Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 23, 5:20 AM
He is very annoying

Jan 23, 9:32 AM

Definitely, but I think it's part of the point of the story. He's meant to be a delusional person. I've talked about this at length in my review, if you're curious.

I think fiction can portray different types of individuals. That said, I can understand not everyone will accept or tolerate this kind of character.

Feb 7, 2:26 PM

Your not alone, he is kind of cringe worthy in the early episodes. I haven't finished the show yet but I hope he will change at some point.

Feb 8, 4:05 AM

Idk, somewhere around the middle, I started hating Gai more.

Feb 13, 9:14 AM

I have similar problem with Black Clover's MC who can't speak normally, he shouts 90% of the time

May 14, 11:46 PM
I can't say I hate the mc, but he certainly annoyed me within like 5 minutes. Apart from his delusional attitude, which was backed up by proper reason, he is a little over passionate.

The constant yelling instead of using proper reason does grow tiring. But hey I'm only on episode 3, let's see how things go from here

May 21, 12:49 PM
Episode three and I hate him already.

Why can't the Steiner girl be the MC?

May 21, 1:57 PM

I hated him the moment he was introduced. Loud, repetitive, stubborn, annoying.

He doesn't listen to people unless they force him too. I look forward to him changing because there's room for improvement, to say the least.

May 22, 5:57 AM

While that's the point it's still quite frustrating to watch and he takes so long to just start to realize his faults, then again it's future-past Milo's fault he has a hero syndrome.