Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 21, 2019 11:57 PM

Feb 2017
Ironwarrer said:
MOTHER FUCKER! Milim finally appeared, what can we say! she is Loli, she has a flat chest, she has a delicious body of a growing girl, she wears twintails, pink hair, and she has an exquisite and fucking masterly loli-ass! DAT ASS! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ

... and although it doesn't seem so at first glance and her personality is very childlike, she is very astute and a very good strategist! the most intelligent Lord Demon of all...

A whole Loli-Demon Lord! 1000 + / 10 ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ Adorable Loli-Demon Lord ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

I'm sorry Rimuru, I like Shotas like you, but if you give me a choice between you and Milim, I would be the subject of her! xD

DAMN IT! Loli Demon x Shota Slime... dangerous and delicious, but illegal combination, but above all, delicious (อก ° อœส– อก °) ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ

IKR . what a wholesome episode ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jan 22, 2019 12:15 AM
Jun 2011
nina444 said:
elior1 said:
great sage said it actually in this episode

seriously? Im fairly certain great sage only mentioned about the 10 times stronger part .
besides the 10 times things she said the other thing you said that is to the nearest measurable degree.
Jan 22, 2019 1:12 AM
Jan 2018
elior1 said:
Irroro-san said:
Not very impressive episode. It's missing some important information, like

And when gabiru is getting kicked, they could've shown us how far he's flying.
they didnt showed us how far he been flying in the manga as well

I always thought they where in town and she just punched him in the gut and he fell on the floor
Jan 22, 2019 1:29 AM
Jun 2015
uzee said:
Do I remember wrong or did they skip most of the Demon Lord discussion & some of the moments of Rimuru showing the town to Milim?

That might get brought up next episode.

Edit: To elaborate on a few things, Milim is 10x stronger than Rimuru...on the LOW end. She's likely FAAAAAAAAR stronger than that. Gabil's sister and her team evolved into more human looking folks due to wanting to emulate Souei, but they still retain their Dragonewt abilities. It's been quite a few months since the Orc Lord incident and the influx of the Orcs has made progress go MUCH faster.
doomrider7Jan 22, 2019 1:34 AM
Jan 22, 2019 1:44 AM

May 2018
Whoah... a tough Demon Lord has coming. It turns out her name is Milim Nava, with 10 times powerful than rimuru. Yeah boy ! this will be an interesting battle. Oh no, she even beat up our powerful kijin and tempest wolf. Rimuru must take over this battle. He made something on his hand, what skill does he will use to beat milim.... and that's... THAT's....

a honey ... yeah.... a honey
*facepalming intensified*

okay, just look at the good news, we got another loli. A demon loli. This season we have two demon lolis then, this Milim here, and another one in Endro.

But let's be serious. This is actually too risky to let demon lord to live among them, so yeah I understand why the Kijins and Kaijin feels not comfortable with Milim living around them. Moreover, Milim is not the only demon lord, just like what Kaijin said, there is a chance her appearance in Jura Federation, make another lord to come to their region as well.

Oh, I'm forgot something
HOLY GOOD ! Lizardman's girls become very beautiful after got name. I don't expect that but OMG. If only anyone screenshot it...
TsuzukuHunter2ndJan 22, 2019 1:48 AM
Jan 22, 2019 1:49 AM
Apr 2018
I think this anime is a very entertaining anime to watch and I highly recommend it.
episode 16 was great
Jan 22, 2019 2:09 AM

Nov 2016
are Milim stronger than Rimuru?
Jan 22, 2019 2:15 AM
Jun 2011
revyHOLiC said:
are Milim stronger than Rimuru?
yes it been said in this episode she 10 times stronger then rimuru
Jan 22, 2019 3:17 AM

Nov 2018
Wow Millim rose in best girl ranking fast. Was a very pleasant episode
Jan 22, 2019 6:06 AM

Jun 2015
does being stronger in spiritual power mean that she is stronger in general terms? or its just about having more MANA?
Jan 22, 2019 6:57 AM

Feb 2018
Milim Nafa has come :)
Jan 22, 2019 7:33 AM

May 2012

vipergod said:
does being stronger in spiritual power mean that she is stronger in general terms? or its just about having more MANA?

From chapter 31
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RQcmr02A5UE/XA0lb__ZqHI/AAAAAAABNZA/HnD4v1cu_7E14AoXRzyrs6f8TCctF40qgCLcBGAs/s1600/6.jpg

I think she is stronger. Cause the great sage skill said that there is no effective attack and predator skill does not work on her
Jan 22, 2019 7:42 AM
Apr 2014
Ironwarrer said:
MOTHER FUCKER! Milim finally appeared, what can we say! she is Loli, she has a flat chest, she has a delicious body of a growing girl, she wears twintails, pink hair, and she has an exquisite and fucking masterly loli-ass! DAT ASS! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ

... and although it doesn't seem so at first glance and her personality is very childlike, she is very astute and a very good strategist! the most intelligent Lord Demon of all...

