the top

Jan 24, 11:48 AM

Mission failed, we'll get em next time! Seriously, the ranking Ruka imagined was freaking hilarious! Hope she can hold her own against the bitch ex.

Jan 24, 8:32 PM

she is broken inside.. LMAO
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jan 25, 1:52 AM

This is how harem's life must looks like, no peace allowed ! Ruka is (technically) his girlfriend, but he treat her like nobody ? Kazu is officially worst boyfriend ever.

Jan 29, 4:41 PM

I don't even know why I read this manga, it's awful

It literally only has 1 good girl and none of the other characters are intresting. And what's worse is that Kazu is an awful character, how can you go out with somebody when you don't even see her as your GF and keep treating her this way?

Feb 7, 3:16 PM
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
This is how harem's life must looks like, no peace allowed ! Ruka is (technically) his girlfriend, but he treat her like nobody ? Kazu is officially worst boyfriend ever.

He didn't wanted to go out with Ruka in first place. He was force to do so

Aug 13, 11:36 PM
NTR ♥

RIP HER HEAD OFF MAMI >:v