Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 20, 1:33 PM
please help, I need to see this series but I can not find it subtitled in any page. If someone has a piece of information and I can pass it on, it would be the best. Thank you

Jan 28, 2:57 PM

I'm sorry I'm not much of help but I just wanted to say that I'm looking for the subbed version too because I don't really care much for the dub version. Maybe you can see if there are torrents of it with subtitles?
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Jan 28, 4:38 PM
I spent a whole day looking for a torrent or a web page to watch the series online or download it and I could not find anything, just tenchi universe. In all the ways thank you for answering. (Sorry if my English is not good but I'm from Argentina)

Jan 28, 8:15 PM

Feliluisi98 said:
I spent a whole day looking for a torrent or a web page to watch the series online or download it and I could not find anything, just tenchi universe. In all the ways thank you for answering. (Sorry if my English is not good but I'm from Argentina)

Actually, I just came across the subbed episodes of the series on vidcloud here: https://vidcloud.icu/videos/tenchi-muyo-ryo-ohki-episode-1

I don't know if all of them are subbed, I dropped this anime but I hope this helps for you.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Jan 28, 9:15 PM
Thank you very very much! I was hoping to see this anime a long time ago. What happens is that, in Argentina there are many pages that do not appear very easy (because of the region). So thanks!