Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2019 7:14 AM

Dec 2013
OK, so far we had 3 eps and that amount of bullshit/terrible writing deserves its own thread, no kidding. I'm lazy so I'll only post some bs from episode 3, spoiler ahead.

I've posted some examples only from episode 3. This writing actually doesn't make sense from the beginning.
TBH, I'm almost impressed by all of this. I never thought you could write so bad and get away with it. I mean, this is apparently #1 show this season.

Update!
I've posted some quote that appears to be on point.

Ariavartan said:
I must say- the show is full of plot holes. Two big ones I can't even pretend to not exist
-The whole Naofumi not being able to use any other weapon is a pretty giant one considering we have seen many times using stuff that can be used offensively, like the pickass in 2 and maze in 3. What does it really mean by not being able to wield any other weapon? That he can't wield it while intenting it to be used for killng? Or just any weapon that can be used offensively?
-I spoilered myself and got to know how she grew however that leads to another plot hole-how did her parents who must be at very high level lose against a dog when she was shown to mow down entire armies her self? Can demi humans grow up normally without leveling too?

Your thoughts?
Kamiyan3991Jan 24, 2019 11:50 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2019 7:32 AM

Mar 2018
I agree but there are still 22 more episodes so we'll see if it will make more sense if that's even possible. There's also been some foreshadowing of this all being his destiny which makes it the most boring isekai world I have seen yet
poop
Jan 24, 2019 7:35 AM
Jun 2012
Stop watching then?
Jan 24, 2019 7:35 AM

Nov 2015
the whole isekai things is a mistake, start from SAO if that's what you mean
Jan 24, 2019 7:44 AM

Nov 2011
1. The show should explain why Raphtalia turns into a teenager in the span of a week.

2. There's no law in that country that states that everyone has to be mean/bully demihumans. There are decent people who treat her kindly, see; weapon/armorsmith bro.

3. Eh, it makes fairly decent sense to me, that a giant magical hourglass that's able to accurately tell how much time between each wave takes place, would be able to teleport the heroes and co. close to where the wave will spawn.

4. This is really the only valid complaint that I can't explain, other than the possibility of her claiming to no longer being afraid of him.

5. Yeah, the animation was a bit bad when it came down to the fight.

5A. You do realize that Naofumi is literally the most hated man in the country at that point, and he is accompanied by a demihuman. And the captain is depicted as being just as prejudice towards demihumans as he is towards Naofumi.
Jan 24, 2019 7:47 AM

Jun 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
OK, so far we had 3 eps and that amount of bullshit/terrible writing deserves its own thread, no kidding. I'm lazy so I'll only post some bs from episode 3, spoiler ahead.

I've posted some examples only from episode 3. This writing actually doesn't make sense from the beginning.
TBH, I'm almost impressed by all of this. I never thought you could write so bad and get away with it. I mean, this is apparently #1 show this season.

Your thoughts?

1- if u could just w8 till fucking next episode u could get ur fcking answer! demi humans age by when they lvl up thats why ppl r afraid of them+etc explanation
2,3-again future spoiler will explain that too!
4-again in next episode u see that goddamn rape victim is the princess of the country! and no one dares to talk against her and ppl work for her + more information in the future
5-again w8 till ep 6-7 to find ur fucking answer
some times i wonder why spoiled kids like u even watch mystery based anime if u just want the whole story to be clear from the beginning just go watch some idol anime!

Jan 24, 2019 7:50 AM

Dec 2013
Demyx_IX said:

I didn't even mean the animation. It was just poorly directed.
And they literally don't give a damn about people in the country. Wtf?

It's more about common sense. I mean, it looks like this world is actually revolving around heroes (build-in mechanics and whatnot).
Jan 24, 2019 7:51 AM
Jan 2017
You know, I also think that the writing is so forced and illogical. But some of the reasons you gave are just as bad as your thought of the show, I do agree in 4 & 5 though.

