Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Koi to Uso OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Jan 20, 2019 9:10 PM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hope this episode is the Halloween party scence.

Mar 17, 2019 5:58 AM
I can't the second episode! is it even released?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 17, 2019 4:13 PM

Actually i saw OVA 2 episodes already...

Apr 18, 2019 12:46 AM
PersiaJuliet23 said:
So was the first OVA the one with the test of courage part and the second OVA was the Halloween party? I'm just confused because several websites uploaded a single episode, but with two very distinct stories with each being around 15 mins long. This gave me the assumption that the uploader simply compiled the two OVAs into one big episode. I just don't want to be anticipating another OVA that won't actually be coming lol.

Apr 18, 2019 10:51 AM

The OVA will comprise of "Isshou no Koi" (Love of a Lifetime), an episode written by the original manga author Musawo Tsumugi; as well as the "Koi no Kimochi" (Feelings of Love) episode, which adapts a story from the booklet included with the fifth special edition manga volume shipped in November 2016.

One OVA with 2 parts, MAL just need update their information for OVA. 29 minutes, each part around 15 minutes.
Modified by Gaichi, Apr 18, 2019 10:56 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Apr 18, 2019 8:59 PM

jaykayjk10 said:
PersiaJuliet23 said:
So was the first OVA the one with the test of courage part and the second OVA was the Halloween party? I'm just confused because several websites uploaded a single episode, but with two very distinct stories with each being around 15 mins long. This gave me the assumption that the uploader simply compiled the two OVAs into one big episode. I just don't want to be anticipating another OVA that won't actually be coming lol.

Idk for other viewers who already watch this OVA but for me i just saw accidentally the OVA in gogoanime website while searched the anime name "kenja no mago" yesterday so that's i watch the 2 anime within a hour...😁😁😁

Just what I said, i watch OVA 2 episode but in English sub

Apr 20, 2019 12:50 AM

Yukari's mother having the hots for Nisaka... what even is going on? When was this angle introduced in the anime? Where is her husband?
Why'd they even bother making this.

Apr 21, 2019 7:55 AM

well young hatsukoi...so cute

Apr 26, 2019 8:57 AM

el_AmoSupremo said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hope this episode is the Halloween party scence.

@IlyessKhalifa @jaykayjk10 @Gaichi

"The OVA will comprise of "Isshou no Koi" (Love of a Lifetime), an episode written by the original manga author Musawo Tsumugi; as well as the "Koi no Kimochi" (Feelings of Love) episode, which adapts a story from the booklet included with the fifth special edition manga volume shipped in November 2016."
~https://myanimelist.net/news/54879268

It is also noted as being two separate episodes on the Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_and_Lies_(manga)

Essentially, the first segment (the 'test of courage' part) is the first 'episode' titled "Isshō no Koi", and the second segment (the 'halloween party' part) is the second 'episode' titled "Koi no Kimochi".

If you've seen the full release, then you've seen both episodes. Its separate because within the OVA release, those segments are intentionally separately themed and are assigned their own individual episode titles.

The key part of this entry that needs to be updated is for the episode duration to be listed at "14min36sec/ea" as the full OVA duration is 29min13sec.

Jun 29, 11:58 AM

Well, Yukari.. Your humor taste is very specific to your hobbies, I guess.. ;P Not that it's bad.. I also prefer humor related to anime culture.. Like some visual novels choices meta humor, for example.. Or something.. And I wouldn't be able to think of a joke out of my head anyway, probably, as well..
Yukari's family likes Nisaka?.. Wonder, why.. He doesn't feel too warm or something.. A bit strange they like him as if more, it feels.. Which is nice, I guess.. Or maybe it just feels like that, not sure..
Well.. Ririna in short skirt is cute, I think.. Though, she's always cute.. ;P I'm not too big of a fan of animal ears in general, I guess.. Usually it's just "alright" for me, and that's it.. Well, not my fetish.. Like.. I have other fetishes.. Like one-piece swimsuits, or pantyhose, or stuff.. But in the end.. Matters that Ririna is open to wear something like she's wearing now.. It's cute that she can try in this direction, I appreciate her effort the most, really.. ;P And short skirt is cute.. Yeah.. ;P
Eh, I'm not too sure about this love talk with children.. It feels a bit like corruption.. But is it really bad?.. Maybe, maybe not?.. Anyway, at this point, when they already told her plenty of things and stuff.. Maybe let them enjoy each others company and stuff.. On the other hand, of course, why they had to begin involving children in this thing at all.. Knowing how their matching system feels.. I think it's a bit irresponsible.. But what can they do, on the other hand?.. Well.. I, in my case, wouldn't necessary say to child right from the start that it's love, like they are doing.. It's questionable.. Maybe I'd say that "maybe you're embarrassed of meeting new boy your age?".. And that's it.. And they are just talking about such complicated feelings to her.. I don't know about that.. It feels wrong, really.. You can tease older person with such thing.. But not sure, if child.. Especially with how their matching system works.. I don't know, really, how I feel about that.. How everyone just lets Misaki continue supporting portraying that girl's feelings as love.. I don't know about that..
Well, overall, it was nice to still see the characters again.. Content of these 2 episodes are not that something great or something, but I remembered many other things I saw during the anime.. Mainly why I liked Yukari's and Ririna's relationship.. I really like their relationship.. Mostly for how they are able to talk a lot together, and share a lot.. On the other hand, I also remembered, how Misaki's personality is very strange.. Probably because she lies a lot, her being the main "Uso" in the anime.. Overall.. Nice again to remember these characters.. It's a feely series I enjoyed a lot.. I really hope they will make season 2 sometime in the future.. If not.. If I ever run out of other feely series to watch, and will feel for something like that.. Reading at least some of manga could be a choice, I guess.. In the end.. Will hope for season 2 for now, really..

Aug 29, 1:32 AM
ꕤ 野草野花 ꕤ

nisaka is a great character trapped in this lackluster anime

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Preview MangaManga Store