A whole Loli-Demon Lord! 1000 + / 10 ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ Adorable Loli-Demon Lord ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

I'm sorry Rimuru, I like Shotas like you, but if you give me a choice between you and Milim, I would be the subject of her! xD

DAMN IT! Loli Demon x Shota Slime... dangerous and delicious, but illegal combination, but above all, delicious (อก ° อœส– อก °) ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ

Looking at the second photo, aren't her nails suppose to be black?
Jan 22, 2019 8:08 AM

Aug 2017
lmao another generic waifu joined.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 22, 2019 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
thepath said:

vipergod said:

From chapter 31
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RQcmr02A5UE/XA0lb__ZqHI/AAAAAAABNZA/HnD4v1cu_7E14AoXRzyrs6f8TCctF40qgCLcBGAs/s1600/6.jpg

I think she is stronger. Cause the great sage skill said that there is no effective attack and predator skill does not work on her

ty but thats not my point here, im asking if spiritual power is a factor for overall strength or its just simple factor like having lots of mana.
Jan 22, 2019 9:54 AM
Oct 2018
Both.

Jan 22, 2019 10:07 AM

Mar 2017
Finally Millim made her appearance. She'll get along quite well woth Rimuru considering her character. She's a big threat with her power though.
Jan 22, 2019 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
LeMasta said:

Rimuru is completely outclassed which is new for us. So Milim is stronger than Veldora?

Great question... hard to answer though...
[spoiler] In general, they are pretty much equal... Veldora is supposed to be above her, but at some point, even Veldora is saying that she may be stronger than him right now as she has great knowledge in martial arts not only magic, unlike him - she is also supposed to have an Ultimate Skill that gives her the ability to defeat him. Veldora is a True Dragon, so he is basically like a God, and he is the little brother of the Creator of their world. On the other hand, Millim is the daughter of that Creator, and she got plenty of her's father powers as a result, along with her Demon Lord powers. She is one of the 3 beings who's potential is seen as limitless and are considered unrankable, and she it is often said that she is the most powerful being in the world, second only to the World System itself. So I guess she is potentially far stronger than Veldora. Is hard to say though, as they end up being allied due to Rimuru. Veldora would also not hurt her as she is his nephew, and in fact never meet her until Rimuru, despite her being over 2000 years old, as his father ordered him to avoid her, or something (it was a long time ago, so he doesn't remember the reason)... and a battle between them would have devastating results for the world, as they could easly destroy the enviorment, and wipe out the countries in the area.
Jan 22, 2019 11:10 AM
Apr 2017
Well, at least we got some nice Shion to balance that overly-saturated loli stuff.
Jan 22, 2019 11:14 AM

Jan 2019
Hahah, this episode was so funny. I love Milim already, she's so powerful and dangerous, but it seems like all she really wants to do is have fun. I can't wait for the next episode, I hope she doesn't turn evil and kill everyone LOL. One of my favorite moments was when she punched Gabiru in the face xD
Jan 22, 2019 1:20 PM

May 2016
Gabiru, you really need to learn to keep your mouth shut, it's going get you killed one of these days! XD
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Jan 22, 2019 3:07 PM

Sep 2011
caio_brb said:
Sury said:
Oh c'mon, they should've at least had a proper clash.

If they had, Rimuru would be dead. lol

Yeah, it just bothers me how there hasn't been any real sense of danger whenever Rimuru is part of a fight.
Jan 22, 2019 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
I loved This episode so much the fight between rimuru and milim was very funny ,i also want to know how is rimuru going to get stronger
Jan 22, 2019 4:26 PM
Nov 2015
Sury said:
caio_brb said:

If they had, Rimuru would be dead. lol

Yeah, it just bothers me how there hasn't been any real sense of danger whenever Rimuru is part of a fight.

That is why called fantasy comedy, but
Jan 22, 2019 9:31 PM

Feb 2014
For someone who pass most of his time under Shion's boobs everyone would look flat.
Jan 22, 2019 9:57 PM
Jul 2013
Isidoro4567 said:
I loved This episode so much the fight between rimuru and milim was very funny ,i also want to know how is rimuru going to get stronger

not sure if the anime can cover that tho
Jan 23, 2019 12:00 AM

Apr 2010
A wild loli waifu appears
I love Milim OMG, she is so cute
Jan 23, 2019 3:02 AM

Jan 2019
kramXD said:
Isidoro4567 said:

not sure if the anime can cover that tho

I hope it can, I would love to see Rimuru get even more powerful and make his kingdom larger and attract more interesting demons. Then he could fight them all! O:
Jan 23, 2019 7:45 AM

May 2012
papsoshea said:

So how strong are the other demon lords?

Jan 23, 2019 9:48 AM

Jan 2013
Tarotist said:
What the hell happened to the village...

Progress. Rimuru tries to achieve Cultural / Diplomatic victory in Civilization and obviously opted to build tall.

And of course "Our peaceful ways are backed by superpowered loli"
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 23, 2019 11:14 AM

Sep 2011
beast_regards said:
nina444 said:
rimuru isn't into anyone

He is into busty elves, it's shown quite often, makes offhand comment about his male bishie henchmen so men too.