What drive me out of my mind is the absolute of Garbage idiots the characters are, Like seriously why can't anyone there acts like a normal being? Other things are little flaws to me.
Jan 24, 2019 7:54 AM
Jan 2019
1-yeah what is gonna happen her at level 60? is she become old?
Jan 24, 2019 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Kamiyan3991 said:
Demyx_IX said:

I didn't even mean the animation. It was just poorly directed.
And they literally don't give a damn about people in the country. Wtf?

It's more about common sense. I mean, it looks like this world is actually revolving around heroes (build-in mechanics and whatnot).
All that will be explained later on when the two regal characters from the OP show up. Which should be somewhere during the second cour, if they keep with the pace of 4 episodes per book.
Jan 24, 2019 8:14 AM
Nov 2018
Demyx_IX said:
1. The show should explain why Raphtalia turns into a teenager in the span of a week.

2. There's no law in that country that states that everyone has to be mean/bully demihumans. There are decent people who treat her kindly, see; weapon/armorsmith bro.

3. Eh, it makes fairly decent sense to me, that a giant magical hourglass that's able to accurately tell how much time between each wave takes place, would be able to teleport the heroes and co. close to where the wave will spawn.

4. This is really the only valid complaint that I can't explain, other than the possibility of her claiming to no longer being afraid of him.

5A. You do realize that Naofumi is literally the most hated man in the country at that point, and he is accompanied by a demihuman. And the captain is depicted as being just as prejudice towards demihumans as he is towards Naofumi.

People want the entire story in one episode lol. There are no plot holes in this series everything will be explained including the reason for unnatural hate towards MC.
Jan 24, 2019 8:17 AM
Nov 2018
If you are still impatient to wait for the story to explain stuff ask me anything about the series i will answer them.
Jan 24, 2019 8:24 AM

Apr 2007
midwiferuler said:

That's not how it works. She's similar to a monster. With levels she grows to match her ability. Once she peaks in physical maturity she will stop growing.

Kamiyan3991 said:
1) Our loli turned into an adult in a few days, and her character changed completely... just like that.

2) Okay, so apparently everybody loves our adult loli now... except they were supposed to hate/bully demihumans... dafuq is this?

3) In all honestly, this doesn't look like some generic fantasy world. This does look like some world that's supposed to be saved by 4 heroes from the very beginning. They even have some convenient machine that teleports them straight into the battle. TBH, this is probably the dumbest idea I ever saw.

4) So, our "rape victim" is very aggresive/dominant towards our hero, and nobody thinks that's strange af. Actually, do things like that even happen IRL?

5) The battle in the village is just ridiculous. These zombies go AFK every time they're about to kill someone. Huh? What is this? Some PG-5 anime?
And what's wrong with the knights? They don't hesitate just to bomb people like that? Oh brother...

1.) It's been more like two weeks, and next episode literally explains why she grows so much over that span. Raphtalia wasn't always a slave. What you see now is Raphtalias true personality after Naofumi spent time rehabilitating her. She's more outspoken because she trusts him to that degree. She can be herself around him. One of the main reasons she was so docile in the first two episodes was because her previous masters would beat her if she ever seemed happy or if she spoke out about anything. Naofumi would never do that to her, so she feels comfortable being herself. She still has moments of weakness as can be seen by the end of this episode where she cries, so her trauma is still there; she can just better cope with it now because Naofumi is there to support her.

2.) Just because a country treats demi-humans like shit, it doesn't mean everyone has that same level of prejudice against them. The hammer smith was always nice to her and we don't know the specifics about the other people. They think she's a really cute girl who seems nice. Obviously the ones without a distinct bias against demi-humans will give her preferential treatment. Also prejudice is a preconceived opinion about someone. Once people truly got to know Raphtalia, they would have little reason to hate her. Both Malty and the guards reminded us that demi-humans have a low standing in Meltromarc based on how they acted around her, but it doesn't stop the civilians from having a different opinion after spending some quality time around her.

