Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 21, 6:33 AM
Which Gundam series should I watch before Build Fighters? I know the series references many Gundam series, and I have seen all of the following Gundam series: All Universal Century Anime, Gundam 00, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Iron-Blooded Orphans, and Turn A Gundam. Are there any other Gundam series I should watch before Build Fighters?

Feb 11, 9:12 AM
JamestheReviewer said:
Which Gundam series should I watch before Build Fighters? I know the series references many Gundam series, and I have seen all of the following Gundam series: All Universal Century Anime, Gundam 00, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Iron-Blooded Orphans, and Turn A Gundam. Are there any other Gundam series I should watch before Build Fighters?
JamestheReviewer said:
you dont really need to watch any other series as it doesnt really matter to the story but it does let you appreciate the anime more.