Recognizing that a bishounen is bishounen does not mean he is in to dudes.
Jan 23, 2019 11:15 AM

Sep 2011
Lizardwomen evolving into human-like is just...

Jan 23, 2019 11:19 AM

Feb 2014
nina444 said:
Okenoke said:
Someone give her some pants, her outfit is ridiculous.
It also would have been much more interesting if she actually killed Gabiru and ending the episode on that.
At least she is already more interesting of a character than all the ogres combined.

what do u mean by that?
her outfit is perfecto

but don't worry , rimuru will give her many outfits .

actually I expected some damage to her clothes from the kijins' attacks lol but i guess her string bikini is maou-approved huh

btw he could've mixed the honey with aphrosidiac, just for experiment purpose : is demon lord prone to herbs' effect?
ProtozJan 24, 2019 3:33 AM
Jan 23, 2019 1:46 PM

Jul 2014
Milim and Gabiru are hilarious
Jan 23, 2019 1:59 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Fir all we know, he could be into both women and men.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 23, 2019 6:13 PM

Apr 2018
The town is finally getting settled until Milim comes around with her playful personality.Definitely, a person not to make enemies with. I kinda feel sus about her coming into town but she slugged Gabiru which was much deserved xD
Jan 23, 2019 9:20 PM

Sep 2011
beast_regards said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Fir all we know, he could be into both women and men.

We know he is into women. That is all we know.
Jan 23, 2019 9:47 PM

Feb 2015
If there's one thing I hate more than anything about this manga, an otherwise decent isekai, it'd be this stupid let's all hold hands and sing bullshit. Welcoming morons that almost ushered genocide and murder seems fucking ridiculous and just plain irritating.
Jan 23, 2019 11:24 PM
Mar 2018
Yautja said:
If there's one thing I hate more than anything about this manga, an otherwise decent isekai, it'd be this stupid let's all hold hands and sing bullshit. Welcoming morons that almost ushered genocide and murder seems fucking ridiculous and just plain irritating.

Ok? I guess well uhhhhh good for you lol
Jan 24, 2019 8:33 AM

Feb 2017
Briandias said:
Yautja said:

Ok? I guess well uhhhhh good for you lol

lol I second this so much๐Ÿ˜‚
Jan 24, 2019 12:20 PM

Oct 2011
Anyone else liking how Mirim is quite close up and personal? xD

Jan 24, 2019 1:15 PM

Jan 2017
I love Milim she is so cute, I love her voice. I really liked this episode. Hidaka Rina is great.
Jan 24, 2019 8:59 PM

Mar 2012
Was 10x power necessary?? lol
Jan 24, 2019 10:51 PM

Mar 2015
Tennouji said:

I feel bad for the two dudes who also joined Souei's spy corps. They're also human-like but so many only see the girls. XD
Jan 24, 2019 11:45 PM

Oct 2008
wow! Millim Nava is ten times or more stronger than Rimuru!?
good thing Rimuru was able to become besties with her!
4/5.

Jan 25, 2019 1:49 AM

Feb 2017
Melisolune said:
Was 10x power necessary?? lol

at least 10x stronger on low end .
on high end it's stated to be immeasurable .
unfortunately it was skipped XD
Jan 25, 2019 1:51 AM

Feb 2017
Kelgair said:
Tennouji said:

I feel bad for the two dudes who also joined Souei's spy corps. They're also human-like but so many only see the girls. XD

ppl are too busy getting TRIGGERED by kawaii monster girls lol
Jan 25, 2019 2:23 PM

Dec 2009
Not sure how else to react to this ep... Milim was such a treat. I hear that demon lord is coming, and boom, it's just a cutie that wants to have fun X3

Milim x Rimuru is really charming lol
โ€ๆกœ่ˆžใ†็ฉบใ€œ                   Cute is Power.           ๐Ÿ”—CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 25, 2019 6:30 PM

Dec 2018
It seems strange that everyone mentions the fact that when Rimuru names the monsters they become human, but they omit the detail that only white-skinned humans, if someone wants to create some silly controversy could use this argument. The shield hero ate too much unnecessary shit, at least I'm glad that this anime was saved from the polemics.
Jan 25, 2019 7:57 PM

Feb 2017
Fede_5000 said:
It seems strange that everyone mentions the fact that when Rimuru names the monsters they become human, but they omit the detail that only white-skinned humans, if someone wants to create some silly controversy could use this argument. The shield hero ate too much unnecessary shit, at least I'm glad that this anime was saved from the polemics.

Ikr .
there are in fact 3 legit reasons behind rimuru monsters becoming humans mumbo jumbo and I don't think even wikia can fully explain about it .
so , ppl should stop bitching about it and go read the source material ahead or mybe wait patiently for the anime to reveal it . it's as simple as that xD
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

» Help my fellow weebs

Lonely_kun - Apr 5

27 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 7, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

287 by iggggi »»
Apr 7, 5:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.