3.) It's an isekai who cares how the heroes got from point A to point B. The premise is different and it's good enough to start the journey. Much of this anime is a revenge story, and that's different from your typical Isekai. Also giving the main character a shield who is unable to use other weapons is a pretty cool concept that hasn't been used before from my recollection.

4.) She trusts him, why not? Also she was abused by previous masters, it doesn't make her a rape victim. Another thing to remember is with physical growth comes enhanced cognitive ability. She's still has the experience of a 10 year old, but she has the brain of an adult.

5.) This is really the only thing I can agree with. As for the knights, you will have to wait and see for that.

5a.) That said, I love the series and think it's a faithful adaptation that deserves its current score.

KilluanJan 24, 2019 8:54 AM
Jan 24, 2019 8:26 AM

Dec 2013
Dhyan_manu said:

People want the entire story in one episode lol.

Nope lol. It just feels too illogical/forced atm.
And this is actually bad writing.

Compare it to series like Boogiepop. You know pretty much nothing but it doesn't look stupid.

MlookSM said:
.What drive me out of my mind is the absolute of Garbage idiots the characters are, Like seriously why can't anyone there acts like a normal being? Other things are little flaws to me.

Fair point.
Jan 24, 2019 8:56 AM
Jan 2019
Killuan said:
midwiferuler said:

That's not how it works. She's similar to a monster. With levels she grows to match her ability. Once she peaks in physical maturity she will stop growing.

Kamiyan3991 said:
1) Our loli turned into an adult in a few days, and her character changed completely... just like that.

2) Okay, so apparently everybody loves our adult loli now... except they were supposed to hate/bully demihumans... dafuq is this?

3) In all honestly, this doesn't look like some generic fantasy world. This does look like some world that's supposed to be saved by 4 heroes from the very beginning. They even have some convenient machine that teleports them straight into the battle. TBH, this is probably the dumbest idea I ever saw.

4) So, our "rape victim" is very aggresive/dominant towards our hero, and nobody thinks that's strange af. Actually, do things like that even happen IRL?

5) The battle in the village is just ridiculous. These zombies go AFK every time they're about to kill someone. Huh? What is this? Some PG-5 anime?
And what's wrong with the knights? They don't hesitate just to bomb people like that? Oh brother...

1.) It's been more like two weeks, and next episode literally explains why she grows so much over that span. Raphtalia wasn't always a slave. What you see now is Raphtalias true personality after Naofumi spent time rehabilitating her. She's more outspoken because she trusts him to that degree. She can be herself around him. One of the main reasons she was so docile in the first two episodes was because her previous masters would beat her if she ever seemed happy or if she spoke out about anything. Naofumi would never do that to her, so she feels comfortable being herself. She still has moments of weakness as can be seen by the end of this episode where she cries, so her trauma is still there; she can just better cope with it now because Naofumi is there to support her.

2.) Just because a country treats demi-humans like shit, it doesn't mean everyone has that same level of prejudice against them. The hammer smith was always nice to her and we don't know the specifics about the other people. They think she's a really cute girl who seems nice. Obviously the ones without a distinct bias against demi-humans will give her preferential treatment. Also prejudice is a preconceived opinion about someone. Once people truly got to know Raphtalia, they would have little reason to hate her. Both Malty and the guards reminded us that demi-humans have a low standing in Meltromarc based on how they acted around her, but it doesn't stop the civilians from having a different opinion after spending some quality time around her.

3.) It's an isekai who cares how the heroes got from point A to point B. The premise is different and it's good enough to start the journey. Much of this anime is a revenge story, and that's different from your typical Isekai. Also giving the main character a shield who is unable to use other weapons is a pretty cool concept that hasn't been used before from my recollection.

4.) She trusts him, why not? Also she was abused by previous masters, it doesn't make her a rape victim. Another thing to remember is with physical growth comes enhanced cognitive ability. She's still has the experience of a 10 year old, but she has the brain of an adult.

5.) This is really the only thing I can agree with. As for the knights, you will have to wait and see for that.

5a.) That said, I love the series and think it's a faithful adaptation that deserves its current score.

is she gonna change again? (yeah I want some spoiler pls pls pls)
Jan 24, 2019 9:04 AM

Apr 2007
midwiferuler said:

Jan 24, 2019 9:08 AM
Jan 2019
Killuan said:
midwiferuler said:

thank you and finally how can I read LNs online? (I know wrong place to ask)
Jan 24, 2019 9:11 AM

Apr 2007
midwiferuler said:
Killuan said:

thank you and finally how can I read LNs online? (I know wrong place to ask)

It's lagging behind the Japanese release. They're up to volume 20. I wouldn't rcommend spoiling yourself but if it's too much to bare then here you go.
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=1623.0

I'd personally watch an episode of this anime, and then read the manga/LN in conjunction with that episode. The anime has been pretty faithful but it does leave out some scenes. Next episode is going to be a really strong one. You'll still like it animated even if you spoiler yourself, but the suspense will make it even better.
KilluanJan 24, 2019 9:17 AM
Jan 24, 2019 9:25 AM

Jan 2017
Completely agree. Let's not forget about the very frightening CGI bees.
REVIVE MECHA
Jan 24, 2019 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
As an anime-fan only, I'd say that the only mentioned "valid" point is number 5 only. The rest are illogical statements to hate the anime, I hope tho that they improve the fights in the upcoming episodes to not make the zombies look slaggy like this. But overall, the show is pretty much cool.
Jan 24, 2019 11:08 AM
Dec 2018
This post has no logic is just some hater preaching. This is 3rd ep out of 25 they cant just put every little detail in 1 episode
Jan 24, 2019 11:51 AM

Dec 2018
How can you conclude it's bad writing when there's only 3 episodes released so far? Obviously you have the right to state your opinion and no one's saying you're wrong. There are some flaws like with the fight scene being a bit anti-climatic, but writing it out as bad writing simply because you don't have the answers you seek for which haven't been provided yet because the anime JUST started is ridiculous. Writing is very subjective.
Jan 24, 2019 12:19 PM
Apr 2016
The only thing I can agree with is the animation with the fight. Everything else sounds ignorant when it's 3 episodes in.
Jan 24, 2019 12:27 PM
Nov 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:

Your thoughts?

Jesus how far do you have a stick up in your ass. Don't take everything so literally. They way u are looking at this anime means that almost every anime on the whole planet is written badly. Also we are in 3 eps? like for real? What are you being so butthurt about.
Jan 24, 2019 12:30 PM
Nov 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:

Your thoughts?

Also there is alot of animes which leaves plot holes to be answered in episodes further down the line. U don't know that? There is whole animes that show stuff and they only get explained 5 eps later. U are just being a hater.
Jan 24, 2019 12:44 PM
Jan 2015
I mean it's not bad writing just because not every little detail is explained right away. A lot of things will be explained in due time.
My Queens

Jan 24, 2019 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
Just a LN reader popping in here to remind that just because something "gets explained" doesn't mean it's not total BS.

I agree with the OP.
Jan 24, 2019 1:00 PM

Jul 2014
Killuan said:
midwiferuler said:

As for OP, a lot of your questions will literally be answered NEP, if you cant take slow world building then just skip and binge it when its all over, Jesus people wants all the answers on a single ep.
Jan 24, 2019 1:10 PM

Apr 2007
-Stray said:
Killuan said:

As for OP, a lot of your questions will literally be answered NEP, if you cant take slow world building then just skip and binge it when its all over, Jesus people wants all the answers on a single ep.

Oh, didn't really think of that. Kinda unfortunate since I was really digging the character design for this version of raph.
Jan 24, 2019 1:11 PM

Sep 2018
Geez, the span of some people's patience is the length of a gnat. The only point I agree with the OP is #5 where the enemies (and the villagers who were fighting against them) were standing still as if it's some turn-based JRPG.
Jan 24, 2019 1:24 PM

May 2016
while there's a lot I agree with here, especially the point about the animation in the battle, I'm hoping the series explains things better in the future. I think this show is enjoyable despite its flaws so far.

Jan 24, 2019 1:57 PM

Jun 2017
I must say- the show is full of plot holes. Two big ones I can't even pretend to not exist

-The whole Naofumi not being able to use any other weapon is a pretty giant one considering we have seen many times using stuff that can be used offensively, like the pickass in 2 and maze in 3. What does it really mean by not being able to wield any other weapon? That he can't wield it while intenting it to be used for killng? Or just any weapon that can be used offensively?
-I spoilered myself and got to know how she grew however that leads to another plot hole-how did her parents who must be at very high level lose against a dog when she was shown to mow down entire armies her self? Can demi humans grow up normally without leveling too?
Jan 24, 2019 3:01 PM

Dec 2013
ACornelis said:
Completely agree. Let's not forget about the very frightening CGI bees.

Oh yeah, that was actually hilarious.

sunimi__ said:
How can you conclude it's bad writing when there's only 3 episodes released so far?

That's actually quite simple, duh.
Good writing won't leave you under impression that the plot is forced/illogical and characters don't act like normal people.
For now, you don't even have hints, and I bet some #infodump is coming.

NthDegree said:
Just a LN reader popping in here to remind that just because something "gets explained" doesn't mean it's not total BS.

That's exactly what I expect tbh.
Jan 24, 2019 3:08 PM

May 2018
1- People change when they grow up.

2- Yes, dude, EVERY SINGLE PERSON hates the demi human. Fuck individuality, everyone must hate them! Never mind the fact the blacksmith from episode 2 already debunked your point.

3- Apparently you finding something dumb constitute bad writing. You learn new things every day.

4- Let's conveniently forget the part she is surrounded by 3 heroes who can protect her if her "rapist" ever decides to jump her.

5- Not sure what you mean about the zombies but the knights not caring about the villagers isn't bad writing. You are expecting everyone to be good guys? lmao

6- What the fuck is "normal human being"
Jan 24, 2019 3:54 PM
Sep 2011
How much time actually passed since he picked up Raphtalia? I was under the impression that we got a time lapse/brief time skip.
Jan 24, 2019 3:55 PM
Dec 2018
Kamiyan3991 said:

Your thoughts?

1) they will explain that on next episode

2) not everyone is a racist.

3) becouse they the only ones that can save the world and theres ben heroes before them. Keep on watching

4)this is an anime not real life. And yes theres something fishy about it just keep on watching.

5)the battle scene could ben better true but the one in charge of the knights back then dint give a fuck about a piss poor village outside from the capital.

6)if you mean the other heroes they think all this is just a game that if they die they will respawn back and that everyone else are just npcs and quest givers.

I just cant understand why you call it bad writing really? And if was that bad how come is the most poupoler anime of the season?
Jan 24, 2019 4:12 PM

Feb 2008
Interesting discussion, I actually were blown away by the high quality of pacing and story telling in these three episodes.

Just really fascinated that we had polar opposites opinions on the writing in this series.
Jan 24, 2019 4:35 PM

Dec 2013
Only_Brad said:
4- Let's conveniently forget the part she is surrounded by 3 heroes who can protect her if her "rapist" ever decides to jump her.

That doesn't change anything though. Makes no sense to drop the act.

-Mahesvara said:
I mean it's not bad writing just because not every little detail is explained right away. A lot of things will be explained in due time.

Do you actually know what "writing" means tho?
The plot seems forced at this point. You could compare it to the second arc of Buta Yarou ("fake girlfriend").
Jan 24, 2019 4:42 PM
Mar 2017
Kamiyan3991 said:

Your thoughts?

1) Apparently the next episode explains this? I've been trying to avoid spoilers but this one got to me, if it's true that is. If not, then idk. If it's never explained then yeah, I agree that it's lazy.

2) There are several reasons this could be happening. They could be in a less racist district, the kingdom looks pretty big so there could be divisions in which areas decide to discriminate against demi humans. It could also just be as simple as it being due to the fact that they find her cute. To use a real life example, it's kind of like when an attractive female streamer gets excessive amounts of donations just due to being cute and likeable (obviously this isn't true of all female streamers, but there is something to be said about being charming).

3) This is intentional, 100%. Think back to the first episode. It's filled with isekai tropes. The show plays into the tropes as hard as possible by essentially turning the meeting with the King into a glorified RPG tutorial complete with showing you how the main menu works, to getting party members from some typical-looking fantasy archetypes. This is all done to make the twist in episode one hit even harder, because you realize that everything isn't fun like a video game. This is real, and just like real life horrible shit can happen for seemingly no reason at all. To everyone except the audience and the main character, the world seems as much like a video game as possible, which creates a feeling of inner conflict, like something isn't quite right. Overall it makes the show feel deeper and more fleshed out, seeing both sides of things.

4) Honestly, I didn't notice this until you brought it up, and seeing as I didn't notice it, I could understand characters thinking it was normal behavior too. It's just like how cliques in high school are. If there's a group of "cool" kids who happen to be assholes, people are going to try and blend in by acting like them, and it isn't long before they aren't pretending anymore and that's just who they are to other people. It's easier to be agreeable when you see someone bullying someone else than to try and challenge the bully. This is true for real life as well.

5) I mean they're zombies, I don't know how mobile you wanted them to be, but they have a right to be shitty inefficient foot soldiers. The knights had lots of potential reasons for bombing the hero. but The anime is mostly highlighting how they think he deserves it, or maybe in an effort to establish dominance, sort of as a way of saying "This is what we do to rapists, don't fuck with us". It may have even been an order from the king, and maybe he was bribed by the woman...there's a ton of reasons for why and how this could have happened. Depth. It's a good thing.

6) I don't see anything excessively abnormal about anyone so far, I think the writing is pretty damn good so far. People are driven to take actions from their motivations and their motivations make sense. Thieves steal and lie, exalted heroes are praised and get big egos, weak bullies like the merchants back down when they are put in immediate danger, even with smaller characters everything checks out and makes sense to me.
Jan 24, 2019 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
Turbopasta said:

6) I don't see anything excessively abnormal about anyone so far.

MC, for an instance. He literally changed his character within few hours, and nope, that's not normal.
Re:Zero actually did a good job with that, since Subaru went through a lot to change just a little bit.
I mean, my example was actually pretty bad but ReZero still did that much better. Here you have just plot that forced MC to change in an instant.

I referred to this specifically, since it's writing-related. I don't want to talk about character reactions, since that would take forever to explain.
Jan 24, 2019 4:52 PM
Jan 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
Only_Brad said:

-Mahesvara said:

Do you actually know what "writing" means tho?
The plot seems forced at this point. You could compare it to the second arc of Buta Yarou ("fake girlfriend").
It doesn't appear you know what bad or good writing means, if your accusing a series to have bad writing after 3 episodes in a 25 episode run, because its not spoon feeding you all the information you demand to know right away, so don't try to lecture me. It's like a child crying for desert before eating dinner.
My Queens

Jan 24, 2019 4:55 PM

Dec 2013
-Mahesvara said:
because its not spoon feeding you all the information you demand to know right away

But that's not the point. I advise you to improve your reading comprehension, or to not respond at all.

check -> #33 -> mid
Jan 24, 2019 4:58 PM
Jan 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
-Mahesvara said:
because its not spoon feeding you all the information you demand to know right away

But that's not the point. I advise you to improve your reading comprehension, or to not respond at all.

check -> #33 -> mid
Not really when half your points listed(1-3) are part of this...
My Queens

Jan 24, 2019 5:08 PM
Mar 2017
Kamiyan3991 said:
Turbopasta said:

6) I don't see anything excessively abnormal about anyone so far.

MC, for an instance. He literally changed his character within few hours, and nope, that's not normal.
Re:Zero actually did a good job with that, since Subaru went through a lot to change just a little bit.
I mean, my example was actually pretty bad but ReZero still did that much better. Here you have just plot that forced MC to change in an instant.

I referred to this specifically, since it's writing-related. I don't want to talk about character reactions, since that would take forever to explain.

I can see what you're getting at here, but I still think it's good writing. His character "changed" because he suddenly realized that the world was a hostile place, not a welcoming one. He comes off as cold to people because he's essentially blocking off his real personality to avoid being hurt by others. He's literally shielding his true self from people and I think that's just absolutely brilliant writing. He's been hurt from being naive and overly trusting, and he doesn't want anyone to take advantage of him again, which is why he finds comfort in a slave that literally is inable of disobeying him.

This is real psychology, people do this all the time. I don't want to armchair-psychologist too hard here, but you can find examples of this everywhere. People who go to war and come back quieter and more withdrawn. Kids who grew up cheerful and carefree turning into adults who are more familiar the cruelty of nature and society. Dogs who have been beaten lash out at others around them, even when those people are trying to help. I maintain that the writing here is good.
Jan 24, 2019 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
"playing into isekai tropes"

lmao, its just generic my boys, start packing your bags now

agreed 100% op, no character development in lieu of action and most importantly the story omits information that should be explained as we question it that will likely lead into a barrage of "explanations" that are really just gravel trying to fill the sinkhole that is this anime
Jan 24, 2019 5:54 PM

Apr 2009
Kamiyan3991 said:

Your thoughts?

You seriously missed the whole point of the anime the writing is not bad you are just stupid its showing a darker side to humans so why would they "act" like humans. You seem to think all human's are nice or something.

The Loli's character did not change and not everyone likes her ?
Jan 24, 2019 6:18 PM
Nov 2015
More shitpost ,why mal cannot ban this people.

It's just your oppinion. Wacth until the end. Don't judge by one or two episode.
Jan 24, 2019 6:48 PM

Mar 2014
Kamiyan3991 said:

NthDegree said:

That's exactly what I expect tbh.

Kamiyan3991 said:
Dhyan_manu said:

People want the entire story in one episode lol.

Nope lol. It just feels too illogical/forced atm.
And this is actually bad writing.

Kamiyan3991 said:
MlookSM said:
.What drive me out of my mind is the absolute of Garbage idiots the characters are, Like seriously why can't anyone there acts like a normal being? Other things are little flaws to me.

Fair point.

Kamiyan3991 said:
Only_Brad said:

OP what exactly are you trying to prove with this thread? It's like you're just looking to validate your own opinions while handwaving away any counterargument with the classic "nah it's still bad writing lol." What are you looking for apart from a circlejerk?

Jan 24, 2019 6:54 PM

Apr 2012
Kamiyan3991 said:

Your thoughts?
WTF is this whiny shit?
You want everything spoonfed to you so you don't have to think and figure everything out for yourself? Not every studio has a bloated budget to spend on animation btw so enough about the animation. I swear MAL should give us the option to rate discussion threads posted by members so lowly voted discussions like this troll post end up getting closed.
Janethan23Jan 24, 2019 6:58 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 24, 2019 9:03 PM
Nov 2018
TROLL BAIT CONFIRMED
After reading through this thread i realised there was no real discussion OP is just trying to troll people so don't fall for the bait.
As I mentioned either watch the series to get answers to your questions or drop it since you think it's bad writing.
I clearly mentioned earlier that the reason for unnatural hate towards shield hero will be explained later or there was an hint in this episode that is you can find it only if your IQ level is over 300.
So not gonna waste my time anymore on this thread.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2019

298 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2019

379 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2019

418 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 16, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2019

440 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 16, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.